The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Just got my dwarven sphere

• timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, I just took mine out of the mail on mistake. I had intended to leave it there with the other pets until the pet interface was added.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Support e-mailed me back claiming my account has not been subscribed for 180 days yet.

Have been actively playing continually since Early Access. Have not been banned or otherwise gone inactive in the entirety of that time frame.

Not clear on how any other player who has received a pet has somehow been active "longer" than my account.

Figure that somehow having used Game Time Cards instead of a Credit Card has me screwed over for the time being. It would not be my first time experiencing this sort of discrimination from a gaming company for using prepaid methods rather than Credit Card.

Hope they sort out the issues with their tracking system soon. It is quite discouraging to see.

@dwemer_paleologist‌ hope you are having more luck on your side of the issue. Figure you are probably pretty excited to get your pet, guessing by your forum name. :)
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG! It's a stupid pet. Get ahold of yourself.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samadhi wrote: »
    Support e-mailed me back claiming my account has not been subscribed for 180 days yet.

Have been actively playing continually since Early Access. Have not been banned or otherwise gone inactive in the entirety of that time frame.

Not clear on how any other player who has received a pet has somehow been active "longer" than my account.

Figure that somehow having used Game Time Cards instead of a Credit Card has me screwed over for the time being. It would not be my first time experiencing this sort of discrimination from a gaming company for using prepaid methods rather than Credit Card.

Hope they sort out the issues with their tracking system soon. It is quite discouraging to see.

@dwemer_paleologist‌ hope you are having more luck on your side of the issue. Figure you are probably pretty excited to get your pet, guessing by your forum name. :)

They told me they send in in waves after nov. 17th. if you dont get it before end of 18th then write to them.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it came early for some on the EU server. Got mine before the patch but I've been essentially based on the NA server since this past weekend.

Got pets for the beta. Pets for the early access edition. A pet for 3 months. Never used them....no strong negative feelings about them since collision detection was turned off for the little critters.

But this one interested me. So I puzzled a bit over how to let it into the world. Dang thing is cute, that's for sure.

But now what? I looked for the normal commands for pets...follow me, guard me, kill, that sort of thing. Couldn't find a way to tell it to do anything. It just sort of sat there, occasionally expanding into something resembling a robot.

Tried clicking on it....oops...sword flying now...tried right clicking on it...oh, that's block. Hit Y which is supposed to be the pet command key. Uh....no.

Dang, I'm in a bank....I must be annoying the hell out of everybody....so I tried to lead it outside. Nope. It just sat there doing its little puffing robot thing.

Finally managed to get it back into my bank box and wrote customer support. They, as always, sent a nice letter back to me saying that you can't really command the little guy to do things. It follows you around.

Thus, forgive me for asking, but what are these things for exactly? I'm not unhappy I got it. It was well crafted and skillfully realized. I'm simply at a loss to figure out what use it is.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thank you for the love.
    i do love anything dwemer related and obviously puts me on top of the world of nirn if i do recieve such things, even dwarven.

but sadly i must admit i have not yet recieved my 6 month reward as many of you i am in the same boat :(

• Thalmor_Pony
    Thalmor_Pony
    ✭✭
    So, I should already have this pet. My friend got it, and he was subscribed just as long as I.

Where is the mail? :(
  • Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't usually care for the pets at all (my mudcrab, dwemer spider, and wraith all collect dust), but I actually think this one is pretty cool. I like how he periodically changes from being in sphere mode to transforming. Childish delight, I know, but I'm oddly pleased nonetheless. And unlike the wraith I don't see a million of them everywhere, so that's a plus.

I think the reason you don't see them everywhere is because people like me don't want to ruin the peaceful towns with those pets everywhere. Mine in still in the mail, just like the wraith.
    The first day that wraith was out i did dungeon runs with people that had it out on the run and i did 5 extra impulses after each fight before i realized it were bloody pets that would not die...

I think zeni did it on purpose to troll the people farming the dwemer ruins, so they would have a similar wtf moment :smile:
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well i guess i have to submit a ticket then.
    it is now midnight and the end of november `18, 2014
    :(
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If you got the free game time at launch when stuff was jacked you may not get it until December.
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you got the free game time at launch when stuff was jacked you may not get it until December.
    Everybody who pre-ordered, had early access and ended up with free game time would be in that boat then right? Anyways I haven't gotten mine either and even with the free game time my first sub payment was like May 13 so I still should have gotten it. Oh well.
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Evergnar wrote: »

Everybody who pre-ordered, had early access and ended up with free game time would be in that boat then right? Anyways I haven't gotten mine either and even with the free game time my first sub payment was like May 13 so I still should have gotten it. Oh well.

The email they sent me

First and foremost please allow us to apologize. We realize situations like this can be frustrating and occasionally time consuming; All of which we respect.

I took a look at your account and it seems that you did not get your 3 month High Hrothgar pet until 9/30/14. The 6 month pet will come roughly 3 months after this first pet was delivered. So, you should expect the Loyal Dwarven Sphere to be delivered sometime in December.
    There are a few things that could have caused this, the date you activated your game code, if there was a lapse in your subscription, or if you missed the cut off date of 11/07. Looks like you did by a couple of days;

Ongoing checks will be run monthly to ensure any customer who reaches a milestone in the future receives their loyalty rewards. Please note that three or six purchased months of game time must pass before the loyalty rewards are made available.

All eligible customers should receive their pets in their in-game mail by November 18, 2014.

Below are the calculation used to see where you are at on the 180 days of paid used time. Any complimentary or free time does not count toward the eligibility for the Dwarven loyalty pet.

Game applied 4-4-14
    5 day comp. time does not count
    5 day comp. time does not count
    3 day early access does not count
    30 days of Free time does not count
    30 day subscription 5-9-14
    30 day subscription 6-13-14
    30 day subscription 7-13-14
    30 day subscription 8-12-14
    30 day subscription 9-11-14
    30 day subscription 10-11-14
    30 day subscription 11-10-14

All customers who have accrued 90 or 180 days of paid time by November 7, 2014 will receive a loyalty pet. You reached it on 11-9-14.

so if you fall in that category then no sphere for you

What gets me is the 3 months after the Ice Wraith since they didn't send the Ice Wraith out until 9/30/14 so if that is part of the stipulation then no one should have gotten the sphere.
    Edited by ers101284b14_ESO on November 19, 2014 4:59AM
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, thank you @ers101284b14_ESO. Makes perfect sense while making no sense to me then. This company never ceases to amaze me.
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Evergnar wrote: »
    Ahh, thank you @ers101284b14_ESO. Makes perfect sense while making no sense to me then. This company never ceases to amaze me.

I do what I can.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    But now what? I looked for the normal commands for pets...follow me, guard me, kill, that sort of thing. Couldn't find a way to tell it to do anything. It just sort of sat there, occasionally expanding into something resembling a robot.

Tried clicking on it....oops...sword flying now...tried right clicking on it...oh, that's block. Hit Y which is supposed to be the pet command key. Uh....no.

It's a vanity pet, not a summons or a follower.

The key word being vanity - it serves no useful purpose other than to look at. It follows you round doing nothing, which is what the term Vanity Pet means. The same as every other vanity pet in the game (I now have 7 - monkey, mudcrab, scuttler, bristleback piglet, dwemer spider (from Razzak's dungeon), wraith, and dwemer centurion sphere).

They are just vanity items - fluff - they don't help you out in fights or anything, and you can't command them.
    Edited by Epona222 on November 19, 2014 8:13AM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • RSram
    RSram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I melted mine down for scrap metal and sold it for 30 gold. What good is a pet if it can't be used in a battle?
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all who not get sphere. Where is my pet?

Also, IMO it's very meanly to not count first 30 days and all compensation days. We paid for 30 days anyway(yeah, yeah, it's a gift, sure) and all compensation days is days, when ZOS f****d up and we won't able to play.

As said @supernico‌
    Supernico wrote:
    p.s. your eligibility criteria sucks
    Damn, I can't argue with it!

P.S. I get this response
    ...After looking into it, it appears you will be eligible around 11-29-14 for the next round of loyalty pets to released in December. ...
    Edited by AshySamurai on November 19, 2014 1:05PM
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    For those of you on the North American megaserver who have not yet received your Dwemer Sphere, please first check to see if you meet the eligibility criteria:
    • You currently have an active subscription (and are not currently banned)
    • You have been subscribed for 180 days, non-consecutive, as of 11/7 (this does not count the free 30 days or any compensatory time

If you believe you are eligible and have not yet gotten your Dwemer Sphere, please contact our support team so we may assist you.

I have been playing non-stop since beta. Had subscription from very beginning, non-stop. My neighbor started same as me got his sphere. We both got last pet same time. So why I got nothing this time?

the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Thalmor_Pony
    Thalmor_Pony
    ✭✭
    For those of you on the North American megaserver who have not yet received your Dwemer Sphere, please first check to see if you meet the eligibility criteria:
    • You currently have an active subscription (and are not currently banned)
    • You have been subscribed for 180 days, non-consecutive, as of 11/7 (this does not count the free 30 days or any compensatory time

If you believe you are eligible and have not yet gotten your Dwemer Sphere, please contact our support team so we may assist you.

I have been playing non-stop since beta. Had subscription from very beginning, non-stop. My neighbor started same as me got his sphere. We both got last pet same time. So why I got nothing this time?

Same here. How the heck am I punished for preordering the game and getting free game time for that?!
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still not got mine :(((
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eldartar wrote: »
    Still not got mine :(((

Seems that all who net recieved it yet will recieve it only in December (next round of loyalty pets to released in December).
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »

It's a vanity pet, not a summons or a follower.

The key word being vanity - it serves no useful purpose other than to look at. It follows you round doing nothing, which is what the term Vanity Pet means. The same as every other vanity pet in the game (I now have 7 - monkey, mudcrab, scuttler, bristleback piglet, dwemer spider (from Razzak's dungeon), wraith, and dwemer centurion sphere).

They are just vanity items - fluff - they don't help you out in fights or anything, and you can't command them.

Yeah, I did catch on....eventually *blush*

And I have all those critters you mention.....just never tried using one before. Though I figured THEY did have a purpose:

1. To lock up Shornhelm bank for the day. Bankers hours and all...
    2. To create moments like this courtesy of a well placed monkey....

OddWayshrineExit_zps3776aeba.png

Sorry....I think I've used that screen shot more than once on this forum but my sense of humor stubbornly refuses to mature. And these uses no longer apply, collision detection disabled and all.

And, yes, it is most unimaginative of me to think that everything you give players as a reward should DO something. Nonetheless I have some ideas.

How about this for our next reward: the Lore Book Rat....it goes out and finds lore books for you...

ReadtheFinePrint_zps0ab1e561.png

• ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you who have yet to receive the six month loyalty reward, we wanted to provide a bit of clarification. Those who were subscribed for 180 days (not including any complimentary time) by November 7th were eligible to get the Dwarven Sphere this month.

Please note that if your six months of game time was not accrued by November 7th, then you will be on a future list of reward distribution. We'll be sending out the next wave of loyalty rewards in December.

A good way to determine if you were eligible for this wave of rewards or not is to check when you received your High Hrothgar Wraith. If you received the Wraith on September 30th and have had an active subscription since, you'll qualify for next month's wave of rewards.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you who have yet to receive the six month loyalty reward, we wanted to provide a bit of clarification. Those who were subscribed for 180 days (not including any complimentary time) by November 7th were eligible to get the Dwarven Sphere this month.

Please note that if your six months of game time was not accrued by November 7th, then you will be on a future list of reward distribution. We'll be sending out the next wave of loyalty rewards in December.

A good way to determine if you were eligible for this wave of rewards or not is to check when you received your High Hrothgar Wraith. If you received the Wraith on September 30th and have had an active subscription since, you'll qualify for next month's wave of rewards.

Aaand.. I call bull ***. I just checked. My sub renewed on Nov 7, 2014 for six months again. Still nothing. Soo.. those of us with ONLY THREE DAYS EARLY ACCESS dont qualify?
    Edited by Darlgon on November 19, 2014 5:21PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    I recheck my account and under billing it NOW says that

"11/19/2014 Dwemer Sphere" and check it now in the game.

Issue was dealt with manually by support.

"Thanks for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online! I am sorry to hear that you did not receive you much deserved Loyal Dwarven Sphere pet. I have redeemed the pet on your account and it will be waiting for you when you log into ESO next.

Thanks again and let me know if I can assist further!"

Thx~! But it still should have been automatically been added in the first place which shows there a bug in the mail system...
    Edited by randolphbenoit on November 19, 2014 6:51PM
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Thalmor_Pony
    Thalmor_Pony
    ✭✭

Still don't get it.
    I am registered since January 7th and played the Beta. I preordered the Imperial Edition. I am playing since DAY ONE.

How exactly is it even possible that I am left out of the first round of Dwemer Spheres?
    What else should I have done to get my pet in November? Please tell me. The logic behind this is lost to me.
    Edited by Thalmor_Pony on November 19, 2014 6:54PM
  • smee_z
    smee_z
    ✭✭✭
    November 5th according to my paypal notification I authorized payment to Zenimax. Where's my Waldo?

Clearly there is a problem on your end and not because am short of 180 days of subscription. Bought Imperial with 5-day early access. Please explain WHY I don't have it YET.

Let this not be, which already is, add to the in-game issues I've already been dealing with since day 1.
    PC NA

Games are meant to be played.

Back in Auriel's Bow 1.0, I have thought that the best way to handicap a faction with the HUGE pop advantage is to temporarily disable their grouping functionality and their ability to fight in 3rd person point of view! Let's see if these do not even up the odds.
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thought that everyone who received the first wave of High Hrogthgar Wraith pets received them on September 30th.

On September 19th a representative posted:
    I haven't got mine in the mail yet, and wondered if any of you had maybe got it? I would have thought that we would have got this with update 4, however I would like some confirmation from ZOS as to when we can expect this.
    We'll be sending out the High Hrothgar Wraith pets next week.

A week later, on September 26th, a post went up stating:
    *looks at calendar. looks at in-game mail*
    2.5 business days left in September.
    *double-checks calendar* Sweet, we still have time!
    Sorry, guys. We weren’t able to deliver the ice wraith pets this week as we’d told you we would earlier in this thread. We’ll update everyone as soon as we know when you can expect them.

On September 30th a post regarding a formalized release of the pets was made:
    Hi there, everyone. Get your mittens ready, because the High Hrothgar Wraiths are coming! We have begun to send them out to players who qualify for them. :)

All posts were in this thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/132568/where-is-the-ice-wraith-pet/p1

If September 30th was not the first wave of Wraith pets, when was?

Feel like I missed something in the whole Ice Wraith thing now.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thought that everyone who received the first wave of High Hrogthgar Wraith pets received them on September 30th.

I haven't got mine in the mail yet, and wondered if any of you had maybe got it? I would have thought that we would have got this with update 4, however I would like some confirmation from ZOS as to when we can expect this.

Sorry, guys. We weren’t able to deliver the ice wraith pets this week as we’d told you we would earlier in this thread. We’ll update everyone as soon as we know when you can expect them.

Hi there, everyone. Get your mittens ready, because the High Hrothgar Wraiths are coming! We have begun to send them out to players who qualify for them. :)

All posts were in this thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/132568/where-is-the-ice-wraith-pet/p1

thank you for this, i will use this in the email i was sent.

• Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

thank you for this, i will use this in the email i was sent.

No problem, just remembered a bunch of drama around the late delivery of the Wraith pets and decided to thumb back through the thread again.
    Did not recall seeing anyone get their pets before that point, so had me wondering.

Personally, not even all that interested in the Sphere. Have a Pony Guar with no plans of ever replacing it. <3

Just very confused as to what is going on with the whole loyalty thing.