Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SERVER CRASH AGAIN?!

• SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't logged in once today and get an error 200 now from the ESO.exe and the launcher can't connect. Update on status NA/PC there @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ??
    Laid off the wrong person maybe?
    Edited by SLy_Kyti on August 28, 2015 7:49AM
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Corpsage wrote: »
    Corpsage wrote: »
    nawc4h802yvt560x3lb9.jpg
    A product of the same google search. It'll be the best day ever when we can play again :D

Admit it: That pic made you want to go slaughter Squirrels.

If by slaughter squirrels you mean play ESO, yes.

No just slaughter Squirrels in Tamriel.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Neutrino56
    OK, now I'm really gutted! I had three hours this morning to play the game, but with the servers still down, I might as well start the ironing. :/:#
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Neutrino56 wrote: »
    OK, now I'm really gutted! I had three hours this morning to play the game, but with the servers still down, I might as well start the ironing. :/:#

They are now in reboot phase so hang in there!
  • Noerknhar
    Noerknhar
    ✭✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »
    Listatta wrote: »
    What I've been able to find out, is apparently a network device broke in Chicago. This device is a tier 1 network device (tier 1 means it's the top most support device, everything in that network depends on that device, sort of like your brain or heart in your body) Since it's a tier 1 network all the smaller companies (most of the names we are familiar with for ISPs) that connect to it are SOL. Ya know the old adage **** rolls down hill?

They apparently didn't have any replacements on site and it's being shipped in.

The twitter page that of that company:
    https://twitter.com/Level3

The outage map from that company:
    http://maps.level3.com/default/#.Vd_rkjZRGCr

Even if this is ture, wy the *** do the EU Server Crash then? do they have just 1 loginserver in chigago? no Cluster? no Backup in EU?

Because Level3 service (disruption) is not limited to US. It's as easy as that.
  • Greeniewolfub17_ESO
    What I've been able to find out, is apparently a network device broke in Chicago. This device is a tier 1 network device (tier 1 means it's the top most support device, everything in that network depends on that device, sort of like your brain or heart in your body) Since it's a tier 1 network all the smaller companies (most of the names we are familiar with for ISPs) that connect to it are SOL. Ya know the old adage **** rolls down hill?

Even if this is ture, wy the *** do the EU Server Crash then? do they have just 1 loginserver in chigago? no Cluster? no Backup in EU?

far as I understand EU server didn't go down, some people's connections to it did. But some people have been able to log into it without issue even while NA servers were down.
    Me: "Okay lets run to Alessia. Mount up and follow me!"
    Me five seconds later: "Um yeah... totally forgot about that cliff..."
  • Listatta
    Listatta
    Noerknhar wrote: »

Because Level3 service (disruption) is not limited to US. It's as easy as that.

didn't bother replying because apparently didn't click on second link that showed 1/2 the world in red (ok maybe overstatement but...)
  • Neutrino56

They are now in reboot phase so hang in there![/quot

OH WOW!
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am in the game.. we are LIVE PEOPLE!!
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "We're all going to die!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTBsm0LzSP0

(Sorry, I really love The IT Crowd).
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Arkh__Longstride
    Update! We have an update! We seem to have a pulse and are slowly coming back online. We're going to begin rebooting all megaservers now.

aka, we reattached the cable removed from then cleaning lady tonight
  • Tarnumx
    Tarnumx
    ✭✭✭
    Server burned out because we lagged for 2 hours in cyro?
    Banana Squad Inc

CYKA BLYAT GAMING

youtube.com/channel/UCK7WFB_iXIlWH5ekxnqhi9g
  • Neutrino56
    sixty thousand desperate ESOTUians all try to log in and fry the servers again.......
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Update! We have an update! We seem to have a pulse and are slowly coming back online. We're going to begin rebooting all megaservers now.

Sounds like somebody spends so much time killing NPCs in Taverns they have cleaning ladies on the brain.
  • Batavia
    Batavia
    i was just about to post that i couldn't log in, but then i saw people who could connect and surprise i can connect to.

GOOD JOB FIXING GUYS.
  • Tarnumx
    Tarnumx
    ✭✭✭
    Neutrino56 wrote: »

They are now in reboot phase so hang in there![/quot

OH WOW!

oh no will i loose my 21 cp i grinded before?
    Banana Squad Inc

CYKA BLYAT GAMING

youtube.com/channel/UCK7WFB_iXIlWH5ekxnqhi9g
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tarnumx wrote: »
    Server burned out because we lagged for 2 hours in cyro?

No servers were offline due to a source outage.
  • RSram
    RSram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the USA server is up!

I just logged in.
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    jonjees wrote: »
    for eso plus members, it is still a subscription.
    for whatever reasons eso is down, compensation needs to be given to subscription users.
    in this era where redundancy, high availability and business continuity are all viable solutions, this should not be happening.

likewise down for patching, crashes and what nots, the subs needs to be compensated, because they have paid for the service.

Wait what?
    You want compensation for the hour or two the servers are down? even during maintenance? I can't even..I just...nm.
    Member~ NZAD
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Just tweeted the glorious news!
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »
    for whatever reasons eso is down, compensation needs to be given to subscription users.
    in this era where redundancy, high availability and business continuity are all viable solutions, this should not be happening.

likewise down for patching, crashes and what nots, the subs needs to be compensated, because they have paid for the service.

Wait what?
    You want compensation for the hour or two the servers are down? even during maintenance? I can't even..I just...nm.

And guess what? He wasn't anywhere near the only one.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't like how the cleaner always gets the blame!

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We know you guys are excited, but please do not try to log on yet. We'll let you know when we have the all clear.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jormasaurus
    Elder Scrolls Offline: Tamriel Limited
    PS4 EU @Jormasaurus
    PC EU @YRMAE
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We know you guys are excited, but please do not try to log on yet. We'll let you know when we have the all clear.

Indeed so while you all wait feel free to admire Gina's Monster I mean Cucco she made.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »

Wait what?

1 or 2 hours? I've barely been able to play for 3 days due to server and login issues! Yes damn straight I want some extra time on my eso plus to compensate. I thought I was paying for a service that I could use, not giving to charity!

• Listatta
    Listatta
    YAY my pixel world is back :)
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭

Keeping Twitter updated. So many hashtags, not enough space...
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • Neutrino56
    I'm getting the ironing board out! I'll listen to the theme tune repeating as I work.
    Edited by Neutrino56 on August 28, 2015 7:59AM
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭

Standing by and waiting to hear from Gina..this is so high school lol
    Member~ NZAD