The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

SERVER CRASH AGAIN?!

• Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭
    Lunamarie wrote: »
    I can't get AP for hours, this is the worst day of my life apart from when my cat was run over by a truck last year.

Hope ya get another cat or someone......

To talk nasty too.......

Sorry, lagging for 'MOONSUGAR'
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »
    We know you guys are excited, but please do not try to log on yet. We'll let you know when we have the all clear.

Standing by and waiting to hear from Gina..this is so high school lol

And according to Bowling For Soup: High School Never Ends.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    EU still on the blink. So I'm guessing it's just the NA servers that are up.

My uncle cannot log in yet.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this likely to fix the constant "Drops" and "Hangs" and occasional random "Oh, we've decided to log you out to login screen for no apparent reason" issues as well? :)
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • jonjees
    jonjees
    ✭✭
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »
    jonjees wrote: »
    for eso plus members, it is still a subscription.
    for whatever reasons eso is down, compensation needs to be given to subscription users.
    in this era where redundancy, high availability and business continuity are all viable solutions, this should not be happening.

likewise down for patching, crashes and what nots, the subs needs to be compensated, because they have paid for the service.

Wait what?
    You want compensation for the hour or two the servers are down? even during maintenance? I can't even..I just...nm.

its been 5hours since i couldnt login.
    add to the maintenance that always happens during asia/oceania peak hours.

most games will provide some form of good will compensation, as it is their business to stay online as an online game.
    if you read further i am not asking for a million dollars in compensation.

but there needs to be a form of compensation or penalty else eso can decide to crash or go offline as and when they have to.
    *shrugs* different of opinions.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wait for the reboot to complete guys.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We know you guys are excited, but please do not try to log on yet. We'll let you know when we have the all clear.

Indeed so while you all wait feel free to admire Gina's Monster I mean Cucco she made.

Her Cucco makes me want to play Ocarina of Time again. Used to play that with my Stepbrother and we formed a tradition since then to always name our Link Sh**ty5. Makes us smile every time.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please don't log in yet!

Quoting for great justice
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And we hit 1,000! I can now go with my mind at peace... Or can I?

Dun dun duuuuuun
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #FixGame

*returns to hugbox*
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Arkh__Longstride

aka, ops.. maybe i gave the good news too soon, now the angry nerds are *** the login server...
  • Eshelmen
    Eshelmen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, got on Cyrodiil for about five minutes, got to take out a major real quick and then was booted.

Totally worth it.
    PC and PS4 EP only player
  • Batavia
    Batavia
    oeps spoke too early, server went down for maintenance
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok guys, maintenance on our end is underway. As we're rebooting all megaservers for all platforms, it may be a couple hours to complete everything. Thanks again for your patience tonight. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • JWT
    JWT
    ✭✭
    maintenance eh? fair enough
    thank goodness for redtube til then ;D
    may his chaos set you free~

Fennreous Ironwill - v15 stammblade/tank - AD
    Nitara ShadowClaw - v16 stammblade/tank - EP
    Ka'ri ShadowClaw - v16 magicblade - DC
  • tamarap86
    tamarap86
    Thans for the update gina, and iT was fun for me to read this entire thread.
    Hail Sithis || Blood for the Pact ||
    Dutch Lions Pact
    Website
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys, maintenance on our end is underway. As we're rebooting all megaservers for all platforms, it may be a couple hours to complete everything. Thanks again for your patience tonight. :)

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Can You put that up there ^^^ for others in the community? Thank you for keeping us updated. Put your feet up.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • jonjees
    jonjees
    ✭✭
    couple of hours to reboot servers .....
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank goodness that the rest of the internet seems to have been up throughout!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! Can I play the game I pay for now?
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • JWT
    JWT
    ✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    Thank goodness that the rest of the internet seems to have been up throughout!

thankfully /b/ wasn't effected o3o gotta have those random chuckles man...
    may his chaos set you free~

Fennreous Ironwill - v15 stammblade/tank - AD
    Nitara ShadowClaw - v16 stammblade/tank - EP
    Ka'ri ShadowClaw - v16 magicblade - DC
  • Kreay-Hefner
    Kreay-Hefner
    Soul Shriven
    Aaaaaaand im still up because i need eso in my life. I take it, its still down?
  • honoizgrenierqc
    honoizgrenierqc
    Soul Shriven
    Alright, thanks for update. ☺
  • Jakeol
    Jakeol
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, looking into this now. Stand by...

its like 4 am in baltimoore isnt it? Thank you...? :)
    Jaqqe'nova - EP v14 Nord NB
  • Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭

Thanks, you kept us sane.

hope ya getting paid for this, not many would volunteer and do this GM stuff for free
  • Pennthuis
    Pennthuis
    Soul Shriven
    Well that's good, by the time I have time to play again it should be all good or it will be due for maintenance again lol, totally had a blast reading some of these comments.
  • wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. Add a couple hours of maintenance to the mix. Just to reboot servers?
  • Greeniewolfub17_ESO
    Well, since this thread seems to be quieting down, I think I'll go watch some crunchyroll while I wait for the servers to come back up. But before I go I want to share one last thought with you guys: uoy truh dna eil a llet annog reven eybdoog yas annog reven yrc uoy ekam annog reven uoy tresed dna dnuora nurt annog reven nwod ouy tel annog reven pu uoy evig annog reven
    Me: "Okay lets run to Alessia. Mount up and follow me!"
    Me five seconds later: "Um yeah... totally forgot about that cliff..."
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Jakeol wrote: »
    Thanks guys, looking into this now. Stand by...

its like 4 am in baltimoore isnt it? Thank you...? :)

You're welcome. Glad some of you were maybe a little entertained. :sweat_smile:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for your patience with us Gina. How you do it, especially at this hour, is absolutely commendable.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50