The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there maintenance at all this week?

Nifty2g
Nifty2g
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno Is there?
#MOREORBS
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Doesn't look like it...
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a holiday week, so I doubt it.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :(
    #MOREORBS
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    :(

Aww, cheer up. I'm sure we'll lose access to the servers at some point soon. Just stay positive :)
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh I was really looking forward for vMA fixes
    #MOREORBS
  • antmck2011rwb17_ESO
    Ackwalan wrote: »

What holiday?

We don't one... in Australia I mean. Dag nam it!
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What holiday?

It's "Thanksgiving". Big family celebration, when people get together, eat a lot and fall asleep in front of the TV.

• antmck2011rwb17_ESO

What holiday?

It's "Thanksgiving". Big family celebration, when people get together, eat a lot and fall asleep in front of the TV.

Sounds like just about every holiday we Aussies have.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What holiday?

I thought the Aussie holidays involved lots of beer? :P
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »

What holiday?

But,..doesnt Thanksgiving involve beer too? I'd be scared if it didnt.
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What holiday?

Depends on the family. It'd be sacrilege not to have a barbecue and an extended family gathering though, especially on Australia Day :tongue:
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cannot guarantee maintenance, but I can guarantee the day after Thanksgiving there will be news about a Turkey Deep Fry that went terribly wrong! :#
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm obviously Australian and I want my Maelstrom fixes!!
    @ZOS_GinaBruno pls do maintenance on Thursday or something :(

I got pulled by a Strangler and Uppercutted 50 or more feet away and quit in a silent rage one can simply not tease the Strangler fix then skip maintenance, it's cruel and sadistic
    Seiffer wrote: »
    The Strangler's pull in Arena 3 (Drome of Toxic Shock) is being addressed. We've received lots of feedback on this gameplay and how the pull has been creating some frustration. Expect the changes to take effect in an upcoming patch!

:(:(:(
    Edited by Nifty2g on November 23, 2015 11:14AM
    #MOREORBS
  • antmck2011rwb17_ESO
    Yep, beer, BBQ, and the beach - top day out. And Australia day is only 2 months away.
    Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, oi, oi, oi.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What holiday?

But,..doesnt Thanksgiving involve beer too? I'd be scared if it didnt.

They have beer in the US? :P
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Nope, no maintenance this week. We're tentatively looking at next Monday (11/30) for our next PC incremental, and the console incremental just went to cert today.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • terrordactyl1971
    terrordactyl1971
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, no maintenance this week. We're tentatively looking at next Monday (11/30) for our next PC incremental, and the console incremental just went to cert today.

Hi Gina - does the console incremental include the pc patch 20% increase to health for people using group finder? I hope so, as dungeons are much tougher since the Orsinium update?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Hi Gina - does the console incremental include the pc patch 20% increase to health for people using group finder? I hope so, as dungeons are much tougher since the Orsinium update?

Yes, it will include that fix.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    noooooooooooooooo
    #MOREORBS
  • j.d.elyb14a_ESO
    To the great Assuie's: Get long stick and bend. Tie thin animal tendon to each end. Get smaller sticks and notch one end and sharpen other end. Adorn small stick with feathers. Sneak up on Strangler and shoot pointy sticks at it. If you can poke said monster with stick you are to close. Sorry not trolling just trying to give a good laugh.
    Guild Founder and Leader of TheLawless.
  • gen_reynard2050
    gen_reynard2050
    ✭✭✭
    I WANT...

in1QMgG.gif
    "What the lion cannot manage to do, the fox can".