The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Falling through dolmen floors after 1.5.5

DigitalHype
DigitalHype
✭✭✭✭
It looks like 1.5.5 introduced a new bug with Dolmens. At least the ones I've been doing in Cyrodiil. Others in the zone have reported the same issue.

I'm constantly falling under the ground, and getting stuck, during the Dolmen encounters. It seems more likely to happen when I'm knocked back, or use skills that leap, such as explosive charge.

Sometimes I can jump free. But, many times, not. It ultimately results in death if you can't get free.

I've also noticed many of the Daedra are now underneath the ground. See attached.

• BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Dolmens definitely bugged with submerged mobs post 1.55. Only way to kill some of the enemies is AoE or kite until the miraculously reappear. Happening on all the ones in V4 Alik'r Desert.
  • rysc
    rysc
    ✭✭✭
    I teleport striked right into the center of a dolman last night. If it wasn't for a watcher's aoe knockback, not sure how I would have gotten out but I was able to finish the dolmen. The crazy thing was the mobs could hit me occasionally but not enough to kill me and since i was "in combat" the /stuck wouldn't work. Kind of funny the one time. Would be annoying if it was constantly obviously.
    Rysc
    37 toons and counting since go live, I may need an intervention.
  • rysc
    rysc
    ✭✭✭
    oh and those banekin are a pain in the butt since you can't see them under the dolmen until they shoot you lol. Granted they don't do a lot of damage but still annoying when fighting one of the bigger targets.
    Rysc
    37 toons and counting since go live, I may need an intervention.
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, had this same problem in Bangkorai earlier today.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a Mammoth in Malabal Tor that is always underground, it's right near a road I am surprised it is still there. Anyway, I did dolmens this weekend with someone and did not have this issue, so it has to be part of the new patch.
    Edited by Nestor on November 18, 2014 8:49PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• seneferab16_ESO
    seneferab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I noticed this too. Just now, I did the Bruma Dolmen in Cyrodiil, and the boss knocked me underground as well. I got stuck and died because of it.
    Aerin Treerunner, pre dinner snack
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed for Alik'r.
    Some mobs are at least partly submerged - and I may be, too, but only in certain locations.
    Did dolmens yesterday - no issues. This definitely came with 1.5.5
  • Pmarsico9
    Pmarsico9
    ✭✭✭✭
    IT'S MEHRUNES. HE'S COMING!!!!!
  • DigitalHype
    DigitalHype
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just experienced another problem with a Dolmen. The 4th anchor pinion isn't coming up. I kited all the stuck mobs to the edge, where they came mostly above ground, and I killed them. But, the Dolmen is now broken/stuck, and can't complete or reset it. :(

There are no "red dots" on my radar to indicate enemies. Nor am I in combat.

• ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for reporting this, everyone, and for mentioning the specific locations in which you're encountering this issue. We're looking into this now.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • DigitalHype
    DigitalHype
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winter's Reach dolmen is Northern Cyrodiil is particularly problematic. I've tried to complete it multiple times now. I cleared it up to 3rd anchor pinion twice, (after multiple deaths due to getting stuck).

For some reason, this one doesn't activate the 4th Anchor Pinion, and can't be completed.
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myrkwasa Dolmen, Alik'r.
    VR4 zone for EP.
  • dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The update had nothing to do with dolmens. Funny how things like this keep happening.

"We reduced the amount of provisioning ingredients required. As a result, now all bosses in Craglorn are 20x harder and your weapons may randomly lose their enchantment."
    Edited by dharbert on November 18, 2014 11:12PM
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also happened in Bangkorai V10 zone just now.
    PC EU
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also like to add that a mage at Chalman mine also falls below the ground when they detect enemy players. The mage shoots up through the ground but cannot be attacked. He is located right next to the door to enter the mine tower.

As for Dolmens and even Bleakers, I have fallen through the floor by using the skill invasion against an enemy and ended up underground stuck.
  • Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maotti_Nor wrote: »

Exactly, and i crashed while doing the dolmen, luckely no general showed up..
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beesting wrote: »
    Maotti_Nor wrote: »

Exactly, and i crashed while doing the dolmen, luckely no general showed up..

Yes, that was very fortunate that no general showed up. :) We thought you logged off or something at first, :p
    PC EU
  • Kuratla
    Kuratla
    ✭✭✭
    Just had this at Winter's Reach dolmen in Cyrodiil (Chillrend campaign). The mobs were sunken into the ground. After killing them all, the last pinion would not spawn and couldn't complete the dolmen.
    V14 Templar Argonian Healer, V12 DK Orc Tank, V2 Sorcerer High Elf DPS, V1 Templar Breton DPS, V1 Nightblade Bosmer DPS, and 3 low levels.

Check out my ESO journal["http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66004/kuratla-s-eso-journal"]
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, so it isn't just me?

It happened to me yesterday at one of the dolmens in Stormhaven (I can't remember which one, but it's one of the two by the water) and the one in the Rift that's just south of Shor's Stone.

Very disturbing experience. Though I was able to finish the dolmens.
    The Moot Councillor
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not just the dolmens I have had it happen to me. Last night, I had the same issue happen on the balcony of the tavern in Sentinel.
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chalman mine has an underground healer now too.
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the additional reports, everyone. We're continuing to investigate and will follow up as soon as we have more information.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much more info is needed?

People fall through,
    pinions don't spawn,
    enemies spawn underground, so they can kill you but you don't even see them.
    It's been like this a week.
    Edited by NadiusMaximus on November 19, 2014 10:25PM
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winter's Reach dolmen is Northern Cyrodiil is particularly problematic. I've tried to complete it multiple times now. I cleared it up to 3rd anchor pinion twice, (after multiple deaths due to getting stuck).

For some reason, this one doesn't activate the 4th Anchor Pinion, and can't be completed.

While I was underground stuck, I saw the other pinion, but it was underground also.

Been trying to finish that for a week now.

• Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seen spiders under the ground near the spider boss in Stormhaven, very nicely evading Impusle as well as directed attacks ...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • jzak374ub17_ESO
    Falling through Dolmens now?

28a72x3.jpg

• kimboh
    kimboh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I've noticed this at dolmens, also fighting Manimarco during the main quest line, both Manimarco and Sai sahan got half submerged in the floor.
    <l Cygnus X|VR14|Sorc l>
    <| Romulus Prime|VR12|Temp |>
    <| Qwoptus |lvl30|DK|>
    <| DC|EU |>
  • RSram
    RSram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So once again, something that wasn't broke before is now broken. You just can't make this stuff up! How in the world does this keep happening? With every update new unrelated bugs are introduced. Freak-en amazing.
  • Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    There is a Mammoth in Malabal Tor that is always underground, it's right near a road I am surprised it is still there. Anyway, I did dolmens this weekend with someone and did not have this issue, so it has to be part of the new patch.

I've bug reported this before, but never went back to see if it was still stuck there.
  • wafcatb14_ESO
    wafcatb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Fell through earlier tonight and died at the Doleman at Burma in Cryodill.