The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS TESTING - WEREWOLF PROBLEMS (Compiled add your own) UPDATED

ExiledKhallisi
ExiledKhallisi
✭✭✭✭✭
#141014-001978

PTS TESTING - WEREWOLF PROBLEMS

|||Not receiving Stamina increase from passive when transforming into werewolf. Both the Passive increase and the innate increase of stamina for being in werewolf are not working.

|||The light attack bleed damage reapplies itself every attack and since it takes time to tick does not actually do any damage unless I stop attacking.
Recommend:Make the bleed apply only on Heavy Attacks or make it work separately.

||| Werewolf still glitches out occasionally when attacking while attempting to transform it sometimes wont transform you or you get stuck. Problem can easily be reproduced by simply attacking an enemy and trying to transform while performing another action. New findings: This bug occurs every time you try to either move or perform any other action while transforming. You have to stop doing everything you are doing stand still and wait for transformation to complete to avoid the bug.
Recommend: Make the transformation instant.

|||Removal of haste from Werewolf Light attacks results in overall DPS loss no matter what combination of the new skills I attempt. I have tested Multiple combinations and compared my DPS to the live server in werewolf form.
Recommend:Increase the damage to compensate for loss of haste. If this isnt done, this will not be a buff for werewolves.

DEV RESPONSES:
@ZOS_GinaBruno‌
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that many of these issues will be addressed when we release our next iterative patch on the PTS. We'll post all the details in the patch notes as soon as we have them ready to go! Thank you all very much for your reports on these issues, and please let us know if you continue to see any problems after 1.5.1 is released.

ADDED:
i would like to add a new observation that has been nagging in my head..

the change to Feral pounce is preventing duration from being added no matter what range you use the ability at.

According to notes, this is limited to you haveing to be at least 10m away form the target to get the bonus duration, however even at max range you get no bonus time.
Iduyenn wrote: »
Hey guys, I did a Test on PTS myself: Here are the Results:

- I would like to be able to rearrange the skills on my WW bar
- Savage Strengh: Increases weapondamage by 18% in WW form.
I am ok with that, because i dont want to have player choosing WW only because of the passives in human form.
- Call of the Pack: need to be improved, since you wont have more than 3 Werewolfs in smaller dungeons.
- Devour CD: ~4 sec = very good, but during long bossfight of no use. Especially, if there are no critters around. Beside the low damage, de overall dps is low enough due to breaks (like devour, way to pray, etc. )
- In PVP ww time is too short too.
- I took the time!!! 47 sec. in WW form. (Without Animations)... Way to short.
- Pack leader; Doesn`t work properly. The Ultimates gained are still deleted if changing back to human. Precious Ultimate!! And as i see it, you dont gain more WW time, only your fellow wolves? This should also work on self!
- Damage: Way too low. I was overcapped at stamina, weaponpower, staminaregg and had the right enchantements... i even let go of surviability... the damage is still to low... to low to low to low.
I dont mention the claw- poison- bug and the other bugs mentioned by fellow wolves here i the forum.

One Pic i have to show you...: Look in to my eyes baby...
@Zenimax: Hope you see this... :)

10661708_10152776944614253_5983255868182510759_o.jpg
1.5 is a failure for Werewolfs

The bad-

on live, light attack spam will hold 800dps

on PTS it will drop below 600dps.. getting only 530 or so.

no amount of new abilities can make up for the DPS loss caused by the change to the berserker morph, which destroys the most defining aspect of WW dps, the high attack speed in favor of a buff to the bleed which doesn't even work on live let alone PTS.

the new aoe "infectious claws" has a horrible animation and cool down timing and can be over quoed to the point you will be wasting stam swiping already dead enemies untill you block to clear the que. the dot is not worth the slow and horribly clunky animation

the good-

the new self heal and the CC break are good enough... the heal can be fired almost instantly in combat in between light attacks, letting you heal without really stopping attacks. the ranged "howl" attack is also really fast and can be spliced into light attacks (doesnt help wtih DPS at all tho)

overall-

i was really waiting for the buffs to WW. but the nerfs that have come with 1.5 have utterly ruined how WW plays and how it is useful in combat. I would rather them completely scrap all changes and leave the DPS than ruin what little good werewolf currently has.

Why it doesnt work-

the bleed bonus is very high, the bleed does 200 on crits now, but in order to get any bleed damage you have to COMPLETELY STOP ATTACKING WITH LIGHT ATTACKS.. this is not a option at all. if they actually made it so the bleed worked through the light attack spam it will still be a nerf since ALOT of mobs cant be damaged by bleeds.

Sad Video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTvtcVCjFqc

lets do some math,

10k @ 1.2k dps = 8 second fight apx

10k @ 900dps avg = 11 second fight apx

7k @ 900dps avg = 7 second fight apx

7k @ 650dps avg = 10 second fight apx.

as you can see im taking almost as long to kill a mob with 30% less health, indicating a 30% average differance in how much damage is done during the actual fight.

if i had the 1.4 dps on a 1.5 mob..

7k @ 1.2k dps avg = 5 second fight apx

longer fights give greater chance for dps drops and create a longer baseline when determining sustain.

some additonal math finds the average damage per hit between crit and non crit at 330.47 on fight 2, the DPS is 862, and compaire the hits per second result to fight 4 calculated in the same way, where the average damage per hit is 340

Fight 2 = 2.6 hits per second.

Fight 4 = 1.8 hits per second.

around 44% faster hit rate on the 1.4 version.

i am not going to do the haste buffed versions to highlight the baseline difference in attack speed between the 1.4 and 1.5 versions of werewolf berserker.
>>>>>>>>(DC)Guild Master of Biestas 250+ Active Members<<<<<<<<
||||||Vr14 Sorc: Darkened Soul vr14 Templar: Tiffaney||||||
“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
  • kaorunandrak
    kaorunandrak
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina increase removal from passive is intentional, however the base increase from transforming was not mentioned in the patch notes as removed.

Pursuit: This passive now increases stamina gained from heavy attacks
    Edited by kaorunandrak on October 15, 2014 12:36AM
    Guild Leader of The Crimson Moon PVE/PVP NA
    Join CM! http://thecrimsonmoon.enjin.com/page/724665/recruitment?gid=72859-0

Kaoru Nandrak - V16 DK Stamina DPS 2h/Heavy
    Jaoul Deathbringer - V16 NB Stamina DPS DW/Medium
    Zantare Deshuld - V16 NB Magicka Sap Tank S&B/Heavy
    Jarl Nan'Drak - Sorc Magika DPS 2h/Light
    Vilder Ymirson- Temp Magika DPS DW/Light
    Graywulf Odakai- DK Magika Tank S&B/Heavy
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the change to Feral pounce is preventing duration from being added no matter what range you use the ability at.

According to notes, this is limited to you haveing to be at least 10m away form the target to get the bonus duration, however even at max range you get no bonus time.
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • GoodOrc
    GoodOrc
    ✭✭

There is bonus + 4 sec in 4-th stage of skill!

#141014-001978

PTS TESTING - WEREWOLF PROBLEMS

-Not receiving Stamina increase from passive when transforming into werewolf. Both the Passive increase and the innate increase of stamina for being in werewolf are not working.

-The light attack bleed damage reapplies itself every attack and since it takes time to tick does not actually do any damage unless I stop attacking.

-Werewolf still glitches out occasionally when attacking and trying to transform it sometimes wont transform you or you get stuck. Problem can easily be reproduced by simply attacking an enemy and trying to transform while performing another action.

-Removal of haste from Werewolf Light attacks results in overall DPS loss no matter what combination of the new skills I attempt. I have tested Multiple combinations and compared my DPS to the live server in werewolf form.

Actualy the WW transformation itself give you + bust to stamina but its so Lame that you didn'tbotised it! Its Orouns 1% ( :'( )

didn't saw Gliching in WW transformation.
    Edited by GoodOrc on October 16, 2014 10:21AM
  • ExiledKhallisi
    ExiledKhallisi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    |||
    Edited by ExiledKhallisi on October 18, 2014 1:53AM
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • kaorunandrak
    kaorunandrak
    ✭✭✭
    Even at 1% it isn't granting the stamina I checked this over 50 pts transformations and 50 live transformation on live my stamina with no other passives from ww went from 1140 to 1170 on pts my stamina went from 1119 to 1119 We aren't getting the 1% the form grants when shifted. They removed the passive "pursuit" as it is on live and they also removed the base increase of ww form. There is no documentation on this change but there is for the passive. So WW form not grant stamina is a bug until they confirm it otherwise.
    Edited by kaorunandrak on October 16, 2014 4:46PM

• ExiledKhallisi
    ExiledKhallisi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The werewolf bug that prevents you from moving and does not transform you into a werewolf needs to go. This is caused by performing any action at all while transforming. You cant walk forward while doing it. You cant use a skill, while doing it, you cant attack.

This is one of the BIGGEST problems with werewolf.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

The transformation should be instant. Its sad to see the cool animation go but I dont see how else to avoid the bug.

The bleed effect from light attacks needs to be completely separate from the light attacks. The fact that they re apply means no bleed damage is done until you stop attacking.

Removal of haste from attacks was meaningless and really hurts the WW DPS.

Alpha morph sucks. Let it have some kind of perk.
    Let one or 2 of the passives work in human form or at least make them work without having to have the ultimate slotted.
  • thorspark
    thorspark
    ✭✭✭
    I think they're removing all increases of attack speed from the game. WW, Rapid strikes ... and they also plan on changing haste for NB's.
    I think this is related to attack weaving and how attack speed is used with it.

Attack speed ATM only benefits for Light Attacks and is useless for Heavy Attacks as the animation is still 2 seconds long.

So, they should give the berserker morph extra attack damage instead of giving back the haste. An attack bonus that would make berserker on par with the live one.

And yeah, fix that bleed issue.
    DK Vet 12 / NB Vampire Vet 7 / Sorcerer Vet 5 / Templar WW - Guilde Les pochtrons
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone from ZOS going to comment on the WW BLEED BEING 100% USELESS??? a WW attacks with light attack spam and the bleed is resetting everytime. This is not hard to fix...

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
  • rophez_ESO
    rophez_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    c0rp wrote: »
    Is anyone from ZOS going to comment on the WW BLEED BEING 100% USELESS??? a WW attacks with light attack spam and the bleed is resetting everytime. This is not hard to fix...

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌

Unfortunately, I doubt it. We might get lucky and Gina or Jessica will let us know they "passed it along."
  • ExiledKhallisi
    ExiledKhallisi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lack of communication during "Testing" is frightening.
  • kaorunandrak
    kaorunandrak
    ✭✭✭
    Relax we just started testing this week and they already said on other forums they are "passing it along" I know that's not what you want to hear but there is no reason for us to collectively loose our "shirt"(Drop the "r" in that word). This is week one of testing lets all step back let the Dev team data mine our claim and do what they need to do you guys honestly don't know what is happening at their offices day to day stopping work and posting on a forum every time one of us want's a response is not feasible the better response is for them to read the information provided and fix the issue your response will be patch notes.

• Zabus
    Zabus
    ✭✭✭✭
    The heal isn't that great, imo.
    Zavus - Khajiit Nightblade EP | AR 50
    Zāv - Imperial Templar | AR 24
    Zavbags - Argonian Nightblade EP | AR 19
    Zabus - Redguard Nightblade DC | AR 13
    Negate Three - Breton Sorcerer EP | AR 19
  • kaorunandrak
    kaorunandrak
    ✭✭✭
    The heal could be better however I am finding the morphed form to be very good.

• Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭
    The heal could be better however I am finding the morphed form to be very good.

Yeah with no investment into magicka/spell power/spell crit, the heal is pretty rough. It's something rather than nothing, so it's hard to complain, but damn would I have liked one of the morphs to have it scale with stamina, or something.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that many of these issues will be addressed when we release our next iterative patch on the PTS. We'll post all the details in the patch notes as soon as we have them ready to go! Thank you all very much for your reports on these issues, and please let us know if you continue to see any problems after 1.5.1 is released.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • kaorunandrak
    kaorunandrak
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks gina

• rophez_ESO
    rophez_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks for the feedback, Gina.
  • ExiledKhallisi
    ExiledKhallisi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Gina. Sometimes we all get a bit flustered when we don't hear back from you. This sort of minor feedback makes us feel better about our investment.
  • Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GoodOrc wrote: »
    (...)There is bonus + 4 sec in 4-th stage of skill! (...)

Too bad the animation is almost 5 seconds long itself huh x(
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @exiledkhallisi ; Awsome, keep the thread updated :)
    Iduyenn wrote: »
    I tested it again; Pack leader doesn`t work (the part with Ultimate > Werewolftime (Testet with 3 Wolves in the group)

And the synergy of the morph (where your allys gain higher weaponattacks) doesn`t work either.
  • ExiledKhallisi
    ExiledKhallisi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep this at the top fellow Werewolves I am Certain that if we remain dilligent enough the devs will hear us! Gina already has!

Another thing to add:

Werewolves still lack defense like our counterparts vampires have in human form.
    I feel we need a more substantial armor/resist buff with the temp form as well as an increase to health. What do you think?
    Edited by ExiledKhallisi on October 18, 2014 3:08PM
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I already wrote it in the "upcoming WW change thread, but i think i can write it here too:

In Cyrodiil, you can`t realy devour your enemys, because they release their boidy in less than a second to a nearly wayshrine/keep/camp.

A reason more, to give us 5mins more Time, so we can run in to the woods and eat some pray.
    Just make it possible, to stack devour up to x minutes.
    Or allow the stackings of the passive "Call of the Pack" up to 100% (With 8 Werewolves).
    Well, or any other sutable idea...