The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's Next for the Crown Store?

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »
    faster load screens

SOON tm >:)
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Saint of Nikolus costume

santa_s_pissed_by_thedurrrrian-d6za8nw.jpg

:confused:

I would so put that on my DK. It would be epic.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine Claus polymorph

HicHicHic, a tipsy Xmas and a drunken New Year
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Corpsage
    Corpsage
    ✭✭✭
    Some kind of epic Elk/Moose/Stag mount would be INCREDIBLE. Please just don't screw up the armor like on the goofy Bear mount... Those anklets.. XD
    Corpsage The Blackened - V16 Altmer Templar DC
    Corpsage The Bane - V16 Imperial Templar DC
    Corpsage The Decimator - V16 Dunmer Night Blade DC
    Corpse Guevara - 32 Dunmer Dragon Knight DC
    Corpsage The Iniquitous - 27 Orc Night Blade DC
    The Lord Corpsage - 5 Altmer Sorcerer DC
    We are the many who is One
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JamilaRaj wrote: »
    Divinius wrote: »
    I'm thinking a next logical step will be something like "instant research" tokens that allow you to instantly research one crafting trait. Something that's one increment closer to P2W, but still arguably "not that bad" yet.{Edited for typos}

Ah, yes, that would be very convenient. A brand new, OP trait that would otherwise take ages to research could follow a few weeks later.
    Exactly. Now you've got it! :smile:
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New mount visuals! I wish I could have some cool, bow user, and thief kind of set on my mount. Mounts are so 90s, go with the mount visuals, and it'd add tons of RPG to the game, tanks could have shield hanging from their mount, sorcs some potions, maybe books, extra weapons for some etc. Add tons of different kind of mounts is so mistake move, its been done so many times.

Would it be super awesome if every player could build their own mount-gears whats hanging from their mount?
    Edited by Sausage on November 16, 2015 3:54PM
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Space Combat DLC, complete with levitating Aedra and a brand new currency and store to grind.
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
  • gen_reynard2050
    gen_reynard2050
    ✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Ninja costumes

current in crown store....
    eso-naryus-assasin-armor-costume-male.jpgeso-crafty-lerisas-thief-outfit-male-2.jpg

WAITING...........................................
    ESO-crown-store-elf-hero-costume.jpg

ESO-crown-store-breton-hero-costume.jpg
    "What the lion cannot manage to do, the fox can".
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok this came as a random thought because of another posters misspelling.

How about...

A Nirnhound!

1.5-million-Red-Tibetan-Mastiff1.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saint of Nikolus costume

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5I3lZPs40Y
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phinix1 wrote: »
    Saint of Nikolus costume

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5I3lZPs40Y

Seriously though...
    1. More character slots.
    2. Akaviri motif, others.
    3. Barber shop should be in-game gold, but crown race change would be nice.
    4. Loon pet for sure.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sausage wrote: »
    New mount visuals! I wish I could have some cool, bow user, and thief kind of set on my mount. Mounts are so 90s, go with the mount visuals, and it'd add tons of RPG to the game, tanks could have shield hanging from their mount, sorcs some potions, maybe books, extra weapons for some etc. Add tons of different kind of mounts is so mistake move, its been done so many times.

Would it be super awesome if every player could build their own mount-gears whats hanging from their mount?

Barding and caparisons for the mounts would be cool. And they already have toggles for turning off the bits of upgrades, that would just take it a step farther.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saint of Nikolus costume

Oh hell yeah! I'd pay for this,..and wear it too! Good one,Gidorick!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Etechere mount and pocket mammoth pet :p

^ and the OTHER goat.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sausage wrote: »

I cant agree more. When ever I think of my NB running around zone to zone. I like to think of her as an assassin, even do as much sneaking as possible because I think its absurd that she would just be killing all willy nilly and no one would notice. Her kills are out of necessity and requirement rather than because the mob is in the direction shes moving.

I like to imagine that she has a rolled up tarp on the back of her mount. And in that tarp is all sorts of different weapons for different types of jobs. And in one of the bags she has different clothes for different jobs. One job might require her to dress as one of the kitchen staff to gaing access to a noble or don some armor to infiltrate a Siege Camp to kill the Commander. No ones going to believe that a person baking pies needs a two handed axe. But they might not notice that that knife is actually a dagger. People are going to notice you dont belong when you walk into the Siege Camp of the Ebonheart Pact wearing Breton/Bosmer Armor. But no so much if you walk in there wearing Dunmer Armor.

Having a Mount that reflected my characters role and needs would be awesome. Its one of the reasons I chose a Senche for her specifically. Couldnt imagine her riding around on a baby T-Rex or a Horse that made her look exceptionally small. I want to see some axes and daggers hanging off my mount. I want to see a bag stuffed with some clothes peaking out. I want to feel like my mount isnt some generic carbon copy of every other mount out there.
    Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on November 22, 2015 2:30AM
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ninja costumes

eso-naryus-assasin-armor-costume-male.jpgeso-crafty-lerisas-thief-outfit-male-2.jpg

Yeah,right.They promised this,...some day.
  • Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Santa polymorph and tiny elf pet
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add the loyalty rewards pc got on the crown store for the console players.

I got em all on my pc but want them on my console account and would be willing to buy em all.
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And still waiting for them to add the pig, and monkey pet to the CS also.
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ninja costumes

Yeah,right.They promised this,...some day.

Those are datamined images from the game. Provided there've been no massive change of plans at ZOS, these are made and they're coming, it's just a question of when.
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    My money is on a polar bear mount for xmas
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next thing for crown store is picture frames, furniture, dishes, house cleaning supplies etc. For the upcoming player houses.
    Edited by Justice31st on November 22, 2015 11:46AM
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Most of our focus for November has been geared toward Orsinium. That said, we'll be publishing our next Crown Store Showcase for December shortly after Thanksgiving.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

These really need to happen... Come on, throwing money at the screen here.
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    If i can't ride a reindeer with bells around wrothgar i'll rage quit
  • Knaxia
    Knaxia
    ✭✭✭
    I personally want the female breton and redguard "casual" outfits shown in the data mining, shouldn't be hard! please ZoS!
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

These really need to happen... Come on, throwing money at the screen here.

Tatiana Malinko said on ESO Live that we should expect the Hero Costumes in the new year.
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of our focus for November has been geared toward Orsinium. That said, we'll be publishing our next Crown Store Showcase for December shortly after Thanksgiving.

Awesome, ty, Gina! I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Ebonheart Pact
    All PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 930
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Saryn Duskbringer - Altmer Vampire Sorcerer - Destro and Resto Staves
    Valmion Hlaalu - Dunmer Templar Healer - Resto and Destroy Staves
    Solus Lighthawke - Altmer DK Tank- Sword n' Board and Greatsword
    Stitches-for-Riches - Argonian Templar Healer- Resto
    Ashiran Zahuluu - Dunmer Stam Sorc - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Kivian Nightshade - Altmer Magicka NB - Destro/Resto Staves
    Daggerfall Covenant
    S'rala Sugar Claws - Khajiit Stamina Sorc - Dual Wield and Greatsword

Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wants Khajiit and Argonan Skeleton Polymorphs. :) See my sig for a link for a thread that talks about that idea.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Us Canadians had Thanksgiving back in October. Does that mean we get an earlier preview of the new Crown store items than the Americans, Gina? ;^)