The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Any Updates on the Six Month Loyalty Reward?

LonePirate
LonePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
The original six month subs expire next week. Are there any updates on the six month subscriber loyalty reward? Will we need to subscribe for a seventh month in order to receive the six month reward?
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Why do you even need to ask?
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The 3 month reward came in month 5. You think you'll be getting 6 month anytime soon? 6
    6. Month we will get after a year and 9 month we will get after 2 years and the 1 year reward we will get sometime before death.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    You can expect to hear some news about the 6 month Veteran Rewards early next month. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the update, @ZOS_GinaBruno. Let's hope the wait is worth it!
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can expect to hear some news about the 6 month Veteran Rewards early next month. :)

If it's another vanity pet please please please let it be an actual PET like a dog or a cat and not yet another freaking creature and worse yet, one that hovers in the air at head level! NO MORE STUPID GHOST FISH!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »

If it's another vanity pet please please please let it be an actual PET like a dog or a cat and not yet another freaking creature and worse yet, one that hovers in the air at head level! NO MORE STUPID GHOST FISH!

AHEM it's a giant floating frozen skeletal male reproductive cell
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would be very surprised if we receive another pet because that would essentially make this new reward the same as the last one.

My guess is that the reward will be a new costume or a Bound on Pickup item of some sort. Those would not impact the overall gameplay, any other players or the economy. I think there is a very slim chance the reward will be a new set of treasure maps as the new maps would give players more to do while not having much of an impact on the economy.

My personal preference for the reward would be a new motif. However, unless a stack of trait stones accompanied it, there would be no easy way to implement it as it would require crafting station changes and other in-game modifications.

We will know soon enough one way or another.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully we'll be seeing Update 5 before the new Loyalty thing

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Way before, as they are only going to 'talk' about the reward soon™!
  • Pengeszikra
    Pengeszikra
    ✭✭
    My wish is one whistle with ability to call wandering trader.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran rewards? What about something for everyone?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran rewards? What about something for everyone?

ESO's "veteran rewards" are available to everyone, as soon as that individual attains the required amount of months subscribed.

This was clearly defined in the Loyalty Program post on the main website.
    Edited by WraithAzraiel on October 27, 2014 9:22PM

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gythral wrote: »

Way before, as they are only going to 'talk' about the reward soon™!

Aha, glad to see I'm not the only one catching the way they cleverly word things so as to give as LITTLE information as possible.

Like on the last ESO Live when the guy that designs the skill lines was asked my question and cleverly deflected it by regurgitating well-known facts about Update 5, instead of actually answering the question, or at least saying something along the lines of, "I'm not sure right now but in the future that could be a possibility." I would've accepted that, instead of answering my question with an answer that wasn't an answer to my question.

They've mastered the art of "Questionception"

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Spent too long having to pick up the pieces after salesmen, to get caught but them here :wink:
  • KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an item to control the weather or time of day just for 'my client'. Any benefits for night-time stuff and the like would still stick to the server's clock.
  • firstdecan
    firstdecan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I assume they did this in preparation for weapon dyes, and the inevitable pink swords everyone will be swinging at each other.
  • KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    firstdecan wrote: »

I assume they did this in preparation for weapon dyes, and the inevitable pink swords everyone will be swinging at each other.

High level swords are already purple and green color inherently..
  • Wicked_Wolf
    Wicked_Wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    KenjiJU wrote: »
    I'd like an item to control the weather or time of day just for 'my client'. Any benefits for night-time stuff and the like would still stick to the server's clock.

I would give anything for an item to control the weather! I'm so sick of playing in the pouring rain all the time. It's so drab.
  • catpower
    catpower
    ✭✭✭

I would give anything for an item to control the weather! I'm so sick of playing in the pouring rain all the time. It's so drab.

Being from Seattle, I whole heartedly agree!
  • KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭

lol... I'd actually be activating the rain :)
  • SG_Celerrimus
    SG_Celerrimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno any super secret hints you can give us? :P
  • Ragefist
    Ragefist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Paul Sage pet?
  • Wicked_Wolf
    Wicked_Wolf
    ✭✭✭✭

lol... I'd actually be activating the rain :)

I would've been to, had it not been for the fact that 90% of the time
    I'm playing, it's raining in whatever zone I'm in. On the rare chance it stops and I get all excited to see the beautiful visuals, I get no more than a few minutes before it starts raining again. Really annoying.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes i agree that the rain and storms are indeed very nice and one of the things i do love about elderscrolls online.
    i wish the storms were alot stronger tho with alot more Louder Thunder like we had in morrowind. the ash storms made your character lift his arm to protect his face, and the thunder from the rain storms would scare spook you. i just wish we had it as strong as that in eso.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a spotted Senche kitty that could follow me around???
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ragefist wrote: »
    Paul Sage pet?
    On our last ESO Live show, Paul stated that will happen on the 12th of never. ;)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ragefist wrote: »
    Paul Sage pet?
    On our last ESO Live show, Paul stated that will happen on the 12th of never. ;)

That was my question and it made me cry a little.

Let it be known that Paul Sage makes grown men cry and the guy below me hates puppies.
    Edited by ers101284b14_ESO on October 28, 2014 4:12AM
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would love a mount or an additional bank tab for our reagents as a reward.

Not really a fan of pets, sorry Gina ;) (in game pets that is, I love them in RL don't get me wrong there!)
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We get the news in the next week. That make me think that we can get our loyalty reward in the december.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    A house! C'mon, I could have got a mortgage by now with the subs I've put in ;)