The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Customer Loyalty

Sav72
Sav72
✭✭✭✭✭
ESO....Do the people a favor that are loyal and do not care about vanity pets....

Throw us some dam bank inventory space, tired of all my alts being mules to carry mats.. and 20k for 10slots is insane...I can do 1k a slot seems fair.

PS... now fix stealth :)
Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sav72 wrote: »
    20k for 10slots is insane...I can do 1k a slot seems fair.

Wait until you really start upgrading, try 50K to 80K or more for 10 slots.

Anyway, give me 10 bank slots for each month I have subscribed and I will stick around forever. I might even stick around almost as long as that for 5 slots a month.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20k for 10 slots is nothing. If you can't make 20k rapidly, you're not at a level that needs more bank slots.

Get a toon into VR levels, and 20k becomes pennies.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty good idea. HEY ZOS!!!..... Zos?

zos.....
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are never (never ever) going to offer a loyalty reward that gives players a substantive advantage. Stop asking for it, because it's a terrible idea.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    20k for 10 slots is nothing. If you can't make 20k rapidly, you're not at a level that needs more bank slots.

Sorry, but that is complete BS, I have been playing since early access and have a VR9, a VR1 and various lower level characters, and the entire savings of my entire stable of characters right now amounts to a princely (or not!!!) 7k. I still haven't fully upgraded my bank or any character's inventory. Just one character (my main) has a horse that is upgraded at all. The vast majority of my money has gone on inventory/bank and none of it is maxed yet.

EDIT: Empty soulgems is another big spend, maybe you can avoid this if you don't take on anything risky.
    Edited by Epona222 on November 12, 2014 12:50AM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This only works if you are grinding in places like Craglorn.

For those gaining experience doing Quest lines, you make only enough money to cover the cost of your armour repairs, feed your horse and have 500g left over if you are lucky.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

For those gaining experience doing Quest lines, you make only enough money to cover the cost of your armour repairs, feed your horse and have 500g left over if you are lucky.

I've never done grinding to level up, and I can earn 20k easily through crafting orders, quests, looting, etc. Oh, and I could do it even more easily when I was completing Cadwell's Silver/Gold, since I had even more questing options.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »

Sorry, but that is complete BS, I have been playing since early access and have a VR9, a VR1 and various lower level characters, and the entire savings of my entire stable of characters right now amounts to a princely (or not!!!) 7k. I still haven't fully upgraded my bank or any character's inventory. Just one character (my main) has a horse that is upgraded at all. The vast majority of my money has gone on inventory/bank and none of it is maxed yet.

EDIT: Empty soulgems is another big spend, maybe you can avoid this if you don't take on anything risky.
    Sorry but I think you're doing something wrong with your gold management.
    I have millions and nothing to spend them on.

ZoS is supposedly working on a system to have pets outside of the regular inventory, so when that is actually implemented I'll be happy to have a dwemer sphere in my collection. :)
    Wololo.
  • lordspyder
    lordspyder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not grind, I only quest to level up and after a 2- 3 hr questing session, I can easily make 15,000 - 20,000 g after repairs, I find enough soul gems around the world, so I don't have to buy many. If your net worth is only 7,000 g you are seriously doing something wrong

Edit for spelling
    Edited by lordspyder on November 12, 2014 2:20AM
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP,

If you have an empty guild slot then create a guild and head over to the starter area to invite some folks. Set permissions so that only you can access the guild bank. Chances are a lot of those people will quit the game leaving you with a bank entirely to yourself for mats and unbound items.

It's the easiest way to maneuver the bank/inventory space problems.
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lordspyder wrote: »
    I do not grind, I only quest to level up and after a 2- 3 hr questing session, I can easily make 15,000 - 20,000 g after repairs, I find enough soul gems around the world, so I don't have to buy many. If your net worth is only 7,000 g you are seriously doing something wrong

Edit for spelling

lv1-50 with just questing and selling all gear you find as rewards or loot etc can easily make over 125k gold. Probably more now since I tested that about 2 months ago.
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

Bullhockey. My VR2 toon can make 5k an hour just vendoring loot, and that's after paying for repairs. My VR 10-12 toons make significantly more.
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You must be doing something incredibly wrong then. I've been playing just as long, and my VR toons rake in the cash. Once I no longer had to deconstruct items, vendoring alone fills my pockets with a lot of coin rapidly. And that's even accounting for buying 42k horses for my toons and upgrading them, maxing bag space for each character, and topping 150 slots in my bank (I don't even bother to upgrade that anymore because there's really no need).

If you're constantly broke, you're spending coin willy nilly for crazy reasons.
    Edited by DenverRalphy on November 13, 2014 6:00PM
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a difference between quality of life updates and Loyalty.

Quality of life is more bank space/inv space and adding special tabs for trophies (which they are) and pets to go into and not take up space.

Loyalty rewards are small, cosmetic things given to players that have played for X amount of time or did X thing. They are things you can show off to newer players showing that you are a hardened veteran of the game. Last I checked, there is no way you can show off your bank space.
    ~Thallen~
  • Kreetar
    Kreetar
    ✭✭✭
    for real, though. but I try not to complain.
    dip me in the blood of mortals and throw me to the Dremora

• Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with others we shouldn't get bank space as a loyalty reward. Personally I think whatever we get should be vanity items. Costumes, pets, tabards maybe, ect. I don't think Vanity items should be taking up inventory slots though, but as far as I know, they're supposed to be working on something like this.

That said, I don't understand the bank slot complaints. I play at a pretty leisurely pace, with now having 2 vr1 (one who is retired) and the rest around 20-30's. I've not had inventory or money issues in months since I decided to organize myself.

In the bank I hold most of the crafting mats for wood, cloth, and bs (2 stacks per mat, 1 stack for wood). I keep all the Alchemy flowers, all the enchanting runes, some trophies, my outleveled full soul gems, and some other stuff like jewelry. I still keep about 20-30 slots for swap space when I move stuff for my crafter to refine.

My crafter has a bit over 130 slots because of a fully upgraded horse and a couple pack upgrades. He holds all the unrefined mats, all the items he needs to research as I find them, a good amount of jewelry, all the unfilled soul gems, a few trophies, all the trait stones, all the style stones, all the resins, and still has enough wiggle room to craft full weapon/armor sets.

Anything white that he doesn't need for research and ornate gets npc'd. Any refined mats over the 2 stacks gets npc'd. White jewelry gets npc'd. Style books go to guild store. I don't quite make 20k isn't exactly pennies to me, but I can make it over a couple days depending on if I push for it or not.

Only other char that gets used for storage is my old vr1 who just holds treasure maps.
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • hutchinsonhatch
    hutchinsonhatch
    ✭✭✭

My only character is level 37 right now, and she currently has 110/110 bag space and 100/110 bank space with 7k sitting in her pocket.
    Playtime is ~110ish hrs. so far.
    I bet you, by level 50 she has the bank space fully upgraded and is riding a horse, though I wouldn't mind a mount wasn't it for Cyrodiil.

• ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Weren't we supposed to get the Dwarven Sphere this week?
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES, where is the Dwarven Spheres?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Gyudan wrote: »
    ZoS is supposedly working on a system to have pets outside of the regular inventory, so when that is actually implemented I'll be happy to have a dwemer sphere in my collection. :)

This is true. :) We've also read through all the posts in this thread. We do understand that there is an overall desire to see something other than pets for future loyalty rewards.

We're aiming to send the Dwemer Sphere out next week.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »

This is true. :) We've also read through all the posts in this thread. We do understand that there is an overall desire to see something other than pets for future loyalty rewards.

We're aiming to send the Dwemer Sphere out next week.

So it got pushed back a week. Did it need some oil or something?

From Facebook.

The Elder Scrolls Online Hey, <Edited to protect the names of the innocent.>. We're planning on sending out the first round of six-month loyalty rewards next week. Keep an eye on your in-game mailbox!
    Like · 1 · November 6 at 8:59am
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

Something like that. ;)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Something like that. ;)

Gary used metric wrench on US standard and stripped the bolts didn't he?
    Dangit Gary!!

Please note I'm not talking about @ZOS_GaryA‌
  • Reilech
    Reilech
    ✭✭✭
    Prototype 153 wasn't ready to be deployed.
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 'Dwarf Hound' Altmer is eagerly awaiting his sphere. :smiley:
    Ebonheart Pact
    All PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 930
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Saryn Duskbringer - Altmer Vampire Sorcerer - Destro and Resto Staves
    Valmion Hlaalu - Dunmer Templar Healer - Resto and Destroy Staves
    Solus Lighthawke - Altmer DK Tank- Sword n' Board and Greatsword
    Stitches-for-Riches - Argonian Templar Healer- Resto
    Ashiran Zahuluu - Dunmer Stam Sorc - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Kivian Nightshade - Altmer Magicka NB - Destro/Resto Staves
    Daggerfall Covenant
    S'rala Sugar Claws - Khajiit Stamina Sorc - Dual Wield and Greatsword

Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not really into vanity pets. However, if I had to have a vanity pet, I could go for a mini Posessed Mantikora or mini Whispmother.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WANT MY RACING LIZARD!! AND MY POISON-SEEKING LIZARD...LIZARDS!!!!
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to get mounts, titles, or costumes. Mostly costumes
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Edit for spelling

How are you finding enough soulgems in the world? Or perhaps phrased better, the question should be "what are you doing (or what are you NOT doing) so that you can survive with only found gems?"
    I regularly get through 30-40 soulgems over the weekend during guild events, are you just being selfish and not rezzing anyone? Do you have some incredible OP build that never needs to use a soulgem to rez?
    I do not find enough soulgems in game to cater for the needs of me and whatever group I may find myself in. I have to buy empty ones and fill them, every week.

Or perhaps you don't have to buy many yourself because there is someone generous gormless like me around who will rez you. Perhaps I should start charging.
    Edited by Epona222 on November 15, 2014 6:57AM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit for spelling

How are you finding enough soulgems in the world? Or perhaps phrased better, the question should be "what are you doing (or what are you NOT doing) so that you can survive with only found gems?"
    I regularly get through 30-40 soulgems over the weekend during guild events, are you just being selfish and not rezzing anyone? Do you have some incredible OP build that never needs to use a soulgem to rez?
    I do not find enough soulgems in game to cater for the needs of me and whatever group I may find myself in. I have to buy empty ones and fill them, every week.

Or perhaps you don't have to buy many yourself because there is someone generous gormless like me around who will rez you. Perhaps I should start charging.

Are you PvPing solo? That's the only reason I can think of if you don't have a surplus of soulgems. I can't remember the last time I actually had to buy soulgems after hitting oh... i dunno... around level 35 - 40.