The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to reply to Support Tickets Please help me Customer Services

Arwyn
Arwyn
✭✭✭
I keep getting this on replys, I raised a ticked but they asked me to reply!!

Final-Recipient: rfc822; teso_help@mailmw.custhelp.com
Original-Recipient: rfc822;ESO_Help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; filtervipmw15.rightnowtech.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 Service unavailable; Client host
[mailrelay01.zos.atl.nexxphase.net] blocked by rbl.int.rightnowtech.com;
http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL220319

I dont want my tickets to close due to no action from me!
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The support ticket system is broke as the email integration stopped working. It's been dead a day. I contacted Zenimax and Bethesda's PR head by I can't find anybody who knows anything about it.
  • Arwyn
    Arwyn
    ✭✭✭
    "Glad" im not the only one. Support do not seem to know as they are still asking for replies. Hopefully a staff member here can get things going.

Thanks
  • Vlas
    Vlas
    ✭✭✭
    spamhaus is blocking them.. they have been reported for spamming by someone.

I dont know where the other threads went, but that is what is going on.

They know about it, it is up to Spamhaus to remove them, which can take time.

mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3amailrelay01.zos.atl.nexxphase.net&run=toolpage
  • Bazzakrak
    Bazzakrak
    ✭✭✭
    Could be all those e-mails they send out when we report goldsellers that got them in trouble.
    Would be kind of funny and ironic if it was so :smiley:
    We're born, we live, we die. And along the way, you do the best with whatever crap you step in :p

I'm stranded all alone in the gas station of love, And I have to use the self-service pumps <3

Post Hoc Ergo Proptor Hoc o:)

Motivation alone is not enough. If i had an idiot with me and i motivated him, then i will have a motivated idiot to do stuff :s
  • Arwyn
    Arwyn
    ✭✭✭
    Vlas wrote: »
    spamhaus is blocking them.. they have been reported for spamming by someone.

I dont know where the other threads went, but that is what is going on.

They know about it, it is up to Spamhaus to remove them, which can take time.

mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3amailrelay01.zos.atl.nexxphase.net&run=toolpage

Thank you for this, Hopefully Support will get this working ASAP.
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, folks. We are aware that some users are currently having trouble replying to support emails and are working on a solution. Thanks for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers, @ZOS_TristanK. It's all users, just for info. Try it for yourself - from something like Gmail or Hotmail, email eso_help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com. It will immediately bounce back. ZOS's email server checks against Spamhaus before relaying, and the email server itself is listed in Spamhaus so rejects its own email.
  • Arwyn
    Arwyn
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there, folks. We are aware that some users are currently having trouble replying to support emails and are working on a solution. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks a ton for the reply, replies are appreciated!!
  • Vlas
    Vlas
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I havent checked if that relay server is secure or not, but lets hope it is... otherwise that is the problem.
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vlas wrote: »
    Yeah, I havent checked if that relay server is secure or not, but lets hope it is... otherwise that is the problem.

I haven't checked but I presume it is a secure relay @Vlas. The problem is they accept email on one email server, then relay it internally to another. Which is fine. But the final destination server uses Spamhaus, and the first server is listed in Spamhaus, so they reject their own email.
  • Vlas
    Vlas
    ✭✭✭
    Relays are only used to send out, not to receive. Although you can have multiple receiving servers, in case one goes down. You set them up in the DNS MX records to roll through the list until it accepts one.

• GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, you can receive on a relay, and, uh, relay it on. But that's another discussion.
  • Vlas
    Vlas
    ✭✭✭
    Makes no sense to do that. Anyways, if it is on ZOSs end, they can disable spamhaus to test/verify. But that is a pretty cheap solution for a large company. Barracuda or other solutions would be a better solution as it also scans for viruses and has a better user based control, minimizing IT interaction.
  • Vyndetta
    Vyndetta
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS needs to stop sending us emails asking for security information until this issue is resolved.
  • Arwyn
    Arwyn
    ✭✭✭
    How in hell is this still not resolved?! My tickets are being ignored and since I cant reply to them they probably think my issues are resolved. My ticket on this problem was escalated 2 days ago!!!!!!
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know. The last update was from @ZOS_TristanK yesterday:

It's even in the gaming press saying the support system has stopped working. We approach Day 3 and there's no sticky topic here and nobody seems to know what is happening with it.
  • Legolas
    Legolas
    I have found a Work around!

If you contact Support and have to reply Follow the steps Blow:
    1. Compose a new email
    2. Use the Email teso_help@mailmw.custhelp.com as provided by @ByrenV
    3. Copy the Full topic from the Email they sent you. That includes the Incident Number
    4. Put what you want to say in the body and send it.

Your most likely going to get someone else BUT they will pull your last Ticket and get the info they need to help you. Doing that will also lower there Open Ticket count so they can reply to more faster.
  • Bazzakrak
    Bazzakrak
    ✭✭✭
    Ohh I have had a good laugh this morning in regards to this topic.

Send in a ticket to them, when it first happened, saying I couldnt contact them with a reply to a ticket.
    Now I got a nice responce saying that they could give my responce to the rep, if I wanted them to.
    So replying to that mail, now also bounced.
    This made me laugh a bit, since the attempt to help me now also resulted in a bounce.

But I will try @Legolas‌ suggestion to see if it goes through :smile:
    We're born, we live, we die. And along the way, you do the best with whatever crap you step in :p

I'm stranded all alone in the gas station of love, And I have to use the self-service pumps <3

Post Hoc Ergo Proptor Hoc o:)

Motivation alone is not enough. If i had an idiot with me and i motivated him, then i will have a motivated idiot to do stuff :s
  • Hestia
    Hestia
    ✭✭✭

Just make a support ticket dashboard. Problem solved.
    <Alatreon> Daggerfall Covenant | International | PvX | Adult Community | TS3+Mic required.

Recruitment Thread & Website
  • IceDragon79
    IceDragon79
    ✭✭
    Ah good to see I'm not the only one in this boat.. 1 day down on replying to a support ticket due to this. I hope they aren't gonna close any tickets due to no response while this is going on
  • Arwyn
    Arwyn
    ✭✭✭
    Disappointed this is still a problem.
  • Kayira
    Kayira
    ✭✭✭✭
    I followed @Legolas‌ suggestion and it worked.
    Support also said that they are still working on it and know of this problem. I agree it is annoying but at least you can still reach them with the other email and I received a reply to my issue within 20minutes. I must say support in this game is amazingly fast!
    Sort out the bounce back and support will be great!
    EU PC
    In Game Tag: @Silthoras

Raid Mains: Warden and Templar Heals
    DDs: Mag Sorc and Mag Necro
  • aftershock911_ESO
    I just opened a new ticket and put " In reference to ticket number XXXXX-XXXXXX" as the first line and then stated my reply. I got a reply very quickly (with in 30 min)
    Edited by aftershock911_ESO on April 25, 2014 3:12PM
  • Dunhilda
    Dunhilda
    ✭✭✭
    For now the workaround would be to use the support open a new ticket and answer the questions/requests they sent you via email

Make sure you have the ticket number on the top and explain you were unable to send a reply via mail

Answer the ticket how you would and by using Image hosting sites to "attach" Screen caps ( Send their links)

then add the ticket number again

Open your email and copy the email ( everything) and paste that in to the new ticket

Send it off

I receive their email but can't reply to them.
    Edited by Dunhilda on April 25, 2014 3:20PM
  • Hestia
    Hestia
    ✭✭✭
    Hestia wrote: »

Just make a support ticket dashboard. Problem solved.

<Alatreon> Daggerfall Covenant | International | PvX | Adult Community | TS3+Mic required.

Recruitment Thread & Website
  • Legolas
    Legolas
    Dunhilda wrote: »
    For now the workaround would be to use the support open a new ticket and answer the questions/requests they sent you via email

Make sure you have the ticket number on the top and explain you were unable to send a reply via mail

Answer the ticket how you would and by using Image hosting sites to "attach" Screen caps ( Send their links)

then add the ticket number again

Open your email and copy the email ( everything) and paste that in to the new ticket

Send it off

I receive their email but can't reply to them.

And Even easier way is What i said before
    Legolas wrote: »
    I have found a Work around!

If you contact Support and have to reply Follow the steps Blow:
    Compose a new email
    Use the Email teso_help@mailmw.custhelp.com as provided by @ByrenV
    Copy the Full topic from the Email they sent you. That includes the Incident Number
    Put what you want to say in the body and send it.

Your most likely going to get someone else BUT they will pull your last Ticket and get the info they need to help you. Doing that will also lower there Open Ticket count so they can reply to more faster.
  • Arwyn
    Arwyn
    ✭✭✭
    Just replied to a ticket, no return error yet. Might be fixed!
  • IceDragon79
    IceDragon79
    ✭✭
    yeah, I just responded to my ticket without a bounce.
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checked, the server is no longer bouncing incoming email! Send support tickets away.
  • Arwyn
    Arwyn
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to joke that they may have just turned off the bounce message, however since I have replied to all my tickets now it is odd that I have not had a reply back at all yet, normally they are quick to put the ticket back into my court..... Maybe It wouldnt have been a joke.... Anyone getting replies to their replies?