The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crowns on pts

Mojmir
Mojmir
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
If I buy something on pts with crowns,does it also use my live server crowns?
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, in fact they give you crowns to use to buy the dlc plus everything in the store is like 1 crown so you can test stuff.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sucks I'm gonna have to shell out 5k on live just for the mount,I think I'll wait to see if it's alone in the store later on.thanks for the info.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Mojmir. Are you referring to the Cave Bear mount? That mount will be available when Orsinium launches for 1,800 crowns in the Crown Store.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Conquers
    Conquers
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Mojmir. Are you referring to the Cave Bear mount? That mount will be available when Orsinium launches for 1,800 crowns in the Crown Store.

will ESO+ members get a discount pack? seems unfair that non-plus members will get bear, dlc, cub, and scrolls for 5,000. considering bear + dlc is 4,800. and then add the cub and scrolls to maybe 6000 value
    VR 16 Orc Stamina Dragonknight

We need a loot currency system in this game!
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230549/currency-system-for-dungeons#latest
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thanks for the info
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Conquers wrote: »

will ESO+ members get a discount pack? seems unfair that non-plus members will get bear, dlc, cub, and scrolls for 5,000. considering bear + dlc is 4,800. and then add the cub and scrolls to maybe 6000 value

100% agree. ESO membership is really starting to get me irritated. The extra xp boost is barely noticeable. The 1500 crowns is nice but I still think there should be some more goodies for it.

I know they really dont care because they will get my money one way or another. Weather I buy the DLC out right or rent it every month.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I sub and buy all the DLC... that way I get all the 'deals' and stuffs ;)
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450