The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

S.W.A.T - The Legendary Shido

jjwebwyre
jjwebwyre
✭✭
Actions Speak Louder Then Words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KnngacAjy0

• Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is your PvP ZOS. light armour and staff. When even the tanks wear a dress and wield a staff you know something needs to change.
  • MercutioElessar
    MercutioElessar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R00l0r r0xx0r.
    But wait till he's on his own (what eventually never will happen) a lvl 10 heal might kill him with a stick.
    Edited by MercutioElessar on August 5, 2014 2:47AM
    If I've ever offended you,
    just know that from the bottom of my heart,
    I really don't give a ***.

• hamon
    hamon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm sorry but all i see is spamming , in a zerg ball. but thanks for posting a vid to highlight everything thats wrong about pvp currently. hopefully the devs watch it and it spurs them to remove the aoe caps so you can't all run around behind shido like puppies trying to keep your nose planted firmly up his rectum

if i found myself doing that for hours a night with all that garbage floating over my screen i'd sell my computer i think.
    Edited by hamon on August 5, 2014 2:48AM
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any videos of SWAT going up against organised DC guilds?
    The Legendary Nothing
  • MercutioElessar
    MercutioElessar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on September 28, 2014 6:30PM
    If I've ever offended you,
    just know that from the bottom of my heart,
    I really don't give a ***.

• MrNice
    MrNice
    Soul Shriven
    jjwebwyre wrote: »
    Actions Speak Louder Then Words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KnngacAjy0

What action? Nothing special...
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait until this mongloid form of PvP gets changed.
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • lulinvega
    lulinvega
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this is what thornblade is as of now:(
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    much spam

such wow

Is there even more than 2 spells being casted by anyone at any point?
  • shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    S.W.A.T respect :D nice vid man go go AD.
    much spam

such wow

Yes people use full bars and 2 diff ults, the idea is when posting a video is not to show ur oponents what u r actually doing or what the set up is, so the video maker changes his bar and just use 1 or 2 buttons . trust me no train wants to show other trains oh hey look at what our set up is.

if u play AVA (which is what theis game is all about) and join one of the best grps ull realize that u r using 2 full bars in exception for some situations. hope that helped.

A wise man once said "They panic when they see our bomb group cuz we are SWAT."

The Legendary Shido - EU - AD - DK, The Only Emperor of AB.
    S.W.A.T GM and Raid Leader the best bomb group EU.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    shidoq8 wrote: »
    much spam

such wow

Yes people use full bars and 2 diff ults, the idea is when posting a video is not to show ur oponents what u r actually doing or what the set up is, so the video maker changes his bar and just use 1 or 2 buttons . trust me no train wants to show other trains oh hey look at what our set up is.

if u play AVA (which is what theis game is all about) and join one of the best grps ull realize that u r using 2 full bars in exception for some situations. hope that helped.
    iv watched these zergs. all they do, is run around in their blobs, spamming impulse and heals. I RARLY see ANY of them in small groups or 1v1s. congratulations, you can use 2 abilities for hours. not a bragging right.
  • Krentar_RNX
    Krentar_RNX
    ✭✭
    I found another video with SWAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HxSk6DkueY
    Noob
  • acarthoblazb16_ESO
    acarthoblazb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    When your men can play with a single avatar, sorcerer en NB, i say no comment !
    Fondateur et membre du conseil - Arukam Ixia - arukamixiateso.enjin.com/home
    Alliance de Daguefilante / Serveur EU
    Pseudo : Varthak

Eleswina El Shan (VR15)
    Alan Varthak (44)
  • jfk
    jfk
    ✭✭
    wow, many negative comments - i played several times with SWAT and i would like to add my personal point of view:

i think what makes shido "legendary" is not represented in the video - his talent is to get every evening 20+ dominion players showing up in cyrodill, organizing them in TS, keeping them together and put prioritys on where to defend or attack. there is plenty of laughing in TS - even when we wipe :wink:

to be honest i agree with most negativ comments here but thats not the fault of SWAT - the current ESO PvP simply favors the organized and effective groups and thats it. Soon ESO will have a 3 vs 3 arena and the imperial city might be a nice place for small scale pvp fights, lets cross our fingers that all of us can enjoy PvP in their prefered way …
    Edited by jfk on August 25, 2014 3:48PM
    "Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm."
    Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you really think the unlegendary shitto would publish a vid where everyone can see him lose, making a pretty damn fool of himself? ;)

Yes he is not good player and a bad raid lead and he has a bad group and all the other big ad guilds are bad with bad leaders and groups but hey... Wait a sec.. All these bad leaders with their bad groups and their bad bad zergs that always loose won all the poppulated campains... Those AD loosers lol

We rock,u know it. xD
  • Obus
    Obus
    ✭✭

Do you really think the unlegendary shitto would publish a vid where everyone can see him lose, making a pretty damn fool of himself? ;)

First you need any organised DC group on Thornblade.

So much buthurtt, as expected :D. Specially that smurfs that lost the 2nd place :D.
    Edited by Obus on September 28, 2014 1:17PM
    Obus - EU NB - Former Emperor - AD @ EU Dawnbreaker
    Banana Squad
    Zerg Squad
  • Bipolo
    Bipolo
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, found another video, lol :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIgHEhziUxU
    Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir
    "Nords who prove themselves in battle awaken in the realm after death. Pain and illness vanish within the Hall of Valor.
    Revelry is never-ending, mead flows freely, and the greatest Nords of all time compete in tests of strength and prowess. (...)
    Through all the suffering and adversity in this world, true Nord warriors endure, for Sovngarde awaits."

- The Road to Sovngarde
  • Pathfinder
    Pathfinder
    ✭✭✭
    More Zerg? Meh....
    Main
    Malfahri del Sol Imperial Templar (stamplar *new respec) PC/NA/Trueflame
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have more awesome PvP footage of Shido and his slaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZmV_3Lm_A
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The bitterness in this thread is palpable.
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could look at it this way,

To all their own.

If people enjoy organised group raiding then that's good. It makes sense that they would use the best set of skills available to them as well. If people enjoy small group or solo play then that's also good. They would also use the best skills available to them as well. And finally, if people are tired of the meta builds, then they will find and make a non-meta build work. Don't let others dictate what you do. Enjoy this game how you want to enjoy it, but most importantly, don't put others down because you think that their way is wrong.
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could look at it this way,

To all their own.

If people enjoy organised group raiding then that's good. It makes sense that they would use the best set of skills available to them as well. If people enjoy small group or solo play then that's also good. They would also use the best skills available to them as well. And finally, if people are tired of the meta builds, then they will find and make a non-meta build work. Don't let others dictate what you do. Enjoy this game how you want to enjoy it, but most importantly, don't put others down because you think that their way is wrong.
    gheeeeeyyyyy.....jk i agree
  • Insurrektion
    Insurrektion
    ✭✭✭
    The power of the AD Zerg Train
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The power of the Zerg Train
    Fixed it for you.

• Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will ZoS address the impulse snafu so we can see real skill flourish?

Make it so Impulse can be blocked..OR
    Give Impulse diminishing returns ..OR
    Increase Magika use per Impulse..OR
    Base damage distributed amongst the number of ppl hit.

PvP has been reduced to its absolute lowest base common denominator.( Weapon skill AOE that cannot be blocked and spammed by up to 20+ in a small area)

It is the "I win" button.
    Edited by Tintinabula on September 29, 2014 4:35AM
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PvP has been reduced to it absolute lowest base denominator.( Weapon skill AOE that cannot be blocked and spammed by up to 20+ in a small area)

Evrything can be blocked as long as you have stamina dont stand there and eat them hold right click and never leave it... U didnt know that? Also no zerg is runnung around with impulse.. These you see are pugs.

• Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    shidoq8 wrote: »
    much spam

such wow

iv watched these zergs. all they do, is run around in their blobs, spamming impulse and heals. I RARLY see ANY of them in small groups or 1v1s. congratulations, you can use 2 abilities for hours. not a bragging right.

Ok lets explain it a bit...

Vanity: i want to have max lvl on aliance war skilline and all passives of it why? Cause i do. Others that have em want to go for higher titles. Others the really wanna see the map yellow re or blue.

If you wanna do 1/3 or all, you probably have 1 chance in a billion to do it 1vs1.

Also ill let you know 1vs1 is easy coordinating a 24 people group is not easy, being one of those 24 is not easy, thats why "many" come with these answers like yours.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »

PvP has been reduced to it absolute lowest base denominator.( Weapon skill AOE that cannot be blocked and spammed by up to 20+ in a small area)

Evrything can be blocked as long as you have stamina dont stand there and eat them hold right click and never leave it... U didnt know that? Also no zerg is runnung around with impulse.. These you see are pugs.

go out... block near an enemy using impulse and get back to me on that. ;)
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fire rings + Batswarm = Firebat.

Need a light?

Edited by Aoe_Barbecue on September 29, 2014 7:36AM