The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

PTS Patch Notes v2.4.1

• Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No fix for bracing...
    Edited by Firerock2 on May 2, 2016 4:48PM
  • Minsc
    Minsc
    ✭✭✭
    It seems the feedback for the removal of Bracing ( and the new Power Bash) had the same fate as the one for the AoE caps in the past. No surprise there
    Edited by Minsc on May 2, 2016 5:04PM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Viper’s Sting: Increased the poison damage from this item set’s 5-piece proc by roughly 500%.

giphy.gif
    PS4 NA DC
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    No potency rune changes this patch?

Just ran Stros'Mkai, no Potency in any nodes.
  • Archmage1
    Archmage1
    ✭✭✭
    Sorc shields are still too short. Please make the change to 10/12 sec at least. In addition, why not add the decrease to the Battle Spirit debuff in PVP so it does not effect PVE? Simple solution @ZOS_GinaBruno, @Wrobel .
    Edited by Archmage1 on May 2, 2016 5:21PM
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add time to the Sorc shield, cool everyone has shields now. Make the Sorc version the best one...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    DDuke wrote: »
    Skorol007 wrote: »
    Viper’s Sting: Increased the poison damage from this item set’s 5-piece proc by roughly 500%.

500% ?

I double checked that one too, and it is indeed 500%.

Gina, these armor set changes are already on the PTS, so maybe these are ones for the previous patch?

Or maybe it's just the tooltips on current PTS build that show these changes, idk :P

Working on getting clarification now, sorry guys!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause you know that was thier thing. Ad it is on live now let's are getting one shotted by any halfway decent players... And by alot of mobs, cause it's too costly to keep reapplying shields, and to much of a hit to DPS to stop every 6 seconds.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Can you look into my suggestion?
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archmage1 wrote: »
    Sorc shields are still too short. Please make the change to 10/12 sec at least. In addition, why not add the decrease to the Battle Spirit debuff in PVP so it does not effect PVE? Simple solution @ZOS_GinaBruno, @Wrobel .

This why not THIS. 12 seconds in PvP and 20 in PVE. Most CC outlasts shields... And now you are adding all this new forms if damage with poisions and the like, that one cc will completely kill a Sorc.
  • Tyrannitar
    Tyrannitar
    ✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    You missed the portion of the patch notes where you introduce something for stamina sorc.

Yeah I'm thinking we might have missed a post or reply somewhere about it? Could we get linked to an update if so? @ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel
    My Cat Two Chainz (Main) - AD Stam Sorc
    Post Malone - AD Mag Blade
    Ba'al Sahk- AD Stam DK
    Vampy Cat- AD Perma-WW Templar
    610 CP as of 12/12/2016
  • RoxyPhoenix
    RoxyPhoenix
    ✭✭✭✭
    no EU copy ? buuu
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The nerf to black rose wasn't needed at all imo.
    Still waiting for changes on IC, harder mobs and more flag.
    Firerock2 wrote: »
    No fix for bracing...

there is nothing to fix. Adapt and move foward.
    Edited by ManDraKE on May 2, 2016 5:54PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when I read this @ZOS_GinaBruno does this mean pre level 50's can enter and participate in the Trial?

What is the min level?

Dungeons & Group Content
    Trials
    Sanctum Ophidia
    Fixed an issue where non-Champion player characters could occasionally receive Champion gear from the bosses in Sanctum Ophidia.

Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 2, 2016 5:56PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So when I read this @ZOS_GinaBruno does this mean pre level 50's can enter and participate in the Trial?

What is the min level?

Dungeons & Group Content
    Trials
    Sanctum Ophidia
    Fixed an issue where non-Champion player characters could occasionally receive Champion gear from the bosses in Sanctum Ophidia.

It's probably like MoL where you can enter it at any level on non-vet.
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • Franieck
    Franieck
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much Zenimax!! the sithis set heavy armor style looks AMAZING!! :)
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valrien wrote: »

What is the min level?

Dungeons & Group Content
    Trials
    Sanctum Ophidia

It's probably like MoL where you can enter it at any level on non-vet.

So help me understand this.....how because isn't this in Crag which requires a min level of 50 (VR1) pre DB ?
    Are there yet more global changes not in the patch notes? This is a big deal!!!

Trials access pre-50 (vr1)
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 2, 2016 6:11PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quick Cast Ground Abilities

Added a new interface option to change the way ground targeted spells are cast.
    • This option can be found under Settings > Gameplay > Quick Cast Ground Abilities
    • Changing this to “On” means that all ground targeted abilities will cast immediately in the location of your mouse cursor.
    • Changing this to “Off” means that all ground targeted abilities will require you to click the mouse to select where the ability is cast.
    • This feature defaults to “Automatic” which preserves the current in-game functionality for ground targeted abilities (Ultimates cast instantly at your cursor, and normal abilities require a mouse click).
    • Note: This feature was implemented and available in v2.4.0, but we unintentionally missed the patch note for it.

This is a really great feature, thank you!!!!!

(Add Evasion to Cinder Storm now, pretty please?!)
    Edited by Ishammael on May 2, 2016 6:17PM
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Give TEL VAR stones to templates please! IC gears are not testable at this point.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Nightwolfmenace
    Dreugh King Slayer: This item set’s 5-piece bonus now passively grants the Major Brutality buff at all times and also grants the Major Expedition buff after a kill, instead of increasing Weapon Damage after killing an enemy.

Just hopped on PTS and it Currently does not passively Grant Major Brutality Buff @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Argonian Magicka NB v16 EP / Dark Elf Magicka DK v16 EP
    Wood Elf Stamina NB v16 AD / Imperial Stamina DK v16 DC
    Redguard Stamina Templar v16 EP / Breton Magicka Sorc v16 EP
    High Elf Magicka Templar v16 AD / Orc Stamina Sorc v1 DC
  • Aleraon
    Aleraon
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Hi Gina have all the wayshrines in major cities been unlocked for template characters with this patch?
    (EU/AD) CP501 Razum-dah - Khajiiti Templar Healer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'Kara Silverclaw - Khajiiti Dragonknight tank
    (EU/AD) CP501 Rajhiin - Khajiiti stamina Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Draven Corvillian - Breton magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Sinderian Nightflame - High Elf magicka sorcerer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'zargo Silverclaw - Khajiit stamina Templar
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ariella Nightshade - High Elf Magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ri'shada - Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer
    (EU/AD) LVL29 Valeon Indoril - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight
    *The Queen stole this one's moonsugar candies lol*
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »

Yes, it would seem that the fix to bring back potency runes to nodes did not make it into this patch.
  • Kwivur
    Kwivur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Franieck wrote: »
    Thank you so much Zenimax!! the sithis set heavy armor style looks AMAZING!! :)

If only looks could kill...
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Many of the sets that were described were already in the last patch inserted. Same as this one, just checked
    5d61ea9ab0d27eea7a477818b29c94e8.png

Set says melee chance to proc I wonder does this proc with bows?
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I might also add. Currently recruiting purge monkeys for pvp groups. Job description:

1. must stay on crown.
    2. must be able to push one button repeatedly for long durations.
    3. must have efficient purge ability from the Alliance Support line maxed out.

Seriously though its like DLC is just DOT central now.
  • Ethoir
    Ethoir
    ✭✭✭
    Anything on the in-game bug report about the game not letting you use stamina restoring potions while moving? This can cause quite a bit of grief in a fight (or pvp) when you need to use one but are forced to come to a complete stop to do so.
    Participant in the Sanguine's Tester beta group since November 2013.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Divinius wrote: »

Yes, it would seem that the fix to bring back potency runes to nodes did not make it into this patch.
    Not this patch, no, but it will hopefully be included in the next one (don't worry, we are still planning to make that change).

Dreugh King Slayer: This item set’s 5-piece bonus now passively grants the Major Brutality buff at all times and also grants the Major Expedition buff after a kill, instead of increasing Weapon Damage after killing an enemy.

Just hopped on PTS and it Currently does not passively Grant Major Brutality Buff @ZOS_GinaBruno
    We'll take a peek - thanks!

no EU copy ? buuu
    Not today, but most likely next week.

Tyrannitar wrote: »
    You missed the portion of the patch notes where you introduce something for stamina sorc.
    Yeah I'm thinking we might have missed a post or reply somewhere about it? Could we get linked to an update if so? @ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel
    The team was mainly focusing on making some improvements to the item sets this go around, but are looking at making some additional adjustments for Sorcerers (even stam sorcs) in a future PTS incremental.

Aleraon wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Hi Gina have all the wayshrines in major cities been unlocked for template characters with this patch?
    We'll be adding some additional wayshrines in next week's PTS incremental.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Skorol007
    Skorol007
    ✭✭✭
    Divinius wrote: »

Not this patch, no, but it will hopefully be included in the next one (don't worry, we are still planning to make that change).

We'll take a peek - thanks!

no EU copy ? buuu
    Not today, but most likely next week.

Tyrannitar wrote: »
    The team was mainly focusing on making some improvements to the item sets this go around, but are looking at making some additional adjustments for Sorcerers (even stam sorcs) in a future PTS incremental.

Aleraon wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    We'll be adding some additional wayshrines in next week's PTS incremental.

Looking forward to it because stam sorcs really deserve some love!
  • Locust115
    Locust115
    I have to say I'm really disappointed you are removing the Veteran system. i understand it will be easier for all the newcomers, but now ive been here since beta, theres so much i STILL havent accomplished with even more coming, and now my veteran ranks i worked so hard for the ONE character i have are basically null and void. I mean i loev this game, i really do, but so mch has changed ability wise, and now this? what are you even gonna do with all the material ranks, not to mention, im still not getting my rank 10 provisioning writ, and ive only received 1 psyjic ambrosia recipe fragment. the entire time ive been playing now for what, 2 years? I started my own guild at the very beginning at launch, i was never invited or consulted in game to any sort of say in this. And of course youll blame me for not participating in the forum sooner. true, ill own that, but jesus, the problem isnt the veteran ranking system, its the items you pick up in dungeons. and even still, theres allot Ive had to learn in doing it the way it is, that creates depth in the game, and thats not something id even want to sacrifice at this point, because it makes me have to earn it... ive had to earn these achievements so far. and yeah, I'm not a grand warlord, i havent even been emp yet, but the challenge is real and worth it, and i wouldnt change the veteran system, just things around it.

not to mention, slowing down the rate people are earning champ points just EMPOWERS the people at the highest ranks already. you need to NERF those high CP players so that people can jump in and stand a chance. there are so many guild that just harvest, and price stack, and gain advantages allot of solo players cant. at least how it is now, i earn a reasonable amounf of champ points by going through all 3 alliance stories with 1 charachter, so it encourages me to make more than one, which is what i JUST STARTED DOING. whtout the veteran ranks, there is NO incentive to pursue those, because everyone will reach level 50 by the end of their alliance chapter.

stop *** with the game already. please.
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So no increase for dmg shields' duration? Do you even read the feedback and take it into account somehow?
    I'm disappointed with your ignorance ZOS...