The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ETA on when servers will be up?

TheBull
TheBull
✭✭✭✭✭
Please and thank you.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    How about now? :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    ? I still show offline
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
  • stewie_801
    stewie_801
    ✭✭✭
    I just logged in :wink:
    PC/NA Ebonheart Pact
    Invictus , Teut Spindle Your Brindle Officer
    Stewie the Destroyer Imperial Templar Former Emperor of Haderus
    Stewie's Big Ole Johnson Khajiit Nightblade
    Ser Arthur Dayne Dark Elf Dragonknight Former Emperor of Chillrend and Haderus
    Stewie's Bank Slot High Elf Sorcerer

• Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, I had to close and restart my launcher, Thanks! :smile:
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
  • Mpcolson
    Mpcolson
    ✭✭✭
    RULE OF THUMB - Always press play... Servers are usually up if you can get the patch to download. REGARDLESS of what the indicator says
  • beautycutie87
    beautycutie87
    ✭✭✭
    It's online now here but still waiting for the download, you lucky folks have fun.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh good grief, another 3.5Gb download!
    I know I know, I have been here since early access, I know how it works, it really shouldn't take me by surprise every time!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    I know I know, I have been here since early access, I know how it works, it really shouldn't take me by surprise every time!
    I feel terrible for people on metered connections. ESO probably destroys their plans.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about now? :)
    Rock on!
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    Epona222 wrote: »
    I feel terrible for people on metered connections. ESO probably destroys their plans.

Same here, thankfully I have unlimited and it is reasonably fast fibre, but I suspect I have several guildmates that I probably won't be seeing in game for a day or two!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.