The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

[BUG] Steed mundus stone : Health regeneration doesn't persist.

Brasseurfb16_ESO
Brasseurfb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
After trying the upgraded Steed mundus stone,

The new combined speed buff with health regeneration seems to work fine but the health regeneration effect doesn't seem to persist after leaving the area, in wich you are picking the buff, or after disconnecting from the game.

My theory : the Steed mundus probably applies the new upgraded version of the buff, but when changing area or reconnecting to the game it refreshes the buff with its former version instead of the new one.

Might be worth to check that out?
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the increased speed get dropped as well? I know it's hard to tell as it's only 5%.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Duukar
    Duukar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how much health regen is this giving? i didnt know about this!!!
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does the increased speed get dropped as well? I know it's hard to tell as it's only 5%.

Not sure, it's difficult to say, but the Mundus passive is shown in the character sheet.
    Duukar wrote: »
    how much health regen is this giving? i didnt know about this!!!

I get over 700 health regen with the stone, but my character has a lot of health regeneration bonus%. So I need to check it out without any gear.

• ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you make a /bug Report in the game?

If not, please do one there too. Thanks
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ItsMeToo wrote: »

Did it right after I posted on the forums. ;)
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ItsMeToo wrote: »

Did it right after I posted on the forums. ;)

Thanks
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

• xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bug reported in game, and confirming that the health regen buff disappears when you rezone
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • ZOS_aoliver
    ZOS_aoliver
    ✭✭
    After trying the upgraded Steed mundus stone,

The new combined speed buff with health regeneration seems to work fine but the health regeneration effect doesn't seem to persist after leaving the area, in wich you are picking the buff, or after disconnecting from the game.

Thank you for bringing the issue with the Steed to our attention. We're tracking the issue and are testing a fix.
    Tony Oliver - Designer
    Staff Post
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank You