The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Seems everyone is losing connection to the server

runagate
runagate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I'm getting continually kicked offline, as are many, many people in my 5 guilds.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Strike 4 for me tonight, in about 5 minutes.

Maybe it's like tea, needs to steep for a bit...
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil, I assume?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, Craglorn. Doing exactly nothing of consequence.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • neueregel
    neueregel
    ✭✭✭
    not for me, I was in craglorn. I cant log on any player either. They are all over.
    Are you not entertained?
    On my command, unleash hell!
    What we do in life echoes in eternity
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm experiencing this in Craglorn and Stormhaven. And yes, my Add-ons are disabled.
    Edited by MornaBaine on March 4, 2015 2:21AM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks guys, we're looking into this. If you're having trouble logging back in, please wait a few minutes and then try again.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    The player base is probably simulating a Denial of Service attack. hehe soooooo many people trying to log on at the same time.
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to add, I am not in game. Just got up after seven hourse sleep. However, I also was experiencing these connection problems AND roll-backs standing in Elden Root, respecing my skills and attributes. Finally started just logging out and back in every 50 points, to save my progress, as I was getting rolled back some or all of what I had done for 20-30 min when I DCed.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.