Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please make a Crown Store forum

RazzPitazz
RazzPitazz
✭✭✭✭
I have no problem with crown store discussions and threads, but they are drowning out some other threads in various boards including GD. Players are vocal about the CS in one way or another, which is great and healthy, but it does need it's own space now.

[Moderator Note: Edited title per our rules on Names in Thread Titles]
PC NA
VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
All-Star Crafter Guild
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    good idea
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They just devalue the game for me. It evolves more into cash cash dollah dollah than a good game. This crown store focus lately totally drives me off the game honestly..
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    They just devalue the game for me. It evolves more into cash cash dollah dollah than a good game. This crown store focus lately totally drives me off the game honestly..

This has nothing to do with giving the CS it's own board. But thanks.
    PC NA
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This has nothing to do with giving the CS it's own board. But thanks.

Crownstore threads shouldnt be that much on the forums anyways. Sry that I stated to dislike the store and stuff around it. Indirectly it is on topic ;)
    Edited by xMovingTarget on April 17, 2015 8:13PM
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @xMovingTarget
    I assume a lot of the threads are issues by returning/New players and being challenged by the literal veterans of the game and vice versa. The problem is one gets pushed from page one to be replaced by another, like most semi controversial threads; these threads are about an in game mechanic (ie crafting) and deserves its own go to space just like crafting, pvp, pve, skills etc.
    PC NA
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, I did understand that. And also support it.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Interesting idea. Definitely something we can consider. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you ♥
    PC NA
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • Victus
    Victus
    ✭✭✭
    Good idea, I support this!
    Throm the First - Redguard Dragon Knight - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree it would be good to have a separate section.

It might cut down on the number of duplicate threads by making it easier for people to see that one's already been made and it would stop crown store discussions drowning out everything else.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Psychobunni
    Psychobunni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown store advertising forum fine. A place to debate which lag pixel looks cuter? great.

Trying to bury complaints of being spammed while in game, NO. It effects the general population, and as so it should be in the general forum.
    If options weren't necessary, and everyone played the same way, no one would use addons. Fix the UI!

• RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crown store advertising forum fine. A place to debate which lag pixel looks cuter? great.

Trying to bury complaints of being spammed while in game, NO. It effects the general population, and as so it should be in the general forum.

Advertisements for the crown store are not exactly crown store mechanics, so I agree.
    PC NA
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting idea. Definitely something we can consider. :)

You should add a trade forum too....
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. There could be some premium threads in crown store forum and posting pemits in crown store itself.

However, cash shop is already replacing content and game mechanics, like instead of getting X, be it mount, motif, whatever, by playing, people are going to get it by paying, and more will be replaced in the future, it should be other way round; off-topic discussions unrelated to cash should be removed somewhere out of sight.