Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quests - Bugs will be fixed?

Andouce
Andouce
I really do hope the next patch fixes the majority of bugged quests. While some of the early quests have been addressed, others which are sort of important need to be sorted :neutral_face:

Currently I have at least 2 from each area, these being the main ones everyone seems to encounter:

Glenumbra
- The Ghosts of Westry - Discussion doesn't appear to be there
- Forgotten Ancestry - Cannot find Harald to complete mission

Rivenspire
- Children of Yokudo - 3rd barrel missing
- The Liberation of Northpoint - Darken Gautier seems to be repeating himself cannot interact.

Hope they can be fixed soon ;)
  • xshadowclawzz12
    Zos said they would have all the quests fixed by now. But there are still many quests I see that needs fixing and many are complaining about bugged quests. And not just bugged quests, just bugs and log-in issues in general. I mean com'on, I would have understood this in the beta but when I see almost as many bugs in the live game as in 4 beta tests ago (4 and a half months ago) then it makes me a bit dissapointed. Pretty much the only difference is not that many maintences and the bug where you are stuck after a conversation with a vendor is gone.
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andouce wrote: »
    I really do hope the next patch fixes the majority of bugged quests. While some of the early quests have been addressed, others which are sort of important need to be sorted :neutral_face:

Currently I have at least 2 from each area, these being the main ones everyone seems to encounter:

Glenumbra
    - The Ghosts of Westry - Discussion doesn't appear to be there
    - Forgotten Ancestry - Cannot find Harald to complete mission

Rivenspire
    - Children of Yokudo - 3rd barrel missing
    - The Liberation of Northpoint - Darken Gautier seems to be repeating himself cannot interact.

Hope they can be fixed soon ;)

Relogging fixes quests that are bugged
  • Andouce
    Andouce
    Only certain ones. Not all the time :p
  • otomodachi
    otomodachi
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, not all the time.

I'm still having a lot of difficulty getting groupmates into the same instance as me, as well, despite re-zoning, re-logging, etc. Sometimes I can get it to work, but obviously I'd prefer a better fix. :P
    What do you gain by criticizing a CSR complaint?
  • Secchan
    Secchan
    ✭✭
    I have a bugged quest in Auridon that I reported two days ago and then again today. Nothing has happened :/ And yes I've tried reloading and relogging. And it seems like the quest is only bugged for me. Can anyone explain that?
  • deifel
    deifel
    Soul Shriven
    The Liberation of Northpoint ->bugged and blocks the hole north of Riverspire plz fix or even restart server on a playfreindly time once a day
  • Andouce
    Andouce
    The above comment is so true, I am lvl 30 now and kind of don't know where to go what to do next lol
  • hereticSky
    Commenting here because of the problem, sent in tickets... still nothing.
    • Stay your blade from an innocent
    • Hide in plain sight
    • Never compromise the Brotherhood
  • NeptuneTide
    NeptuneTide
    ✭✭✭
    Secchan wrote: »
    I have a bugged quest in Auridon that I reported two days ago and then again today. Nothing has happened :/ And yes I've tried reloading and relogging. And it seems like the quest is only bugged for me. Can anyone explain that?

Which quest is bugged for you in Auridon? I'm having issues with To Dawnbreak. Tried logging out/in but no good. Another player abandoned the quest but couldn't receive it again.
    "It's always a delicious mystery, cracking open a book for the first time." ~ Valaste
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah north point has really miffed me because im level 29 now (haven't bothered with the group dungeons yet) but Id like to be able to progress but honestly some of us have got to level 28-30 now and just either don't know where to go or just cant access other regions due to lack of quest progression.

I honestly hope they do something about this earlier than Tuesday....The Liberation of North-point is the only quest I consider right now to be the most important for fixing, if they can fix the rest at the same time great but yeah.

P.s The angof quest line is broken for many of us as well.
    Edited by xeNNNNN on April 5, 2014 6:57AM
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Manuelo
    Manuelo
    xeNNNNN wrote: »
    Yeah north point has really miffed me because im level 29 now (haven't bothered with the group dungeons yet) but Id like to be able to progress but honestly some of us have got to level 28-30 now and just either don't know where to go or just cant access other regions due to lack of quest progression.

You can talk to the guy in front of the left ship in wayrest you have to pay but he will get you to alik'r you can go on questing there.

• Cold
    Cold
    Soul Shriven
    Northpoint is still bugged -_-
  • Yukka
    Yukka
    This is *** unacceptable, I was trying to be cool but this is 3rd or 4th day and that quest is still not fixed, is anyone from zenimax gonna answer or respond to at least one of the posts? I lost 3 days now stuck in one place cause that's the only quest left I got and zenimax doesn't seem to give a ***.
  • Cold
    Cold
    Soul Shriven
    Pfuking agree. I have to spend my time in Cyrodiil cuz i stuck on this quest so cant move on !
  • Alasse7
    Alasse7
    Soul Shriven
    There are more bugged quests in the game than before. Even the main quest in the end is bugged ("God of Schemes")