Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One - unable to connect to game server

• AgentRay
    AgentRay
    Having same issues loading Deshaan main areas and certain caves
  • ctt13
    ctt13
    You will not escape from Eastmarch to reach the prophet fool! Shouted the daedric prince of domination. No worries I will use my magic to teleport out of here! Loading time... Loading time..... LOAAAAADDDDDIIIINNNNGGGGG...... TIIIIMMMMMEEEEE......... and boot. Thank you ladies and gentlemen that will conclude tonights booting.

Also how come this is a problem now, it's not only reapers march, it's Eastmarch and Stonefalls too. Pretty sure ZOS owes me about 1000 gold for the amount of fast-traveling I have done.
  • RkTheMoney
    RkTheMoney
    Soul Shriven
    I cannot log in, I'm in reapers March. My gamertag is Rk TheMoney, I only have one character. Can an admin or game master help me out
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Zenimax for getting onto this issue quickly, the console players aren't used to how complex a real MMO is and that it will need tweeks especially in the early stages, gotta say i am surprised and pleased by the lack of hate on the thread! :) Keep up the great game!

Wanting that ambassador title arent you? Well good for you, keep on licking.
  • Narcolepticz
    ^ what he said. Ive been hating since 8pm EDT last night. Went to bed early for once just so i could wake up just as reboot got underway
  • rtvi
    rtvi
    Thank you Zenimax for getting onto this issue quickly, the console players aren't used to how complex a real MMO is and that it will need tweeks especially in the early stages, gotta say i am surprised and pleased by the lack of hate on the thread! :) Keep up the great game!

laughing my *** ass off ...

• suelothvar
    suelothvar
    ✭✭✭
    Just had long load time that never ended, now I can't log in to cha select :(
    Seraklan - Nightshade EU
    Beardybpbear. Xbox1

No console text chat = discrimination against the deaf!
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    I was in game an logged out to switch character now I can't even get to the character screen. Once I select play at server select it just says loading and doesn't load.
  • Chr1sWXM
    Chr1sWXM
    Soul Shriven
    Just had long time loading message too. Can't log in now. Is the fact the American server down meaning the Europe server is overloaded?
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    I've never had this problem before while NA server was down. So dunno what's going on.
  • EGHELLREIGN
    EGHELLREIGN
    Soul Shriven
    I keep getting kicked from the game server, the game flatout crashes, as in it shuts down as though I quit the game myself. Then when I try to log back in it claims that I have no internet connection but my internet connection is fine so I can still view my friends feeds browse Xbox store do anything I wish other than play the game that I bought paid for and I'm an EXO member. The game has crashed as I've left multiple dungeons, try to fast travel to different players. I've even tried to send mail to certain players and it says the players don't exist even though I'm staring right at them. I think the server is broken.
    Edited by EGHELLREIGN on June 30, 2015 1:17PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're looking into issues with the Xbox One European megaserver now.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Chr1sWXM
    Chr1sWXM
    Soul Shriven
    I've onLy had the game four days and so for been unable to play it when I have wanted to on two of them.

I hope this isn't the norm and what it's going to be like every time I want to play.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Don't get your hopes up. This game still has a lot of issues but in their defence it's a massive game.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Also issues can't be fixed unless they are identified. Most of the time when one is fixed several more are created. So really it's keeping them in their jobs lol
  • ganner77
    ganner77
    Soul Shriven
    Tried logging in after reboot. Stonefall seems to work now but my character in Reaper's March still has same problem. Still says unable to connect to game server
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox One
    All connection Tests Good
    Open NAT

I can log in, select character, and load into the last area I was booted from. I can not travel to any other area without being booted. I had the issue for hours last night and it is doing it again this morning.

If it matters I'm in Reapers March
  • allmight
    allmight
    Soul Shriven
    Still can't play I select character says requesting character load then boots me all the way back to start screen and says unable to connect to the game server please make sure you have a valid Internet connection and I do I just really want to play I'm on the NA servers tried EU got in one but haven got in again
  • Dakang22
    Dakang22
    Soul Shriven
    What about those of us who can log in and play but can't get to readers March? Will this fix our issue as well? Im Getting kicked only when trying to travel to reapers march.

The reboot tomorrow morning will fix that one character you're unable to log in as, yes.

Even after today's server reboot I'm still not able to log in. I'm still getting the "Login Failed" error that the link below is referring to.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29770

I've been unable to play since June 27th. I've contacted the ESO support which the link suggested and the only reply I receive back is.

"Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited customer support team! We understand you are experiencing an issue logging into the game.

You can resolve most login issues by ensuring the following:

1. Your console is connected to your router with a network cable instead of WiFi
    2. You have forwarded the appropriate ports in your router (please refer to your console manufacturer’s Customer Support Team for assistance)
    3. You have downloaded all required System Updates for your console

If your issue continues, please refer to your console manufacturer for additional assistance. Should you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask by replying directly to this email for further assistance.

Best Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Team"

My roommate also has an ESO account and he's able to log in on my Xbox so I know it is not a internet issue. I've purchased the game, subscribed to the ESO Plus, and have bought Crown packs, but the only thing I've received in return has been frustration and disappointment. I don't mean to sound ungrateful. I know a lot of hard working people have come together make this game, and I've always enjoyed the Elder Scrolls series. But it's hard to feel like I've been taken advantage of when I've put in the time, money, and enough into this game and not being able to play with no answer in sight of when I can get that return on investment back. Please I'm just looking for a solution.
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, when I do get in I can only play for 10-15 minutes.
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still getting the unable to connect to server error although it does seem to be better than it has been for a while, for me at least
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I was exploring in Brahtwood, and I made it to this fort in the north. I didn't realize that going down this ramp would send me to Reapers March. But mid load it said that it can't connect to server. I tried several times with the same result: Load character, shows Brahtwood loading screen, then it switches to Reapers march loading screen, then can't connect to server. It is a constant loop and fail.

My other character in Eastmarch works fine.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • TroodonsBite
    TroodonsBite
    ✭✭
    I'm still having this issue since last night. I'm on the North America server. Sometimes if I'm lucky I'll get to the character select screen but it never loads farther than that.
  • Lord_Dark_Soul
    Lord_Dark_Soul
    Soul Shriven
    I just bought the game this weekend I'm having the same issue with it logging me out constantly. I have open nat type all my ports for Xbox live are manually open and I have a 82.17 mb down 11.35 up 46 millisecond latency to xbox live. The issue is your severs suck and you don't care. You are going to lose players if you don't start caring about your customers. We paid a lot of money to play this game i am tired of getting ripped off by game makers.
  • Novachichis
    Novachichis
    Soul Shriven
    The game is still not fixed it always disconnected still the mega server reboot didn't fix anything for us.
    Xbox One
    NA Server
    Wired Commection
  • Novachichis
    Novachichis
    Soul Shriven
    I forgot to say the error is "Unable to connect to the server. Please make sure you have a valid connection"
    I checked my connection and it is perfect every other game works normal it is only this game where it boots me out and it's annoying please fix
  • Dareloth
    Dareloth
    Ive had this happen several times today, NA server. Lots of lag too.
  • Ozzy420Shadar
    sadownik wrote: »

Wanting that ambassador title arent you? Well good for you, keep on licking.

Naw just reality of any good mmo that peeps need to realise lol
    Tamriels Golden Warriors!
  • ConcernedCad
    ConcernedCad
    Soul Shriven
    I am still getting kicked every 5 minutes, sometimes even more frequently then that.
  • dark_wolverine
    dark_wolverine
    Soul Shriven
    So last night I kept getting booted whenever I'd travel to a different area and I'd get the "Unable to connect to the server. Please make sure you have a valid connection" message. Today I'm getting the same message and I'm getting booted out of the game at random intervals. Cyrodiil has killed me numerous times bc of lag and I've had to redo the same 20 min numerous times bc of getting booted and the game not registering that I'd already done the quest. I think I'll take a break for a few days and maybe check in later on.
This discussion has been closed.