The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cross Faction Delemna

• Gaettusk
    Gaettusk
    ✭✭✭

Kaghei wrote: »
    Its a game not a prison, you should be allowed to talk to who ever you like

qft--I'd lose it if I lost the ability to whisper Kaghei sweet nothings
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spying is an interesting situation, but adding restrictions in-game to try to combat this wouldn't make any difference. As others have said, there is very accessible external chatting software that would easily circumvent it. Restricting player guilds would only have a detrimental effect in the long run anyway.

I actually think that the opposite should be true in certain PvE situations; you should be able to team up and work together with members of other factions to tackle the "neutral" content, and not have a separate "DC version", "EP version" and "AD version".
    • Coldharbour: All alliance leaders have supported the Guild-led invasion, meaning members of all alliances should be able to work together within the zone.
    • Craglorn: The Star-Gazers are looking for aid in all alliance capitals simultaneously, again meaning members of all alliances should be able to group up within the zone.
    • Group Dungeons: The Undaunted have no faction affiliation, and have members who come from all alliances. Dungeon groups should therefore have the option for cross-faction grouping.
    • Eyevea and the Earth Forge: These are sanctuaries specifically designed to be places away from the alliance war where all Mages/Fighters Guild members can meet up, so should again enable players from all alliances to be in the same phase.
    Edited by Enodoc on November 19, 2014 11:13AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I actually think that the opposite should be true in certain PvE situations; you should be able to team up and work together with members of other factions to tackle the "neutral" content, and not have a separate "DC version", "EP version" and "AD version".
    That would be amazing, I would love to see it happen. +1 awesome for you.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."