The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Requesting character load.... STUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant load my character

DeadEye1850
the tittle says it help plz ? STUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant load my character... when i try it says (Requesting character load) then after a while it just kicks me back to
main menu and says (Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection.) ???????????????????????????? soooo yea ive restarted my xbox 1 like 5 times. i just cant load my main char its stuck in a dungeon. weird thing is i can load with other characters. its being like this for 4 hours now.... sooooo help plz

cant post a tickt for some reason so doing it here.....

gamertag; DeadEye1850

eu server

lvl; 15
name; Lomar
race; Imperial
class; Templar
alliance; Daggerfall Covenant
location; Spindleclutch
  • DeadEye1850
    fixed alot of time later it just kicked me to glenumbra........
  • seejaythinks
    I am having the exact same issue. Been trying for the past 20mins.

Can't get in, did the loading character for a min and then kicked out saying Unable to connect to game server.

72MB/s fibre, its 5:30am, so not peak time either.

I am posting 60mb/s download speed.
    Think you're tough enough? Msg "Dr Pharmacology" for an invite to Tough Buttocks - a newbie friendly PvE Guild; Xbox One / EU / EP
  • JakelDK
    JakelDK
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem going on 9 hours now! Its only the EU server thats affected:( i wrote techsupport and they wrote a generic mail telling me to check my internet connection (like i havent done that 6 times allready) i hope the EU server World for me tomorrow, cause i dont feel like starting over on the NA server just to be able to play.
  • Drago8711
    Drago8711
    Soul Shriven
    i had the same issue
  • xJeallen3x
    xJeallen3x
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same issue, Zenimax..... chime in any time now, and yes, we all have active Internet connections.
  • zilfandel
    zilfandel
    Soul Shriven
    Here's a idea. Hire a couple of high school kids that are blind and deaf put them in front of a computer and I bet we get better support.
  • lbsqueak
    lbsqueak
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same issue. Created a new character and I can play with him but I am not down with dropping 37 levels.
  • BillSzoverdu
    BillSzoverdu
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem on NA server. I got kicked at the Deshaan load screen when traveling from Stonefalls. Now when I request character load it starts loading Stonefalls, then switches to Deshaan then I get the Unable to connect message. New to the forums, so does anybody actually look at this stuff?
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    I have the same problem. If my character is gone, I'm *** DONE! So tired of *** like this!
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    JakelDK wrote: »
    I have the same problem going on 9 hours now! Its only the EU server thats affected:( i wrote techsupport and they wrote a generic mail telling me to check my internet connection (like i havent done that 6 times allready) i hope the EU server World for me tomorrow, cause i dont feel like starting over on the NA server just to be able to play.

No, I'm in N/A and having the issue. It sucks.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Please see this thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/188576/xbox-one-unable-to-connect-to-game-server/p1 For those reporting it tonight, it sounds like the same issue.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on June 30, 2015 4:59AM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    fixed alot of time later it just kicked me to glenumbra........

Does that mean it just resolved on it's own? How long did it take?
  • DeadEye1850
    5 hours....
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have had this problem all week.

any way to fix?