The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crashing while trying to enter Zthenganaz.

DisgracefulMind
DisgracefulMind
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hello,

I've tried to enter this Zthenganaz several times now and have crashed each time.

Anyone else ran into this?
Unfortunate magicka warden main.
PC/NA Server
Fairweather Friends
Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try turning it off and back on again? If so and that didn't work perhaps resetting your router might help.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did you try turning it off and back on again? If so and that didn't work perhaps resetting your router might help.

Lol. Several restarts of client, still can't get in it.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • cf398ub17_ESO
    cf398ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i had this happen to me also
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We'll take a look guys, thanks for letting us know.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried 10 times. All crashed.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to update, we're aware of this crash and are working on getting it fixed. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just to update, we're aware of this crash and are working on getting it fixed. Thanks!

Thanks, Gina. (:
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I logged out at the entrance of Zthenganaz. Guess it was (temporarily) a good time to quit for the night... :*

2393909.jpg
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashes for me too when entering. Tried twice.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • LDK
    LDK
    ✭✭
    I got inside and then crashed. I then was unable to log into that toon for an hour cause it Would just crash
  • Vixani
    Vixani
    Soul Shriven
    I was able to get in just to do the quest by using the back door, but just going to the front area of the cave with a bunch of Ice Wraiths spawning crashes the game.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't crash any more after 2.2.1 patch. Didn't test with same toon that crashed though,because made a new vr16 one.
    Edited by helediron on October 13, 2015 9:57AM
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone