Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Update 5 Testing Suggestions and Feedback Wanted

• nicedragon
    Feedback about Werewolf:

How do the new werewolf improvements feel?:

1. Werewolf should always run on four legs (dynamic animation for sprint - always, less dynamic for regular run - when out of combat).

2. Since werewolf get self heal it can (in theory) withstand long solo fight, but in practice you need a lot of corpses around you (not always possible), so one of morphs could also regenerate time.

3. When time is close to end there could be some visual warning (not a message) or sound played that way you can stay focused on prey instead sliders. I know about add-ons but I think it should be included as standard.

4. In werewolf form player can gather Ultimate, it would be cool if player could utilize it somehow in that form (eg. reset timer, extra DPS, minions, party buff, very short invincible).

5. Lowered DPS is understandable since self heal but you should also extend base time duration to compensate it (or look at point 2). Because:
    Lower DPS=less corpses in ~40 sec=harder to stay in that form.

6. New skills are nice (bit buggy) but for me there is missing wolf pack mentality behind them. Ability to combine them with other pack (party) members to get totally new and powerful effect would be awesome.

Does the werewolf feel worthwhile and fun with the new improvements?
    For me werewolf will be always fun to play, but recommend that skill line to others (who mostly searching for strength)? No. Not yet.

Summary: I see significant and good improve in that skill line but for me there is still missing "spirit" of werewolf. Maybe because of animations, skills or sound effects... I can't tell for sure, but what I can say is that in last TES werewolf makes my heart beat faster in ESO this feel faded away.

Tip: There is another game which uses similar idea (player as monster) in development go watch their game play video and answer question: Can you create similar promotion video with werewolf and without extra rendering?

I'm causal PVE player, not PVP focused.
    DPS is my personal feel I'm not using add-ons.
    English is not my native language, sorry for terrible (I guess) grammar.
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ I'd love to help test a bit. But where should we post the feedback? In this thread? This is just one big mess. :-)

Is there any way you could provide us with a way to have more meaningful discussions about the testing results? I think the only real chance would be to set up a separate threaded discussions app for collecting PTS issues and feedback.

The absolute easiest way would be to handle this feedback via a subreddit. Reddit provides all the necessary functionality to properly structure this feedback. You could create one post per testing suggestion and then the differing opinions could be differentiated out in the answer threads.

I promise you this will make it much easier for players to put their feedback in the right place, and much much easier for you at ZOS to structure the feedback you are getting.
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno So I know you don't want us to test anything outside of this list, but I can't get into ANY PvP campaign aside from Thornblade on PTS. I want to test some combat with a friend and we all run EP, so I get the error "can't home/guest this campaign because you already have a char from another faction here". This is fine, but when I home/guest Azura's star I get a queue of 1 forever - no errors, just forever stays at 1 and I never get into the campaign. Can you PLEASE tell me why I can't PvP anywhere but Thornblade.
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drazhar14 wrote: »
    What is in it for us if we spend time testing?

A less buggy live Update 5.

You need more?
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not been able to test the chat bubbles. So far, I have been alone in the world. I have noticed that they did not add chat bubbles for NPC chatter. That would have been handy. I could at least see what they look like.

Is there any particular common town/village/city that people are hanging out on PTS this Update?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Kiwi_Hawk
    Kiwi_Hawk
    Crafting writs

This is just wrong, my BS is level 39 my Char is Vr2 and I'm asked to make Quicksilver items, I'm told that is Vr 5 or 6, come on guys think about it, how much am I gonna get ripped of buying that stuff. What is superb? I have no idea what Mat or what level that is, I'm guessing its again way out of my level, I don't know anything about Mahogany yet I'm guessing that Vr 5 or 6 too.

So I'm wasting my time here it seems. this need to have an intro at a level the char can attain I think not so place that take me a month to get to
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not been able to test the chat bubbles. So far, I have been alone in the world. I have noticed that they did not add chat bubbles for NPC chatter. That would have been handy. I could at least see what they look like.

Is there any particular common town/village/city that people are hanging out on PTS this Update?
    I do not know. Every time I go on tho the PTS people either ignore me or are not there.
    Kiwi_Hawk wrote: »
    Crafting writs

This is just wrong, my BS is level 39 my Char is Vr2 and I'm asked to make Quicksilver items, I'm told that is Vr 5 or 6, come on guys think about it, how much am I gonna get ripped of buying that stuff. What is superb? I have no idea what Mat or what level that is, I'm guessing its again way out of my level, I don't know anything about Mahogany yet I'm guessing that Vr 5 or 6 too.

So I'm wasting my time here it seems. this need to have an intro at a level the char can attain I think not so place that take me a month to get to

I am thinking that crafting writs are base off our skill in trading skill. So if your skill is higher enough to make superb hides gear then that is what they will have you to make. I was vet 7 on the PTS and they had me to find void ore for blacksmiting. My skill level was 45 so I should be able to make void ore armor and weapons but I prefer to make quicksilver gear since that is what my character is able to wear.
  • Mountain_Dewed
    Mountain_Dewed
    ✭✭✭
    I've been doing quite a bit of looking for motifs and did some grinding for scraps. I feel the scrap drops are just fine and drop fairly well. The motif drops were fairly abudnant the first 2 days I looked but last night and today they seem a bit more rare which seems better because I found 7(3 duplicates) the first 2 days I searched and the past 2 days I found 3.

There still is some time left today and I don't know what changed if anything to make it harder to find them in the past 2 days but this would seem better than being able to find 3 a day for those that would actually farm for them. It would be nice if you could figure a way to allow for casual players to find and limit the farmers more but not sure if there's a way? The one a day timer for recipes was a good idea but they found a way to beat that one obviously.
    Edited by Mountain_Dewed on October 19, 2014 7:43PM
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was trying out the werewolf again today and notice that being a WW is not fun when you have to rely on the timer when you are serious trying to kill things. When your just messing around the ww. The timer is fine but if I was in a dungeon or fighting people in cyrodil it would be hard to use strategy when using ww because you will always fear running out of time at the wrong times. Also the passive follow up is confusing and really would like know how useful this passive is.
  • Drazhar14
    Drazhar14
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You need more?

I'd just rather put my time towards playing the actual game and progressing my character. There will be bugs regardless, like every past update.
  • Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭

You need more?

I'd just rather put my time towards playing the actual game and progressing my character. There will be bugs regardless, like every past update.

I personally like to go into the PTS when there are combat changes that affect my particular build, just so I can go in and see exactly how it will be before and after.

I like being able to know what I'm getting into, and I'm willing to set aside some time to do that. If I find bugs in the process, it's not too much a bother for me to report them then continue testing.

That's what's in it for me personally, I would imagine at least some out there feel the same way. Regardless, what's in it for you is what you make of it :)
  • risen1981
    risen1981
    ✭✭
    Alright been trying the new werewolf and here are my thoughts:

The damage is awesome, feels good and almost worth the ultimate cost however the timer is an issue, 30 seconds is way too short...

I get why you're trying to do with it but its a bit too short my suggesstion would be, either increase timer by at least 10-20 seconds
    Make devour skill reset the timer to full or let us keep the ultimate we gained in werewolf form into human form and while you're at it also heal stamina.

As it is now facing several mobs i feed, then wait for the cooldown to feed on the next and hurrying to next group of mobs only to realize i dont have enough stamina to use any skills..

Sidenote, using any skill/move/do anything will still cancel the transformation and use up all the ultimate
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    spoqster wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ I'd love to help test a bit. But where should we post the feedback? In this thread? This is just one big mess. :-)
    Posting in this thread is perfect! We pull feedback and bug reports from here daily, so although it may look like a mess, having it in one centralized place is helpful for us. ;)
    LunaRae wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno So I know you don't want us to test anything outside of this list, but I can't get into ANY PvP campaign aside from Thornblade on PTS. I want to test some combat with a friend and we all run EP, so I get the error "can't home/guest this campaign because you already have a char from another faction here". This is fine, but when I home/guest Azura's star I get a queue of 1 forever - no errors, just forever stays at 1 and I never get into the campaign. Can you PLEASE tell me why I can't PvP anywhere but Thornblade.
    You are welcome to test anything currently on the PTS. The list provided on the first page are merely suggestions since there's a lot of new content. That said, we normally only have one campaign in Cyrodiil available on the PTS.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    risen1981 wrote: »

Sidenote, using any skill/move/do anything will still cancel the transformation and use up all the ultimate

^ This also hitting the ultimate button twice before change cancel the transformation it use up all the ultimate plus it slows your character down to a slow walk.
  • Mountain_Dewed
    Mountain_Dewed
    ✭✭✭
    I believe you had the Dwemer motif drop correct the first time and that first time may be to frequent. I just picked up my 3rd motif since 3:08 central time and it is now 5:44 central time. I was taking breaks(thought there might be cooldown), making them shorter each time and am thinking I can have the whole chapter either late tonight or early tomorrow, only because of duplicates.

I truly believe you should go with your first thoughts on most of these ideas and maybe not listen to ours sometimes. I said this before that you have a brilliant team and I think pleasing us sometimes needs to take a backseat to what you know is best for the game.

Unfortunately I have to make dinner now and can't continue this time process until later...
    Edited by Mountain_Dewed on October 20, 2014 10:50PM
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe you had the Dwemer motif drop correct the first time and that first time may be to frequent. I just picked up my 3rd motif since 3:08 central time and it is now 5:44 central time. I was taking breaks(thought there might be cooldown), making them shorter each time and am thinking I can have the whole chapter either late tonight or early tomorrow, only because of duplicates.

I truly believe you should go with your first thoughts on most of these ideas and maybe not listen to ours sometimes. I said this before that you have a brilliant team and I think pleasing us sometimes needs to take a backseat to what you know is best for the game.

Unfortunately I have to make dinner now and can't continue this time process until later...

I do not know maybe you just better luck because I been checking for 4 hours straight and I still cannot find a chapter.
  • Decimus
    Decimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feedback on Stealth Damage changes

This is my feedback, coming from someone who has played a Stamina Nightblade (in PvP) since the beta.

Premise:
    As a stamina build, you are giving up on heals/dmg shield in order to deal more burst damage and take out your opponents quickly.
    With the lack of "stealth opener" skills & things like "combo/action points" or other more complex mechanics which other similar games use for the "rogue/assassin" archetype, the high burst damage is what stamina builds depend on.

Problems:
    I do understand the concerns about dying too quick, before you have time to react, but there are ways of fixing this without getting rid of the "rogue" & "assassin" archetypes.

Also, the problem isn't stealth damage only, there are combos such as: Ambush->Surprise Attack->Soul Harvest/Tether which will kill you just as quick, if not quicker. Skills like Silver Shards & Meteor also have the capability of one shotting vampires.
    By making the change to sneak damage, the only ones suffering are the stamina builds, ironically.

How to fix it:
    This I believe, is simple.

The first step you already made, by making Snipe animation shorter, thus making it impossible to queue up Heavy Attack & Venom Arrow to land at the same time as the Snipe, which is what most people were hit for.
    I believe that would've been fine by itself, since it would give the target time to react after the Snipe, before the follow-up shots landed, but it didn't give enough time for the typical zergball to turn around & heal the person who was hit.

Second option which you could make, is simply giving everyone in Cyrodiil more health, thus increasing the it takes to kill (and heal) someone to full health.
    This would most likely require some changes to skills that scale off percentage of the max health (perhaps having a cap of how much it can scale for).

Third option would be fixing the Radiant Magelight skill, which reduces stealth damage taken by 50%.

Conclusion:
    If the current change to sneak damage is there when 1.5 releases, it will mean that people who enjoyed playing "rogue" or "assassin" archetypes with high burst damage will find out that they are no longer able to pick off targets from big zergs.
    This will lead to an exodus of solo PvPers & influx of new zergballs in Cyrodiil, as well as stamina builds having to spec magicka to play effectively in the zerg.

There are already reports of Snipe dealing the same kind of damage as Crystal Fragments.

I urge you to reverse this course of action for the sake of players enjoying the "rogue" and "assassin" archetypes, and encourage you to look at the other options for fixing the "problem".
    Edited by Decimus on October 21, 2014 11:48AM
    PC/EU @ DECMVS
  • Wolf_Punk
    Wolf_Punk
    Soul Shriven
    The only negative feedback I have is about the chat bubbles. Simply put, they are very bland.

Actually have the edges of the bubble change somehow when using /emote or /yell, instead of just having the same black bubble with different colored text in it.

Why is the bubble black? Why not a white bubble with black text so it will show up better in the world?

And last, the bubbles are WAY to high above a players head, bring them down a bit so they are not just hanging up in the air?

Right now, the chat bubble system is just a black text box that pops up above a players head, nothing interesting or visually nice about them at the moment.
    Hopefully this changes since they are in beta stage, I was really excited about this feature, being an old school SWG player.
    Edited by Wolf_Punk on October 21, 2014 1:54PM
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌

The only thing I'm griping about are the changes to 2H and how they're very lack luster.

Forceful should actually work as you put it in the patch notes, with it increasing damage as a timed buff instead of a one-off boost for the next attack.

Second, I get that Uppercut can't have too big of a change to it's damage, but please realize that you are still crapping all over melee when you make it so Focused Aim/Lethal Arrow/Snipe deal not only more damage that Uppercut, but with it's grossly longer range and virtually the same cast time (.8 and 1.0 aren't that different) you are really making Bows the far superior form of damage and CC.

Uppercut can be blocked completely and entirely in PvP and doesn't always knock things back in PvE (which is also a disadvantage at times because you don't want to knock an add out of a friendly's AoE), that coupled with the fact that you have to be close to something to use it and it's lesser damage makes it highly inferior.

My advice is to raise the damage bonus to 10% and make the cast time .5 seconds instead of .8. With that I believe many cries on these forums will die off, freeing your glorious ears for issues more deserving of your attention, that is all.
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You need more?

True enough, everyone wants something for their efforts. That proverbial carrot on a stick.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Mountain_Dewed
    Mountain_Dewed
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I have them all already and a few extras. If I can do this, what would it do for the style in the real game?

Note: I would not do this in the NA server, I just want to show how flooded Dwemer style could become at current rate.

• Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I have them all already and a few extras. If I can do this, what would it do for the style in the real game?

Note: I would not do this in the NA server, I just want to show how flooded Dwemer style could become at current rate.

Probably be same as the normal purple motifs. People are going to get lucky or be persistent in finding them and find a lot and other people are going to have a harder time to getting them. There would be plenty of people who will be like I do not want to go look for them. Thus people are going to be selling their extras to make a quick profit because they know a lot of people are not going to farm for them and since there 15 of them there are going to be a lot of them in circulation regardless if they lower or raise the drop rate.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf_Punk wrote: »
    The only negative feedback I have is about the chat bubbles. Simply put, they are very bland.

You were able to see them? I bow before you.

The few hours I was on PTS, I was alone. I found myself wishing that the random NPCs had chat bubbles just so that I could see them when they prattle on about my exploits.

It is a noticeable omission that NPC chat bubbles cannot be toggled.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Zed
    Zed
    ✭✭✭
    You were able to see them? I bow before you.

The few hours I was on PTS, I was alone. I found myself wishing that the random NPCs had chat bubbles just so that I could see them when they prattle on about my exploits.

It is a noticeable omission that NPC chat bubbles cannot be toggled.

Did you turn them on? You have to turn them on to see them. Even then, since there doesn't seem to be too many people on the server, you'll probably need to turn the option to see your own bubbles on to test them.

Personally, I'm rather pleased with the chat bubbles. There is a noticeable delay between the chat box and the and the bubbles though. Other than that, I think they're pretty nice.
    Spend spend spend! 'Cause you don't know any better.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Posted this in another but thought I'd drop it here too for coverage:)

Allow werewolves to retain their ultimate that they have gained when transformation occurs. We still need a boost to damage in after 1.5.1 reasonably at least a 15-20%. Above all, something I would love to see is the pack element.

Right now we get a maximum of an additional 7 sec in werewolf form if we are hunting in a pack with the passive... is this anything to even bat an eye to? Make this passive worth it... slow the timer by 25% for each ww to a maximum of... 100%!!! Aka a permanent wolf pack

RPers would love this!

Packs would pop up in pvp. No one would be upset and there would be balance!
    Pros:
    -they would be deadlier (boost damage by 20%) strong bleeds,disease ticks and heal reduction.
    -we are more mobile in combat.
    -werewolves...

Cons:
    -Werewolves can't stealth
    -lack of stealth means lack of bonus burst damage.... no 1.5k sneak attack
    -We have no real range attack (attacking those on walls or keeps)
    -We really don't have any surprises (cookie cutter skill bar)
    -Countered easily by every bow user or Fighters Guild ability because you KNOW a werewolf when you see it... no mistake.

Though I honestly think it would still be fair if werewolves were given the ability to stealth. This new pack format would really make WW want to group up.

Allow those running evil hunter to see glowing footprints or werewolf outline when werewolves are stealthed 15m (hunt the hunters). How fun would this be?
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Milf_Hero
    Milf_Hero
    ✭✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »
    Posted this in another but thought I'd drop it here too for coverage:)

Allow werewolves to retain their ultimate that they have gained when transformation occurs. We still need a boost to damage in after 1.5.1 reasonably at least a 15-20%. Above all, something I would love to see is the pack element.

Right now we get a maximum of an additional 7 sec in werewolf form if we are hunting in a pack with the passive... is this anything to even bat an eye to? Make this passive worth it... slow the timer by 25% for each ww to a maximum of... 100%!!! Aka a permanent wolf pack

RPers would love this!

Packs would pop up in pvp. No one would be upset and there would be balance!
    Pros:
    -they would be deadlier (boost damage by 20%) strong bleeds,disease ticks and heal reduction.
    -we are more mobile in combat.
    -werewolves...

Cons:
    -Werewolves can't stealth
    -lack of stealth means lack of bonus burst damage.... no 1.5k sneak attack
    -We have no real range attack (attacking those on walls or keeps)
    -We really don't have any surprises (cookie cutter skill bar)
    -Countered easily by every bow user or Fighters Guild ability because you KNOW a werewolf when you see it... no mistake.

Though I honestly think it would still be fair if werewolves were given the ability to stealth. This new pack format would really make WW want to group up.

Allow those running evil hunter to see glowing footprints or werewolf outline when werewolves are stealthed 15m (hunt the hunters). How fun would this be?

That be freakin sweet. Please ZOS, nock down some of these silly boundaries you have up against werewolves and get creative with them. The pack idea is fantastic. Group up with a bunch of wolves and be a pack. That has been my dream since I heard we could be a werewolf. So, i guess that means during the beta. Make the dream a reality. WEREWOLVES UNITE!!! Though id like to be in werewolf form forever by myself but ill push for every little improvement till that point. On that day i will vow to howl in game at the moon on every full moon, and then say *** yeah IRL (in real life).
    Edited by Milf_Hero on October 22, 2014 8:34AM
    You name it, and ill kill it.
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be great to allow player given crafting writs next to the crafting writs introduced here. It would add a nice interactive element, help the economy and make these writs into something more interesting than simple fetch orders.

I call these player given writs Crafting Orders.
    • Here is a poll on the matter.
    • And here I go into more detail on how it could be implemented.
    Edited by spoqster on October 22, 2014 7:28AM
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are changing the increase of attribute points in Update 5.

Current, Level VR2-VR14:
    • Magicka = 10 per VR Rank
    • Health = 15 per VR Rank
    • Stamina = 10 per VR Rank

Update 5, Level VR2-VR14:
    • Magicka = 6.5 per VR Rank + 10 per Attribute Point
    • Health = 9.75 per VR Rank + 15 per Attribute Point
    • Stamina = 6.5 per VR Rank + 10 per Attribute Point

I think you should completely remove the Magicka/Health/Stamina increase for Veteran ranks.
    • We have plenty of attribute points already, so there is no detrimental effect to character building and balancing.
    • This brings the Veteran ranks closer together, so that it is easier for us to play with/against our mates.
    • The increases in attributes on the gear is plenty to differentiate a VR14 from a VR1.
    Edited by spoqster on October 22, 2014 7:51AM
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Veteran City of Ash:

- How does the overall difficulty of this dungeon feel compared to other Veteran dungeons?
    -
    Boss fights felt harder than COH or any other dungeon but much easier than VR ARena even with template characters. I honestly really enjoyed the new mechanics and the fact we are not required to just stand there and spam skills but also rolldodge, run etc etc. We felt though that most casual players will have a hard time completing this one.

- Were you pleased with the loot and rewards you received? If not, please explain what you’d like to see instead.

As usual, nothing great, nothing horrible. Not enough gold as usual, didn't notice any particular items other than armors & weapons.

- Were the dropped items something you’d actually want to equip?

Yes and no. Most of the items I wouldn't want to equip (I think I saw something that looked nice for stamina users though). There is also one of the armors sets for Dunmer DKs that looked very nice but I seem to recall the trait (as usual) being useless :( I'll check the screenshot I took and post it here when I get home.

- Did you run into any exploits or major issues?

No issues (except an invisible platform on last boss I reported with /bug), no exploits on bossfights found. A lot of the "trash adds" can be skipped by going through the lava though.

I streamed the event and Highlighted some of the boss kills in case you want to know the mechanics we used. We got to the last boss, got the strategy after a couple of deaths and brought him down to ~50% before quitting because it was 5am ^^ (and it's frustrating to have characters with only Aether armor and no mages or fighters guild skills leveled so we'll kill the boss when it goes live.):

Boss 1:

Boss 3 (spoiler on how to beat him under 30% but it's not hard to figure out anyways):

Boss 4:

• Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Do stamina abilities feel more useful now?"

For bows, yes, very much so. For Carve, it's sort of the same as before in terms of usefulness, whereas you lowered the Ultimate generated per target from 3 to 2, you did however increase it's damage, which kinda evens it out for me.

Now for Uppercut and it's morphs, you did a rather abysmal job as I barely notice a change at all if any. The cast time is barely noticeable in change, and the damage is even less so, especially when compared to how frighteningly powerful and fast bows have become with Snipe and Poison Injection. I still say increase the damage by a much larger portion than 2%, say 10% or even 15%, and reduce the cast time to .5 Sec. I say this due mostly in part to the fact that to use Uppercut, you have to be in melee, which is a massive disadvantage due to the way this game currently operates (everything is stacked against melee, everything).

Momentum and it's morph Rally is INCREDIBLE. That is a perfect example of how to buff a skill proper without making it insane, kudos to you fine gents and ladies.

Reverse Slice might be borderline OP in PvP, but only time will tell on that one, but kudos nonetheless.

Critical Rush feels much weaker now than it did before this, idky, but it does. Stampede feels like it's been overgimped tbh, but the snare still proves useful, and if anything now emphasizes other skills from class trees that don't normally get used for the sake of Crowd Control, so we'll see how this change goes down in time.

Forceful is also good in theory but utterly terrible in practice, since things like Dual Wielding and Bows skills can be used in spam with a constant stream of death, whereas the 2H skills must stop to charge up slowly to unleash their next attack in full, this actually crippling their damage instead of saving it, but more on that below.

"Do any stamina abilities feel too powerful, or not powerful enough?"

I fear Snipe might be too powerful, far too powerful in PvP, however your recent (and very controversial, and if I may say, very stupid) decision to nerf all stealth attacks across the board in both PvP and PvE may yet make it so it's not overpowered in PvP but still very powerful for basic out of stealth combat in PvE. My advice there would've been to simply separate the two damage types, making it hit for full force in PvE but a grossly reduced rate in PvP on players, my two cents. But you're getting gripe no matter what you do, so alas, I say leave bows as is because for once a Stamina Weapon can compete with a Staff or Magic based weapon.

On that note however, Dual Wielding is still plenty powerful, and if anything you have made it perfect for both PvP and PvE for the purpose of strong, consistent, and usefully desired DPS, right where it both needs to and should be. Kudos to you. But alas, you leave behind yet again the mighty-not-so-mighty Two Handed Weapons in the rear, and not for the better.

What you did for 2H Maces in Heavy Weapons was pure and utter genius, perfect, leave it don't touch it make love to it. Axes need a similar bit of love since bleeds don't affect everything in this game and frankly even if it did, it's a painfully small amount anyway. Make the bleed scale with weapon damage or let it give an increase to Critical Strike Chance instead, much more incentive to use 2H axes (since they look kind of dinky and small), and as for 2H Swords, 5% is pretty powerful in it's own right but since Maces will be doing 20% Armor Pen, it might be prudent to bump the damage buff to 10%.

And speaking of passives, back to what I was saying earlier about Forceful. You originally wrote it in the patch notes that this ability would buff weapon damage by 5/10% for 7 Seconds after a successful Heavy Attack, but on the PTS you made it so it only works for one attack, the one directly after the Heavy Attack. The latter is terrible in practice and actually hurts 2H as a whole, and if I may, the former, the one where after a heavy attack you get 7 seconds of increased damage, is vastly superior and even fair for the way other weapons in this game works. If I were you @ZoS, I would very much change it so that Forceful is a short term buff, or if you really want 2H to have to use Heavy Attacks to gain it's full benefits, make Uppercut deal grossly more damage in order to keep up with Bows and Dual Wielding.

Werewolves:

How do the new werewolf improvements feel?

Well, I've never tried Werewolf before because I heard/knew how bad they were. I am getting bitten next week now after this. That should tell you plenty. If not, then I feel like the physical embodiment of "The Howling" movies. If you don't know those movies, I feel sorry for you.

Does the werewolf feel worthwhile and fun with the new improvements?

Read my above statement.
    Edited by Khivas_Carrick on October 23, 2014 6:18AM
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!