The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Warrior mundus stone STILL bugged. Really?!

Baconfat79
Baconfat79
✭✭✭✭
If you have the Warrior as your mundus, you cannot change to a different mundus. Well, you can, but it will revert back to the Warrior when you zone. This affects a lot of people, and greatly impairs our ability to build our characters the way we want to. I would give my left arm to be able to change to the Thief mundus, but for about three months now, I can't. Will this ever be addressed? PLEASE? It is seriously hampering my enjoyment of designing my character the way I want, which seems to be one of the major selling points of this game...that whole "play how you want" thing. I WANT more spell crit, but I'm stuck with more weapon damage, while using a build that does not rely on weapon damage.
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL.

Sorry, I spit my coke out reading that it's still bugged.
    I feel for you though.
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooh. I hadn't heard of this one. I'll avoid taking the Warrior. Thanks for the heads up, and I hope hope hope this gets fixed soon.
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
    Wait warrior stone does weapon dmg ????

omg i thought it was armor!

i want this broken stone!
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people (like me) Can't get warrior stone as after about 10 minutes it vanishes mysteriously.

At least if you want to get rid of it i have seen numerous ways (right clicking it, then logging off etc) but i havent seen any workarouds for those who actually want it hehe :)
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This kills me because I want the Warrior stone (so I can increase weapon damage even further) and it never stays stuck on me, it fades away after I zone, so I picked a different stone and never changed..oh well they will hopefully fix it soon..
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zos lol *grabs popcorn*
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconfat79 wrote: »
    If you have the Warrior as your mundus, you cannot change to a different mundus. Well, you can, but it will revert back to the Warrior when you zone. This affects a lot of people, and greatly impairs our ability to build our characters the way we want to. I would give my left arm to be able to change to the Thief mundus, but for about three months now, I can't. Will this ever be addressed? PLEASE? It is seriously hampering my enjoyment of designing my character the way I want, which seems to be one of the major selling points of this game...that whole "play how you want" thing. I WANT more spell crit, but I'm stuck with more weapon damage, while using a build that does not rely on weapon damage.

...so that's what's been going on. I thought it was the Steed that was bugged, and kept turning into the Warrior randomly.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Could those of you still seeing issues with the Warrior mundus stone post or PM me your character name, please?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Baconfat79
    Baconfat79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Char name is "Scrapple". Account name is @Baconfat79. Thank you SO MUCH for acknowledging this post!
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Char name is "Scrapple". Account name is @Baconfat79. Thank you SO MUCH for acknowledging this post!

Almost a month and a half later.
  • Heethcliff
    Could those of you still seeing issues with the Warrior mundus stone post or PM me your character name, please?

@‌Thugsid
    Charater name: Heethcliff

Have had the same problem for a few weeks now. Want to use the Tower, reverts back to Warrior sometimes due to zoning. Other times due to dying in Cyro. (I want that extra stam so bad I ride out to the stone in cyro to pick it up once I've noticed its restored me with Warrior.)
    Edited by Heethcliff on September 16, 2014 3:33AM
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear so all of the big fixes failed. QA we don't need no stinking QA
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it managed to get fixed for me..
    ive just changed to warrior stone and ive changed zoned relogged and hour later and i still have it which i want :D this is fab!
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone forgot to look closely at the Warrior Stone's inscription, which reads:

Enjoy this blessing.

Love,
    Sheogorath

P.S. Say cheese!
    Pallmor wrote: »

Enjoy this blessing.

Love,
    Sheogorath

P.S. Say cheese!

ahha
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallmor wrote: »

Enjoy this blessing.

Love,
    Sheogorath

P.S. Say cheese!

Seems a lot more like a deal w/ Clavicus Vile.

"Why, of course it is in my power to increase your weapon damage. You are certain this is what you want, yes?"
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any news on this?
    And as sidequestion, how much WP do you gain with this stone?
    Can I still increase its effect via Mundus-Stone Gear at activation and switch back to "normal" Gear?
    Edited by Kego on September 23, 2014 8:31AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to have been fixed in my case, at least.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to have been fixed in my case, at least.
    yes, i agree because mine was fixed also.

• Baconfat79
    Baconfat79
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see anything in the patch notes about it, but mine seems to have been fixed as well. Thanks, ZOS!
  • ThoradinBloodfire
    ThoradinBloodfire
    ✭✭✭
    I ha the problem. Than i made a bug ticket. Support fixed me issue and thief mundus has stayed now.
    There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: “Not today...”

"We read fantasy to find the colors again, I think. To taste strong spices and hear the songs the sirens sang. There is something old and true in fantasy that speaks to something deep within us, to the child who dreamt that one day he would hunt the forests of the night, and feast beneath the hollow hills, and find a love to last forever somewhere south of Oz and north of Shangri-La."

GRRM both
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayrest is still bugged on Empty containers......except where they said they were full but were not, now they all say empty all the time. Not the sort of 'fix' I was looking for....
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also no mining or chopping wood sounds anymore since 'fix' patch.
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one uses the warrior stone for more weapon damage and so far it is working as intended..
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see anything in the patch notes about it, but mine seems to have been fixed as well. Thanks, ZOS!

I suspect this was a malfunction in the character records, rather than an unpatched bug. So that would keep it off the patch notes.