The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Hotfix with Downtime 4/29/16 – Survey Reports [COMPLETE]

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Today, we’ll be bringing all platforms and megaservers offline for a short unplanned maintenance to address a recent exploit involving Survey Reports. Once the fix is applied, Survey Reports will be removed from your inventory upon discovering the associated survey site, instead of the first time you harvest a node from a survey site. Note that this is a temporary change, and will be revised once Dark Brotherhood is released.

Below is the current schedule for when each megaserver will be taken offline:
  • PC NA: 2:00pm EDT / 19:00 BST
  • PC EU: 2:00pm EDT / 19:00 BST
  • Xbox One NA: 4:00pm EDT / 21:00 BST
  • Xbox One EU: 4:00pm EDT / 21:00 BST
  • PS4 NA: 4:00pm EDT / 21:00 BST
  • PS4 EU: 4:00pm EDT / 21:00 BST

We’ll update this thread as each megaserver is brought down for maintenance, and when the maintenance for each is complete. We also want to remind everyone that we do take exploiting very seriously and if you are found to have taken advantage of this issue, your account could be actioned.

Thanks for your patience, and we’ll keep you up to date in this thread!
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on April 29, 2016 11:00PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    PC NA and EU is now offline for this maintenance. Current ETA is approximately a couple hours, but we'll let you know when we're getting close to being complete.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to give everyone a quick update, we are still working on the hotfix for PC and will let you know when we're back online. Thanks for your patience - we know this isn't an ideal time for everyone.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    All console megaservers are now offline for this hotfix, and we are still working to complete PC NA and EU. More updates to come...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok guys, PC NA and EU is now back online - no patch required to download. We're hard at work to get consoles back online as soon as we can.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Quick update: We're still working on applying the hotfix to all console megaservers, and should have another update within the hour. Thanks guys, and hang tight!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    All console megaservers are back online, and the hotfix has been applied. If you're having trouble logging in, please reboot your console first (in some cases, you may need to shut it down completely) and try again. As with PC, there is no patch to download.

Thanks, everyone!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post