Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I just did my LAST wood/cloth/smith writ - warning too all

• Ohioastro
    Ohioastro
    ✭✭✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »
    I should have said the provisioning writs are ok
    The second provisioning writ that I did had me brew a bervez lager. My reward? A bervez lager recipe. I stopped doing them after that.

I've gotten purple recipes and I usually get 10 of the expensive store-required mats in the box.

I also get very nice herbs (columbine, bugloss) out of the alchemy maps, and they seem common.

Enchanting is solid too, although one of the spawn spots is rough for lowbies.
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Clothing, Woodworking and Blacksmithing cost more than you make in the long term. You may have stuff for the first one or even two writs, but after that you have to come up with a lot of high end mats each time. The actual contract you are offered would be turned down in any real world. A solid negative profit with a small chance for a nice item. No!

This is no longer the case as of last Thursday's patch. The writs pay 604g now. Even if you are asked to craft 9 woodworking items, those sell for 612g but the reward chest will always contain something worth more than 8g. Most of the time you are asked to craft just 6 items so the writ gold reward contains around 200g.

So where do you get the mats?

I farm them, usually in Craglorn but I will also make some passes in my VR8-10 zones. I usually need an hour to farm a stack of all three mat types except Shadowhide which takes longer. The mats from the survey reports will reduce that farming time somewhat.
    I make about 3000g an hour questing, or did. My time is worth way more that 600g an hour. I can actually break even buying the mats, but again it's a waste of time.

When was the last time you played?, if you farm 1 stack of each in 1 hour, not counting the hides, with current prices, that's about 6k gold, double of what you used to make. And that is just the stacks... Lots of people can farm almost 2 stacks of each, and that's including hides in about an hour, so that's almost 18k......
  • GunemCleric
    GunemCleric
    ✭✭✭
    I just did my last writ, they (blacksmith, woodworking, and clothier writs) are a complete and total waste of time and resources. Before the patch to "fix" them we got 5 nirn pieces from blacksmith survey and none from WW or Cloth surveys, which was a little unbalanced. Now you get NONE from any or if you do you get same drop rate as farming for hours in upper crag.

Everyone who I speaking to is saying the same thing, you have introduced yet another gold/resource sink. People in my guild are done too. Take this as a warning to all that this is a system to waste vast resources without any reward

The only useful ones are Enchanting and Alchemy, but next patch will likely ruin those so do them while you can.

I would love to express how I feel toward ZOS, but you clearly do not care about your player base so it would not matter. I have asked for you to step up and actually speak to us and listen, but I see that will never happen.

@‌ZOS_JessicaFolsom (i do not have energy to find other names)

... maybe if people weren't blatantly rude to them and say they don't care about their player base, they would actually get on here and respond to people. The only times I've seen them respond in forums is whenever people ask questions to them in a calm, respective tone and are grateful for the response when one is given. They are people. Would you get on here and post if you knew all you were going to get is whiplashed and ridiculed? I know I wouldn't, thank you @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ and @ZOS_GinaBruno to name a few. Sorry for everyone being so hateful to you

You must be new here, no offense. Asking nicely has almost never worked. Calling them names or raging has rarely worked. Being a little passionate and clearly stating what the issue is and why such that other players who agree will comment and agree tends to be the right mix.

A lot of people are angry about this. They broke it without acknowledging it and have created a system that simply wastes valuable resources. There is a severe lack of communication with players and connection to player concerns. The whole nirncrap thing really demonstrates a total disregard for player time. It takes 30 days to research 9 trait (i can live with that), but it should not take 30 hours of wandering around to get materials to do the research, fine if in the wild, but if i am going to waste huge amount of resources then it should have a real payoff, such as a survey that drops no less than one of each nirncrap trait. I do not need quicksilver or maple or cotton, the token return on voidstone or nightwood are a joke.

You think this is put in place buy people who are connected to the community and therefore care? I would love to see them actually put forth a spokesperson who actually speaks and listens to the community. They do not listen, they respond. If they listened no one would be putting their @ tags in posts.

I'm definitely not new... In fact I have the same forum rank as you. But I agree, being passionate and having people agree works. I was simply meaning that you are at least respectful when you ask the question, not raging and calling them out. I understand it's a problem, I'm happy people are on here looking for fixes, but it's not ok to be blatantly rude.

I do not mean forum rank (which is based off of flags and number of posts, not time), I mean time in game and reading the forms. I have read so much of the forums since i have been playing (early access) that each and every @ZOS "representative" has developed a distinct non-personality, though Quakecon reduced some of that by seeing the humans behind a couple names.

There just has never been any real communication, many posters have to resort to goading ZOS into responding. The frustration in some posts is tangible and after a while it boils over and then ZOS goes in and moderates, drops their canned message and proceeds to ignore. In a couple cases they literally delete entire posts (i have a screenshot of one that does not exist, and had not tos violation i could detect, but was very honest and little rough on ZOS non-communication).

There are many "please sir, please answer me ZOS" buried under a deluge of complaints. Do a count in General forum of obviously negative posts (15 of 32 atm) go find another game doing well where any given time 50% of the main page of general forums are negative. Complaints would be much less if ZOS would take a time to actually speak *with* the community rather than talk *to* them.
    Gunerm Cleric ~ Dragon Knight, Tank ~ vr14
    Cruleg Nimec ~ Dragon Knight, DPS ~ vr14
    Gunem Cleric ~ Templar, Heals ~ vr3
    Cleric Gunem ~ Sorcerer, TBD ~ vr1
    Daggerfall Covenant (only) ~ NA
    Guts n Glory & Guts n Glory EOC ~ Guildmaster ~ GnG ~ MMO Dark Guild
    Daggerfall Cosa Nostra ~ Founder ~ DCN ~ DC guild leaders only (no cross faction PvP guilds)
  • KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    The last 6 or 7 Survey Reports I had (BS/WW/Cloth after the .4) gave me nothing. Before that I had a big window where I didn't get any survey reports at all. Felt lucky to get them, then unlucky. A chance of a chance of a chance.

Besides this, I usually do my material route once or twice a night (somewhere around 20-30 nodes per loop and hardly anyone knows my route.) Haven't had any nirncrux there either. I'm almost expecting Nirncrux prices to be higher than they were before.
    Edited by KenjiJU on November 18, 2014 6:31PM
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    I recall people were joking that zos would just remove the nirn from the blacksmithing writ instead of fixing the drops for the other ones. I just don't even...

This is a common resolution to game issues. "Let's just take it out and we'll fix it later." Problem is, every launch brings new bugs and the list of things to do later gets even longer.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zed wrote: »
    Livvy wrote: »
    The second provisioning writ that I did had me brew a bervez lager. My reward? A bervez lager recipe. I stopped doing them after that.

This made me lol... I haven't tried them yet, but this and everything else I've read has me thinking I may not even bother. :( Sad! I was looking forward to this addition.
    What's nice about the provision writs is that if you've got the points in the skills that increase the amount of food you make, you can hold on to the food and use it for the next day's writ. Same with alchemy. It's really efficient and a nice way of making a small amount of money.

Interesting...thank you for the info! :)
    ->--Willow--<-
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iorail wrote: »
    Clothing, Woodworking and Blacksmithing cost more than you make in the long term. You may have stuff for the first one or even two writs, but after that you have to come up with a lot of high end mats each time. The actual contract you are offered would be turned down in any real world. A solid negative profit with a small chance for a nice item. No!

This is no longer the case as of last Thursday's patch. The writs pay 604g now. Even if you are asked to craft 9 woodworking items, those sell for 612g but the reward chest will always contain something worth more than 8g. Most of the time you are asked to craft just 6 items so the writ gold reward contains around 200g.

So where do you get the mats?

I farm them, usually in Craglorn but I will also make some passes in my VR8-10 zones. I usually need an hour to farm a stack of all three mat types except Shadowhide which takes longer. The mats from the survey reports will reduce that farming time somewhat.
    I make about 3000g an hour questing, or did. My time is worth way more that 600g an hour. I can actually break even buying the mats, but again it's a waste of time.

When was the last time you played?, if you farm 1 stack of each in 1 hour, not counting the hides, with current prices, that's about 6k gold, double of what you used to make. And that is just the stacks... Lots of people can farm almost 2 stacks of each, and that's including hides in about an hour, so that's almost 18k......

I don't sell stuff. I may start to, but with the writs in play I have seen Craglorn empty of mats at the wrong time of day. I farm sporadically. I do play the game and that's why I don't spend many hours farming. It's not all that enjoyable for me. Once in a while maybe.

I like to fight. My level 18 Enchanter/Alchemist, he has 50 in Alchemy and 47 in Enchanting is soloing Coldharbour after he does his deliveries. Stupid fun, I may have most of the city up by the time he gets there in the normal way. I love being way out of my depth.

Maybe that's why I installed Lost Alpha, a recent Stalker mod, we will not let the game die, for fun and humiliation. My shooter chops are severely atrophied. I will suffer. ;)
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm doing them, mainly because last I checked I had close to 10,000 void iron,void cloth,shadowhide each, and about 4000 nightwood
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The only useful ones are Enchanting and Alchemy, but next patch will likely ruin those so do them while you can.

First time I tried blacksmithing I used nearly an entire stack of voidsteel and my reward was a single Chrysolite, nothing else, just a single Chyrsolite. That was also the last time I did any material writs.

I do Alchemy and provisioning, however I only do provisioning for the 600g not the mats.
    Edited by Armitas on November 18, 2014 7:41PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • rysc
    rysc
    ✭✭✭
    I did a provisioning writ which had me create a green sweetroll. As a reward, I got a green sweetroll recipe and some gold. That was the last provisioning one I did.
    Rysc
    37 toons and counting since go live, I may need an intervention.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abandoned all the writs from my quest log, waste of frickin time and resources.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I did a blacksmithing writ yesterday and I got a diamond. You hear that a DIAMOND! Bling bling baby
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »

First time I tried blacksmithing I used nearly an entire stack of voidsteel and my reward was a single Chrysolite, nothing else, just a single Chyrsolite. That was also the last time I did any material writs.

I do Alchemy and provisioning, however I only do provisioning for the 600g not the mats.

Hey I did a blacksmithing writ yesterday and I got a diamond. You hear that a DIAMOND! Bling bling baby

This happened to me yesterday on Blacksmith writ, I think it was 3 greatswords, 2 chest and 2 Epaulets, iirc, the reward was a single trait stone I don't care to remember.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom, anything on this/
  • NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I would love to get nirn stone with my surveys but by biggest issue is just the trash mats I get from the surveys. Ok, no nirn traits fine but at least give me freaking void bloom, voidstone and nightwood from the dang surveys. I have no need for the crap silverweed, ironweed, quicksilver and galatite ore for my maxed out crafter. Seriously ZOS, help us out here
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor
  • olemanwinter
    olemanwinter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These writs are like lotteries basically. Except they cost both time and money.

Lotteries are already taxes on the stupid and poor. These are worse.
  • axiomaticb14a_ESO
    If you've maxed out a crafting line already, the crafting writ quests offer nothing except a time/resource sink. Zip, zero, zilch, nada. They help a bit when leveling a crafting line that has yet to hit 50 so there is a reason to do them while you build your character up.

I've done about 45 writs so far for clothing, woodworking, and enchanting, and received about 15-18 surveys. Not once have I gotten a single nirncrux from the survey locations. An increased chance at getting nirncrus is the only reason at end game level I have any interest in spending the time, mats, and gold to craft the items needed for the quests.

As it stands, I'm done with this added feature unless if becomes worthwhile to the progression of my character.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We first introduced Crafting Writs and Survey Reports in Update 5. Our primary goal for this system is to provide an alternate, rewarding way to level up your crafting skills. The major incentive to complete writs is intended to be the large chunk of inspiration you receive—which we do recognize isn't as valuable to those of you who have already maxed out your crafting skills. So far, we've taken a few measures to improve writs and their rewards (especially for max-level crafters), such as increasing the gold modifier on the quests. You should always gain money per completed writ.

When we released the system, it contained a bug that resulted in Blacksmithing Survey Report nodes yielding Nirncrux trait stones at a 100% rate (significantly higher than intended) and Clothier Survey Report nodes yielding them at a 0.05% rate (much lower than intended). The other Survey Reports were yielding Nirncrux trait stones at the correct rate.

We've since fixed the bug so that all Survey Report nodes have the same chance to contain Nirncrux trait stones. This, the intended rate, is five times greater than that of regular nodes. We want the Nirncrux trait stones to be rare, but for Survey Report nodes to provide a higher chance for you to get them. We are reading your feedback about the current drop rate and will take your thoughts into consideration as we go forward.

Right now, we're discussing a number of changes and improvements to the Crafting Writ system. None of these are set in stone, but we'd like to share some of our thoughts with you. One change we’re considering is raising that number for Crafting Writ rewards by adding a chance to score boosters (resins, tempers, tannin, etc.) for completing writs. We've also been talking about lowering the total number of items you need to make for Woodworker, Clothier, and Blacksmith Writs, based on your feedback.

Long term, we'd also like to add Master Crafting Writs, which would be tailored and exclusively available to players that are at maximum crafting ranks. The Master Crafting Writs would be befitting of those who are masters of their chosen craft and would require the creation of powerful items for special rewards.

We've also seen your feedback about the overall difficulty of reaching Craglorn Survey Reports, and are planning to make adjustments. We want writs to be a positive, fun experience.

We hope this helps explain our intent for Crafting Writs, what we've changed so far, and where we hope to go with them. We'd love to hear your thoughts.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • diabeticDemon18
    diabeticDemon18
    ✭✭✭
    We first introduced Crafting Writs and Survey Reports in Update 5. Our primary goal for this system is to provide an alternate, rewarding way to level up your crafting skills. The major incentive to complete writs is intended to be the large chunk of inspiration you receive—which we do recognize isn't as valuable to those of you who have already maxed out your crafting skills. So far, we've taken a few measures to improve writs and their rewards (especially for max-level crafters), such as increasing the gold modifier on the quests. You should always gain money per completed writ.

When we released the system, it contained a bug that resulted in Blacksmithing Survey Report nodes yielding Nirncrux trait stones at a 100% rate (significantly higher than intended) and Clothier Survey Report nodes yielding them at a 0.05% rate (much lower than intended). The other Survey Reports were yielding Nirncrux trait stones at the correct rate.

We've since fixed the bug so that all Survey Report nodes have the same chance to contain Nirncrux trait stones. This, the intended rate, is five times greater than that of regular nodes. We want the Nirncrux trait stones to be rare, but for Survey Report nodes to provide a higher chance for you to get them. We are reading your feedback about the current drop rate and will take your thoughts into consideration as we go forward.

Right now, we're discussing a number of changes and improvements to the Crafting Writ system. None of these are set in stone, but we'd like to share some of our thoughts with you. One change we’re considering is raising that number for Crafting Writ rewards by adding a chance to score boosters (resins, tempers, tannin, etc.) for completing writs. We've also been talking about lowering the total number of items you need to make for Woodworker, Clothier, and Blacksmith Writs, based on your feedback.

Long term, we'd also like to add Master Crafting Writs, which would be tailored and exclusively available to players that are at maximum crafting ranks. The Master Crafting Writs would be befitting of those who are masters of their chosen craft and would require the creation of powerful items for special rewards.

We've also seen your feedback about the overall difficulty of reaching Craglorn Survey Reports, and are planning to make adjustments. We want writs to be a positive, fun experience.

We hope this helps explain our intent for Crafting Writs, what we've changed so far, and where we hope to go with them. We'd love to hear your thoughts.

That sounds a lot better! I have found it hard to spend so many resources on the blacksmithing, woodworking, and clothing writs for such a little gain! Thanks a bunch for the update! :)
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you want people to do writes tie in the chance to receive motif pages for a new/upcoming motif. Writs will be the new hotness overnight.
    Edited by Preyfar on November 19, 2014 9:08PM
  • Robocles
    Robocles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just did my last writ, they (blacksmith, woodworking, and clothier writs) are a complete and total waste of time and resources. Before the patch to "fix" them we got 5 nirn pieces from blacksmith survey and none from WW or Cloth surveys, which was a little unbalanced. Now you get NONE from any or if you do you get same drop rate as farming for hours in upper crag.

Everyone who I speaking to is saying the same thing, you have introduced yet another gold/resource sink. People in my guild are done too. Take this as a warning to all that this is a system to waste vast resources without any reward

I would love to express how I feel toward ZOS, but you clearly do not care about your player base so it would not matter. I have asked for you to step up and actually speak to us and listen, but I see that will never happen.

... maybe if people weren't blatantly rude to them and say they don't care about their player base, they would actually get on here and respond to people. The only times I've seen them respond in forums is whenever people ask questions to them in a calm, respective tone and are grateful for the response when one is given. They are people. Would you get on here and post if you knew all you were going to get is whiplashed and ridiculed? I know I wouldn't, thank you @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ and @ZOS_GinaBruno to name a few. Sorry for everyone being so hateful to you

You must be joking. It's their JOB to respond. If they don't like being sniped at when the patches break something, they are in the wrong line of work.

And... whiplashed? Do you know what that word means?
  • diabeticDemon18
    diabeticDemon18
    ✭✭✭
    Robocles wrote: »

You must be joking. It's their JOB to respond. If they don't like being sniped at when the patches break something, they are in the wrong line of work.

And... whiplashed? Do you know what that word means?

It can mean multiple things. Such as, the way I was meaning it metaphorically, one getting hit with a whip. Sorry you don't agree with me thinking being blatantly rude is useless, and you answering me by being blatantly rude. -.-
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom thank you for sharing this information. I know nothing is fixed in stone but just knowing the ideas that the dev team are thinking about is very helpful.

Thanks
    Edited by Natjur on November 19, 2014 9:13PM
  • Mordria
    Mordria
    ✭✭✭✭

I had the exact same one. I'm pretty sure we're being trolled.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom for the info, which sounds great! The possibility of Master Crafter writs is very intriguing.

For anyone having trouble finding mats in Craglorn, you can go to your VR8-10 zones and find the same mats. I needed some nightwood the other day and Craglorn had been cleared out where I usually search. I headed to my VR9 zone and I found stacks of it in almost no time.

Also, if you have completed all of the VR1-10 zones, the writs are the only source of XP from quests for solo players outside of Cyrodiil. Something is better than nothing.
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The provisioning, alchemy, and enchanting writs are actually good and no loss of cash since the supplies are super cheap and the reward more than pays for it. The surveys are pretty nice too for them. The provisioning pack could be a bit better, it usually doesn't contain anything I use. Would be nice to see some tomatoes or something in it.

I completely agree with you on the cloth, wood, and blacksmith. I wanted the achievement so I at least did the first set (where you just skip collecting/making stuff anyways). Then I did the actual writs. After seeing what it called for I was already wary, but decided to give it a try and see what I get anyways. I literally went through every piece of void stone I had, all night wood, and almost all shadowhide. all being around 200 pieces each. I don't keep a lot anyways since I already have the gear I need and don't really make anymore but my goodness. A COMPLETE WASTE OF RESOURCES. Not only that the rewards were ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. I think one reward I got 5 pieces of shadowhide scrap and 1 moonstone. That was it......are you ******* kidding me? They need to change this quick because this is ridiculous.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • axiomaticb14a_ESO
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, Thanks for the response and insight into possible future development of the crafting writ system. It sounds like the developers are aware of how there is little incentive to accomplish the quests once a crafting skill line has been maxed.

I was a bit surprised that upon release there were no writs requiring green or even blue items for greater reward. That is certainly something I would be interested in.

I think the current rate of nirncrux from survey nodes is still perhaps a bit low, but I only have personal anecdotal experience to go off of. I would have expected to get at least one after 15 surveys. Perhaps one way to think about drop rate is if a player does 3 writs each day of a week, and gets the associated % of surveys for completion, they should be getting at least 1 if not 2 nirncrux each week. Statistically, I don't know what that number is, but for the time and resources put in, 2 nirncrux for 21 writs seems a fair balance.

The woodworking writs also seem to use a significant amount of additional resources compared to clothing. 8-9 v14 items crafted versus 6. Enchanting seems too low compared to the others.
    Edited by axiomaticb14a_ESO on November 19, 2014 10:24PM
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of raw materials for writs does not much matter. They are easily farmed. But because nirncrux is getting standard stuff, i would like to see it drop one or two per day on average. Then it should still be roughly same amount as i got earlier by few hours daily farming. It now would just take less time. They are no longer so important to justify such large time sink.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We first introduced Crafting Writs and Survey Reports in Update 5. Our primary goal for this system is to provide an alternate, rewarding way to level up your crafting skills.

This is good news. I always viewed the crafting writs as something helpful to level a crafting skill. And they worked for that situation. I just wanted a reward from the writs for having already done the leveling and this sounds like a step in the right direction.

The amount of things we needed to make for Equipment is simply too much especially compared to the Consumable Writs, which is a good effort/reward balance. I hope you reduce the amount of things needed to be made for the Equipment Writs as that will give us already master crafters an incentive to enjoy the new content. And leave the Consumbles as they are.

Edited by Nestor on November 19, 2014 9:48PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• RSram
    RSram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garetth wrote: »
    I have farmed thousands of BS, Cloth, WW, and Alchemy mats in upper Craglorn and have yet to get a Nirncrux.

It's just beyond stupid!

Same here, my character is a VR 10 with every craft max out, and I also haven't yet come across one either. Must be some really lucky harvesters out there.

According to the web, It is frequently mined by Iron Orcs in Craglorn but I still haven't had any luck finding one in any of the Orc camps.
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those proposed changes are just a bunch of bull crap. They will never be implemented.

Survey reports have 5 times better chance to give a Nirncrap stone Huh? Well if my math is correct 5 x 0 is still 0.

I have literally framed 1000's of nodes in Upper Craglorn, all my survey reports are in Upper Craglorn and I have never seen a nirncrap stone. If I hadn't seen one for sale in a guild trader outlet I would say you were lying about their existence.

You folks are just plain loony!
    Edited by Garetth on November 19, 2014 10:11PM