The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Known Issues for Update 5

• demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna have to say this again, for the like 100th time, Siege weapons still aren't stacking to 5 as mentioned in the 1.1.2 patch notes. been waiting quite a while for this to be made a reality.
    Siege equipment can be stacked to five in the inventory (with the exception of forward camps and mercenary contracts).
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on November 15, 2014 8:03PM
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ :

After the last patch, 1.5.4, are our UI's suppose to show 1M til next level or 4M?

From what I have heard you lowered it to 1million, but my UI isn't showing that at all. It still shows it as needing 4million XP to next level.

I don't use any add-ons.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ :

After the last patch, 1.5.4, are our UI's suppose to show 1M til next level or 4M?

From what I have heard you lowered it to 1million, but my UI isn't showing that at all. It still shows it as needing 4million XP to next level.

I don't use any add-ons.

Read the patch notes.. the UI will show upto 4,000,000 but will tick over to the next rank when it hits 1,000,000. The UI will be repaired later.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • zharthasb16_ESO
    zharthasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot enter fighter s guild in elden root -

Am I alone with this problem ?
    Edited by zharthasb16_ESO on November 17, 2014 10:29PM
    Megaserver US - since 2014
  • Rasimir
    Rasimir
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I am missing the ongoing performance and stability problems in Cyrodiil in the list of known issues. Are you even aware of it, and are you investigating?

For example, I was playing on Thornblade EU yesterday. For about an hour between 21:00 MET to 22:00 MET almost every fight for a keep lagged badly. People didn't die, doors didn't work, skills didn't activate. You can stand inmidst an enemy raid without healing yourself and try to cast spells for 10 minutes. We had a mass crash (server crash?) once during that period, lots of people in my group as well as other groups got disconnected simultanously. One Keep didn't switch colours for 15 minutes or more although our alliance had lots of People in there.

Things like this happen every evening.

I turned on the latency Display and it varied widely. lowest I saw was about 88 ms, going up to 999+.

This one hour was one of the worst experiences I had in ESO since beta.

Please tell us how we can help to finally resolve these problems, perhaps give us some diagnostics / tracing abilities to get more info about what goes on, or any other instructions what we can do to help you.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rasimir wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I am missing the ongoing performance and stability problems in Cyrodiil in the list of known issues. Are you even aware of it, and are you investigating?

For example, I was playing on Thornblade EU yesterday. For about an hour between 21:00 MET to 22:00 MET almost every fight for a keep lagged badly. People didn't die, doors didn't work, skills didn't activate. You can stand inmidst an enemy raid without healing yourself and try to cast spells for 10 minutes. We had a mass crash (server crash?) once during that period, lots of people in my group as well as other groups got disconnected simultanously. One Keep didn't switch colours for 15 minutes or more although our alliance had lots of People in there.

I turned on the latency Display and it varied widely. lowest I saw was about 88 ms, going up to 999+.

Please tell us how we can help to finally resolve these problems, perhaps give us some diagnostics / tracing abilities to get more info about what goes on, or any other instructions what we can do to help you.

Don't ask how WE can resolve these problems because it isn't us. The day they finally lower the pop cap or fix their servers is when this lag will go away. The problem lessens the less players are present, stable at between 2 and 3 bars of pop each. locked pops = server disaster all the time.
  • skillastat
    skillastat
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^ AGREE
    (PC NA)
    -Saulo Stamina Sorcerer
    -skillastat Stamina Nightblade
    -a blade spirit Stamina Templar
    -Ultima Online I Magicka Dragonknight
    -'Solo DC* Stamina Sorcerer
    -'Ultima Online Stamina Dragonknight
    -Nerd Dk Tank Dragonknight
    -Solochi Magicka Sorcerer
    -Solo Lucci Magicka Nightblade
    -Sølomon Magicka Warden

*All characters are EP, except for one DC.

French Canadian!
  • Merrak
    Merrak
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌
    Another update...and still no word. Please respond.
    Merrak wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌
    Can you please confirm if the Patch Notes are written incorrectly, or if the Absorb change didn't get put in as written in the notes?

Per Patch Note:
    • Absorb (Defensive Posture morph): This ability now absorbs 100% of damage caused, and also heals for 15% of your maximum health.

In Game:
    • Absorb Magic (Defensive Posture morph): Absorbs 100% of Next Spell Projectile and heals for 15% of your maximum health.

There is a world of difference between what the patch notes imply and what is currently in game. If this is not a bug, please let us know so we don't expect something else.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌

The following Magicka based abilities do not proc the 5 Piece Set Bonus with the Spectre's Eye Crafted Gear Set. I have also attached links to my Twitch Streams showing these abilities not actually working.

Templar - Aedric Spear Tree
    Puncturing Sweep

Templar - Dawn's Wrath Tree
    Power of the Light
    Blinding Flashes

Templar - Restoring Light Tree
    Purifying Ritual

Mage's Guild
    Entropy
    Merrak | Templar Main
    The Descendants | NA Server | Daggerfall Covenant
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ :

I don't use any add-ons.

You should. The addons actually show the correct amount. It would be funny if it wasn't sad. You will still level up at 1mil despite what the UI says.
    Edited by eventide03b14a_ESO on November 17, 2014 4:38PM
    :trollin:
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rasimir wrote: »

I can confirm that it's still really bad. Maybe you guys need to lower the max occupancy and add an additonal instance? I'm not sure, but latency and freezing impact the game in a significant way.
    :trollin:
  • Jukka
    Jukka
    Soul Shriven
    Third patch since UPDATE5 and still no actions about soundFX fix?!? Are you kidding? We want our sounds back NOW!
  • diverje
    diverje
    ✭✭
    Any update on the grouping tool and lengthy queues?
    Edited by diverje on November 17, 2014 5:30PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌
    Another update...and still no word. Please respond.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌
    Can you please confirm if the Patch Notes are written incorrectly, or if the Absorb change didn't get put in as written in the notes?

Per Patch Note:
    • Absorb (Defensive Posture morph): This ability now absorbs 100% of damage caused, and also heals for 15% of your maximum health.

In Game:
    • Absorb Magic (Defensive Posture morph): Absorbs 100% of Next Spell Projectile and heals for 15% of your maximum health.

There is a world of difference between what the patch notes imply and what is currently in game. If this is not a bug, please let us know so we don't expect something else.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌

The following Magicka based abilities do not proc the 5 Piece Set Bonus with the Spectre's Eye Crafted Gear Set. I have also attached links to my Twitch Streams showing these abilities not actually working.

Templar - Aedric Spear Tree
    Puncturing Sweep

Templar - Dawn's Wrath Tree
    Power of the Light
    Blinding Flashes

Templar - Restoring Light Tree
    Purifying Ritual

Mage's Guild
    Entropy
    Hey @Merrak, apologies for the delay. For the first issue, this is just a typo in the patch notes, which we'll fix now. The note was for Absorb Magic, not Absorb. For the second issue, this is something we're aware of and are fixing. The bug affects all those abilities so once it's addressed, they should all be fixed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - the following fixes were listed in the 1.5.3 Patch Notes, but aren't recorded as part of the actual partial release of 1.5.3, nor patches 1.5.4 or 1.5.5. Could you confirm whether they were actually included in the partial release, or if they have been delayed to a later patch? Thanks!
    Dungeons & Group Content
    Craglorn
    • Monsters that became excessively weak after Update 5 was published have been restored to their previous levels of power.

Dragonstar Arena
    • Monsters that became excessively weak after Update 5 was published have been restored to their previous levels of power.

Trials
    • Sanctum Ophidia
      • Restored the health for the Serpent's Image in Sanctum Ophidia to the intended levels.

Miscellaneous
    General
    • Expiration of CoD mail and attachments will now take place even if the recipient does not log in.
    • Fixed an issue where you could crash while grouped with others.
    • Fixed an issue related to particle effects where you could crash while in combat.

UI
    General
    • Combining items into a stack in your inventory will now properly update quests, including crafting certifications and writs.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    any eta on a fix for the broken lfg tool?
  • Merrak
    Merrak
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Merrak, apologies for the delay. For the first issue, this is just a typo in the patch notes, which we'll fix now. The note was for Absorb Magic, not Absorb. For the second issue, this is something we're aware of and are fixing. The bug affects all those abilities so once it's addressed, they should all be fixed.

Thank you for the update @ZOS_GinaBruno‌.

I was hoping the Absorb thing was real, dreams shattered. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Merrak | Templar Main
    The Descendants | NA Server | Daggerfall Covenant
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see a comment from any @ZOS admins about Enchanting Survey: Craglorn III (drops only III, but it seems noone saw I or II).
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - the following fixes were listed in the 1.5.3 Patch Notes, but aren't recorded as part of the actual partial release of 1.5.3, nor patches 1.5.4 or 1.5.5. Could you confirm whether they were actually included in the partial release, or if they have been delayed to a later patch? Thanks!
    Dungeons & Group Content
    Craglorn

Dragonstar Arena

Trials
    • Sanctum Ophidia
      • Restored the health for the Serpent's Image in Sanctum Ophidia to the intended levels.

Miscellaneous
    General
    • Expiration of CoD mail and attachments will now take place even if the recipient does not log in.
    • Fixed an issue related to particle effects where you could crash while in combat.

UI
    General
    • Combining items into a stack in your inventory will now properly update quests, including crafting certifications and writs.
    Everything you listed above was included in patch 1.5.3.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Dungeons & Group Content
    Craglorn

Dragonstar Arena

Trials
    • Sanctum Ophidia

Miscellaneous
    General

UI
    General
    Everything you listed above was included in patch 1.5.3.
    That's great, thanks!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Mavrick24
    Mavrick24
    Any update on the group finder tool? I haven't done any group dungeons since the update due to this issue as I don't enjoy spamming the zone chat.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Not yet, @Maverick24. The team is still trying to nail down the exact issues and how to address them.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Jukka
    Jukka
    Soul Shriven
    drops only III, but it seems noone saw I or II).
    I saw IV.
  • Nightreaver
    Nightreaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    The Restoration staff ability "Regeneration" and its morphs still fail to heal pets. This has been bugged since 1.5.2.
    Pet bugs were the first bugs reported when 1.5.2 went live and though there has been responses to several other issues we still haven't seen a response or acknowledgement regarding this one.

Can we get a response that it is at least being looked into?
    Or is it being ignored because it only affects Sorcerers?
    If they ever create a Legendary recipe it better contain bacon as one of the ingredients. I'm just sayin'.
  • Sir_Xalvador
    Sir_Xalvador
    ✭✭✭
    will be a fix for the way you walk after looting a container or get detected so you dont walk funny?
  • smee_z
    smee_z
    ✭✭✭
    Quicksand in Myrkwasa Dolmen in Alik'r. You'll see NPCs at the start walk to the center front but slowly sinking like they are walking down a stair. Attacked mobs in the Dolmen and several times, after a Critical Charge, I would sink half underground and eventually got stuck. Had to do /stuck to get out of it.
    PC NA

Games are meant to be played.

Back in Auriel's Bow 1.0, I have thought that the best way to handicap a faction with the HUGE pop advantage is to temporarily disable their grouping functionality and their ability to fight in 3rd person point of view! Let's see if these do not even up the odds.
  • Llewyn
    Llewyn
    ✭✭
    smee_z wrote: »
    Quicksand in Myrkwasa Dolmen in Alik'r. You'll see NPCs at the start walk to the center front but slowly sinking like they are walking down a stair. Attacked mobs in the Dolmen and several times, after a Critical Charge, I would sink half underground and eventually got stuck. Had to do /stuck to get out of it.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    This actually seems to be ALL the Dolmens in Alik'r Desert, they all seem to start at the edge and take an invisible flight of stairs into the ground. Filed two bug reports, we'll see if they notice :P
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think the Dolmen problem is area specific. I got stuck in a Dolmen when I was in Bangkorai. It was annoying to be watching all the fighting around me but I couldn't do squat except watch. The only way I was able to get out of the hole was to do a /stuck.
  • nagarjunna
    nagarjunna
    ✭✭✭✭
    [*] The ability Repentance is causing you to have black blotches on your face and body.

Not fixed, I was running in AA last night and someone fired up Repentance, I now have black blotches. I have done /bug and reported.
    Edited by nagarjunna on November 20, 2014 7:29PM
    @nagarjunna- PC / NA / AD / DC
    Zazarakel - Max CP Magicka Templar
    Tartys - Max CP Stamina Nightblade
    Temelechus - Max CP Magicka Sorcerer
    Assaku - Max CP Stamina DragonKnight
    Truthforge - Sub 50 Stamina Templar
    Yang Wudi Sub 50 Stamina Sorceror [DC]
    Shou Chung Sub 50 Magicka DragonKnight
    Chen Tuan Sun 50 Magicka Nightblade
  • Zed
    Zed
    ✭✭✭
    Green fish caught outside Craglorn still only sell for 0 gold. I hate to flog a dead horse fish but it's been like that since the patch that actually let loot rare fish.
    Spend spend spend! 'Cause you don't know any better.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, any word on falling through the ground at Dark Anchors and in the Mannimarco fight, a bug that seems to have been introduced with 1.5.5?
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle