The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The required natch potes thread for 2.4.1

RDMyers65b14_ESO
RDMyers65b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I am looking forward to reading the natch potes thread. Yes, I know that the maintenance is an hour away but I have to go grocery shopping and wanted to start the thread. I have enjoyed the PTS this past week and have spent more time on the PTS than I have Live.
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonderful. I've been waiting.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see the stamina sorcerers promised changes. :P
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3;)o:):#
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarousse wrote: »
    Can't wait to see the stamina sorcerers promised changes. :P

Yeah, I wonder how they made Stam Sorc great, the changes sure must be awesome and making up for aaaall the time we waited! :)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to kind of set everyone's expectations, there are minimal ability changes going into today's patch, and most of the gameplay changes are geared toward item sets. That's not to say there won't be any ability changes in the future - the team is working on them! They're just not in this particular patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to kind of set everyone's expectations, there are minimal ability changes going into today's patch, and most of the gameplay changes are geared toward item sets. That's not to say there won't be any ability changes in the future - the team is working on them! They're just not in this particular patch.

Well I'm sure hoping to see some potency runes dropping. That's my hope!

Ooooh if the blade of woe doesn't wreck my sound to the point of needing a repair it will be even better... but I have a feeling that may be high hopes for the first pts incremental.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not to say there won't be any ability changes in the future

I hope that by "with the future" you're talking about before May, the 31th. Stamina Sorcerers have waited long enough.

• Skorol007
    Skorol007
    ✭✭✭
    Sarousse wrote: »
    That's not to say there won't be any ability changes in the future

I hope that by "with the future" you're talking about before May, the 31th. Stamina Sorcerers have waited long enough.

This
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, as someone mentioned and quoted, there already were "Plans" around March 2015.
    I hope hurricane is not all that was there to those plans.
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they working on restoring Bracing to Heavy Armor also?!?!?!?
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So wait did they promise some stam sorc changes?
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update Gina!

Regardless:
    51983992.jpg
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So far, this thread is not delivering. Natch Potes threads are supposed to be a respite from the strain of complaining, not more of it.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    So far, this thread is not delivering. Natch Potes threads are supposed to be a respite from the strain of complaining, not more of it.

Im confused. I thought they were the ultimate complaint thread? Since they are basically complaining that the natch potes arent out yet. Just one giant complaint thread.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    62965865.jpg

Hah. I think ESO took over google image search. Seriously, search "Natch potes" in google and look at images. Gina's famous ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Garbrac
    Garbrac
    ✭✭✭
    cedd614d49.jpg
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garbrac wrote: »
    cedd614d49.jpg

njyyi.jpg
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    soon2.png
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soon2.png

That is super freaky. Is it big eyeball day?

image.png
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

62965470.jpg
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i certianly hope a buff to sorcerer's ward is coming to the pts, the nerf as it is is just far far to much of a nerf for PVE
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random question...

Did anyone know the mudcrabs in the gold coast are tougher than mucrabs previously were?

Like, they are still critters and nothing to worry about.. but I swear they got stronger! lol Something in the water maybe?
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i certianly hope a buff to sorcerer's ward is coming to the pts, the nerf as it is is just far far to much of a nerf for PVE

Lets hope its adjusted to 12 seconds or something around there.

Lets better keep posting memes, or angry non-sorc will jump at you for starting that topic :lol:
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why would they buff it? It was stated by worbel that they wanted all shields to protect against burst not sustain dmg. The 6 second blanket appears to solves this, once you theorycraft a way around the incoming dmg.

I'd say stam sorc's should get the developer time towards a buff, since their class was ignored for most of ESO's history.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Why would they buff it? It was stated by worbel that they wanted all shields to protect against burst not sustain dmg. The 6 second blanket appears to solves this, once you theorycraft a way around the incoming dmg.

I'd say stam sorc's should get the developer time towards a buff, since their class was ignored for most of ESO's history.

54679880.jpg

natchpotesplease.jpg

<3
    Edited by MissBizz on May 2, 2016 3:46PM
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TEMPLATE UPDATES
    We’ve updated the Dark Brotherhood character templates to have the maximum possible Provisioning rank! In addition, we’ve also updated the contents of the Ultimate Crafter's Crate, found in the inventories of characters made with templates on the PTS. They now include:
    • Donolon's Portable Pantry, which contains large amounts of every known Ingredient, including Bervez Juice, Frost Mirriam, and Perfect Roe.
    • Several of Chef Donolon's recipe books, which collectively contain every known Tamrielic recipe.

So @ZOS_GinaBruno does that mean you've given us recipes/food but we still don't have Enchanting materials? Spell Power Cure? All the new sets from vMOL? Any news on that front on how it's going to be implemented or improved?
  • Tyrannitar
    Tyrannitar
    ✭✭✭

Oh.... coooooooool.... literally nothing about stam sorcs.... again.... >.>

EDIT: WOOH THEY'RE GIVING US SOME LOVE... supposedly
    Edited by Tyrannitar on May 3, 2016 2:44AM
    My Cat Two Chainz (Main) - AD Stam Sorc
    Post Malone - AD Mag Blade
    Ba'al Sahk- AD Stam DK
    Vampy Cat- AD Perma-WW Templar
    610 CP as of 12/12/2016
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the heads up!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster