The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolf Bug when you are transforming?

spoqster
spoqster
✭✭✭✭✭
There seems to be a bug I have encountered a couple of times. When I transform from man to ww, and I click the mouse while I transform, the transformation will not go through and I end up in my human form.

Anyone else experienced this?
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had this few times, but to mention this when we talk about transformation, transformation should not be ultimate based, let them think of something else or make a poll on what else should it be based on!
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this few times, but to mention this when we talk about transformation, transformation should not be ultimate based, let them think of something else or make a poll on what else should it be based on!
    Why don't you make a poll where you provide your suggestions? I would be interested. :-)
  • Endek
    Endek
    ✭✭✭
    This Werewolf Transformation bug also happens to me.

I hit the Ultimate ability to transform and become stuck in normal form, with no ultimate and can only move around at a slow walking speed. Logging out and back in does not help. I haven't figured out what, if anything triggers this bug, but it has happened several times to me as well.

All I can seem to do is either die or build up enough Ultimate again to try and transform.

I have also filed a bug report on this as well as commented on another thread.

Has anyone found any alternative ways to fix this other than die or build up Ultimate whilst moving at slow speed?
  • synnerman
    synnerman
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have had exactly the same happen when I was levelling the WW recently...Transform did not complete and stuck walking slowly etc.
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes I've alos had this, while transforming, dont do anything until transformed, otherwise you could be back in human form with rediculously low moving speed, which you can only fix, it seems, by filling up your ulti again and transform
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • Kuratla
    Kuratla
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like it happens sometimes when you try to block or move mid-transformation. When you click your ultimate, do NOT touch your mouse until the transformation is complete. Should be no issue then.
    V14 Templar Argonian Healer, V12 DK Orc Tank, V2 Sorcerer High Elf DPS, V1 Templar Breton DPS, V1 Nightblade Bosmer DPS, and 3 low levels.

Check out my ESO journal["http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66004/kuratla-s-eso-journal"]
  • Mountain_Dewed
    Mountain_Dewed
    ✭✭✭
    You WW's really need to get on PTS and try out the new WW. If you want to make it a better skill, I highly recommend the time it takes to download and give it a run.

I did my PTS DL overnight and surprisingly it finished without a hitch.

Edit: The Dev's really do read comments and feedback given on the forums and ingame.
    Edited by Mountain_Dewed on October 27, 2014 12:43PM
  • Endek
    Endek
    ✭✭✭
    Your correct Mountain_Dewed, time spent on the PTS is a wise move, especially when the Dev's are prepared to work with the feedback.
  • Endek
    Endek
    ✭✭✭
    yes I've alos had this, while transforming, dont do anything until transformed, otherwise you could be back in human form with rediculously low moving speed, which you can only fix, it seems, by filling up your ulti again and transform
    I just tried this multiple times and your spot on, if I do nothing, just stand the toon perfectly still whilst casting the Ultimate ability to transform, it seems to work perfectly.

If I then try to do anything whilst waiting for the transformation, such as hit an ability button, chances are I will not transform and be stuck in slow motion...

Thx for the tip Bertenburnyb and Kuratla, well spotted.
    Edited by Endek on October 27, 2014 2:08PM
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I noticed that bug too and learned to not touch anythung untill my transformation is complete. Also I got stuck in transformation once. You know, hands to the side and so on. Was pretty frustrating.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the reports, everyone. We're taking a look at this and will work on getting a fix out!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tnx Gina,

funny thing is, I've only been a werewolf since yesterday, thought I would make my templar even more challenging xd
    cant believe this hasn't been an issue before...
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reports, everyone. We're taking a look at this and will work on getting a fix out!

Nice to see that this issue isn't abandon and ZOS working on it.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • sagitter
    sagitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I update this because transformation has still the issue, if you get hit or move during transformation it only waste ultimate pool doing nothing. It doesn t happen always but about 30% of times for me. Tryed in both morphs.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tnx Gina,

funny thing is, I've only been a werewolf since yesterday, thought I would make my templar even more challenging xd
    cant believe this hasn't been an issue before...

Oh, it has been an issue for a long time: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/129664/howling-in-rage-over-werewolf-transformation-glitch
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.