The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gina appreciation thread

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Oh my gosh you guys, this thread is so sweet. Thanks again for staying so patient and understanding last night, and glad I was able to provide some entertainment. :)

Funny-pictures-group-hug.jpg
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    Yeah, Gina did a awesome job last night repelling the mobs with pitchforks and torches. I think she deserves a day off!
    She's usually on it.

Besides, it's hard to want to lynch someone in footy pajamas, crafting between forum discussions. ;)

I'm glad they let her get some sleep - my company has no such dilemma.
    No. She was in a full ballgown. I have proof. Gina said so. :D
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    yup i was there last night when it happened and so thanks for keeping us company @ZOS_GinaBruno much appreciated :smiley:
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    khajiit-is-innocent-meme.jpg

Khajiits for Gina for a good job :D .... expect this one he stole a sweetroll
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again for staying so patient and understanding last night, and glad I was able to provide some entertainment. :)

@ZOS_GinaBruno Any news about that Ginataur mount we've been asking for since beta?
    bye1.gifbiggrin.gif

post-2-1440787711.jpg

post-2-1440787717_thumb.jpg
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read Gin appreciation thread and now I feel I've wandered into a place I'm not comfortable with, so I'll back out quietly

Good work though Gina ... Who ever you are
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    I'll throw Kudos out to Gina, I know she deserves it, even though I ain't gotta clue what you guys are talking about last night.

Yeah #GinaForPresidentoftheWorld in all, but what exactly happened last night?

Edit: Nevermind, servers went down all over the place... I knew that.
    Edited by nimander99 on August 28, 2015 7:12PM
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • MrPoolaty
    MrPoolaty
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno yes thank you last night for at least responding even when you had nothing more of a response than to say idk wtf is going on I'm in my pjs lol
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nimander99 wrote: »
    Casdha wrote: »
    I'll throw Kudos out to Gina, I know she deserves it, even though I ain't gotta clue what you guys are talking about last night.

Yeah #GinaForPresidentoftheWorld in all, but what exactly happened last night?

Servers died. Gina stayed up for around 5 hours giving us updates and entertaining posts in a certain thread.
    Edited by Kuroinu on August 28, 2015 7:13PM
  • Carde
    Carde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can get in on this. Thanks for being you, @ZOS_GinaBruno!
    Member of the Psijic Order PTS Group
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    @ZOS_RichLambert As a creative Director, how on EARTH did you get away making a Green Text on a Purple Background image. Surely this never went through the Design Department as I think one of them would have dropped dead! :D
    For future use this one might not be as much of a poke in the eye to graphic designers.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    @ZOS_RichLambert As a creative Director, how on EARTH did you get away making a Green Text on a Purple Background image. Surely this never went through the Design Department as I think one of them would have dropped dead! :D
    For future use this one might not be as much of a poke in the eye to graphic designers.

Ok, now I'm thinking I need a coaster or something.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • RizaHawkeye
    RizaHawkeye
    ✭✭✭✭
    jkemmery wrote: »
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Aye she was right on top of it last night.
    Give that lady a raise (more if we find out exactly what attire she was wearing to bed)

Whoa! Inappropriate! :)

Really, guys, if you really knew what women wore to bed when we're alone you'd be back playing Tera, living in your fantasy world ...

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

The heroes during times of war, are nothing but mass murderers during times of peace.

Riza Hawkeye

Learn to play, or resign to become one of pieces that is meant to be sacrificed.

Meridia
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Aye she was right on top of it last night.
    Give that lady a raise (more if we find out exactly what attire she was wearing to bed)

Whoa! Inappropriate! :)

Really, guys, if you really knew what women wore to bed when we're alone you'd be back playing Tera, living in your fantasy world ...
    We already know. A. Full. Ballgown. It's been confirmed! :p
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB assistant community management skills ... PST

(Thanks, Gina, for all you do!)
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina is the hero this community needs.
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina is the hero this community needs.
    Gina is Batman.
  • Talemire
    Talemire
    ✭✭✭
    /lurk
  • RizaHawkeye
    RizaHawkeye
    ✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

Sure, I usually throw on something like this when it's time to go to bed ...

Elsa.jpg
    Edited by RizaHawkeye on August 28, 2015 10:20PM
    War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

The heroes during times of war, are nothing but mass murderers during times of peace.

Riza Hawkeye

Learn to play, or resign to become one of pieces that is meant to be sacrificed.

Meridia
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

Sure, I usually throw on something like this when it's time to go to bed ...

Elsa.jpg
    See?!? I knew it! :D
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Although I resent being compared to a cat, Gina deserves a huge raise, an immense bonus, extreme admiration from her colleagues, intense appreciate from her bosses, an Audi A8 L W12, a replica of Highclere Castle, and a lifetime supply of her favorite brands of cookies and coffee! Pie may be substituted for the cookies.
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭
    k2blader wrote: »
    Although I resent being compared to a cat, Gina deserves a huge raise, an immense bonus, extreme admiration from her colleagues, intense appreciate from her bosses, an Audi A8 L W12, a replica of Highclere Castle, and a lifetime supply of her favorite brands of cookies and coffee! Pie may be substituted for the cookies.

I do hope the brass as ZOS sees this and gives her a nice, fat bonus in time for holiday shopping. Her actions last night were above and beyond the call of duty.

She truly cares for the players, and that does a lot to make me care about the game, and keep playing, and subscribing.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    Can we donate Starbucks gift cards to Gina? XD I'm serious. Staying up that late to tackle the problem and staying with us, even if just babbling random nonsense and sharing her Perler beads with us was totally awesome and much needed.

Ordering a starbucks eGiftcard now...
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we donate Starbucks gift cards to Gina? XD I'm serious. Staying up that late to tackle the problem and staying with us, even if just babbling random nonsense and sharing her Perler beads with us was totally awesome and much needed.

How will it get to Gina?
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How will it get to Gina?

Well, I've figured out I'll have to email it to myself, then just send her a message with the redemption code.

As of now I have gotten an email receipt, but have yet to receive the giftcard.

Edit: Check your inbox, @ZOS_GinaBruno. Enjoy!
    Edited by ColoursYouHave on August 28, 2015 11:01PM
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to Google Maps there is an Outback near Zenimax, and they have e-gift cards too.

@ZOS_GinaBruno, do you like Outback? :)
  • Ourania
    Ourania
    ✭✭
    Thanks Gina! xo
  • BorealHomeTree
    Saddiq wrote: »
    Just wanted to make sure the devs knew what Gina did last night. I went to bed long before she did and caught up on her posts last night. It seems(obviously we could be wrong) like it was Gina checking in on us last night that gave the first heads up.

Thanks to Gina for keeping what could have been a frickin' nightmare of a rage post thread into a lighthearted topic, and thanks for putting up with a generally unreasonable and remarkably lacking in perspective clientele. Great cat herding last night.

Also, I can confirm that Grahtwood is, indeed, more beautiful than Edmonton. Looked beautiful this morning when I logged on.

Well that would be because Edmonton isn't that pretty anyways. Then again, I live in Prince George, so I can't really talk with all the pulp mill smog, looks like Ash Mountain.
    Edited by BorealHomeTree on August 29, 2015 12:17AM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just wanted to make sure the devs knew what Gina did last night. I went to bed long before she did and caught up on her posts last night. It seems(obviously we could be wrong) like it was Gina checking in on us last night that gave the first heads up.

Thanks to Gina for keeping what could have been a frickin' nightmare of a rage post thread into a lighthearted topic, and thanks for putting up with a generally unreasonable and remarkably lacking in perspective clientele. Great cat herding last night.

Also, I can confirm that Grahtwood is, indeed, more beautiful than Edmonton. Looked beautiful this morning when I logged on.

Well that would be because Edmonton isn't that pretty anyways. Then again, I live in Prince George, so I can't really talk with all the pulp mill smog, looks like Ash Mountain.

Maybe you'll all turn into Dunmer someday?
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You live in PG? I'm... so sorry! :/
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)