The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Zenimax Livestream on Twitch tomorrow (9/12/14)

• c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant wait to see the chat for this one...and I thought the recent Arche Age chat was bad after the p2w changes they made...this should be good.
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All ZOS plays on NA megaserver. Pity. No chanse to play with devs for EU users except create and lvl new char on another server (I know, that this is closed party). But it is still better than nothing.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌, I've heard, that all ZOS plays incognito, so noone know who it is - ZOS developer/admin or just another player. You'll hide nicknames during stream or not? And all will see it and you will get tons of friend invitations. Or you create "fake" toons?

They arent playing the game...this is a Q&A from my understanding.

Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and if there is any "play" with devs then it will probably be on the PTS, rather then on either the US or EU live servers. I don't think they will compromise their regular characters anyway. They will have GM style powers to make a new - instalevelled test character if they want.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ethoir wrote: »
    Resueht wrote: »
    Won't be able to watch it live but will be sure to catch it after.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ ,
    Please archive it for those of us you can't be there live!

It'll be archived. :)

Will it also be posted on youtube? Twitch Streams are fine when they are live, but VODs of them afterward have a habit of not playing half the time (ad or no ad) and the other half they stop playing at random lengths into it. :/ Its on Twitch's end, so that's why I asked if a copy will go on youtube.

Yep, we'll be publishing the stream on our YouTube page after it's been archived.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will never understand all this rage about the use of third-party websites. Do people expect them to create their own social media/video streaming sites to publicize their stuff? Sites like twitch and reddit are specifically designed for their purposes, and have a large userbase. Why not leverage that? So you need to create a couple extra accounts if you want to join in. I'm sure you'll live with the 5 minutes you lost setting it up.
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    c0rp wrote: »

They arent playing the game...this is a Q&A from my understanding.

Really? Still not bad idea. Thanks for clarification.
    Edited by AshySamurai on September 12, 2014 2:46PM
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4pm EDT on the 12th........so that Friday night at 9pm for us in the UK? I can never work out time zones. :p
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    ESO Live is going to be a bit of a variety show. Some chatting with players, some chatting with devs, checking out some fan creations, some news and updates, and a few other fun things. Every show will differ a bit from the last since it's a variety show, but the general structure will be the same.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Denaia
    Denaia
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO Live is going to be a bit of a variety show. Some chatting with players, some chatting with devs, checking out some fan creations, some news and updates, and a few other fun things. Every show will differ a bit from the last since it's a variety show, but the general structure will be the same.

Any chance of some line-up that can be announced beforehand? Like which devs are planned in the show, some rough outline of what is being talked about and how long the show will take average?

It's good to know for me as then I can decide to watch it live or watch it back later! :)
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Denaia wrote: »

It's good to know for me as then I can decide to watch it live or watch it back later! :)
    You need to watch it everytime! :disagree:
  • ExiledKhallisi
    ExiledKhallisi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summing up the entire interview:

-Dev's reading verbatim template copy/paste's
    -Dodging questions about core issues while only talking about new content and not addressing current broken content.
    -Talking about things that look good on paper.
    -Heavy use of "Coming soon" "In the works" "we are working on" and "up coming"

What I hope is addressed:

-Stamina problems
    -Block Casting
    -Class Balance
    -Warewolf crappiness
    -Batswarm
    -Stamina resource managment
    -How spellcrafting will put cherry on top of no one using stamina
    -Lack of guild tools
    >>>>>>>>(DC)Guild Master of Biestas 250+ Active Members<<<<<<<<
    ||||||Vr14 Sorc: Darkened Soul vr14 Templar: Tiffaney||||||
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The stream is live now if you want to tune in and check it out!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • jrgray93
    jrgray93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the support, all. :) Gina and I will be hosting. We're nervous, excited, and looking forward to getting this started. We won't promise perfection for our first episode, but it should be fun even if we bumble a little, and a good starting point for future shows. We look forward to seeing you there.

Awesome. Gina is my flavorite ZOS poster around here. No offense.
    EP: Slania Isara : Harambe Was an Inside Job
  • daneyulebub17_ESO
    daneyulebub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have absolutely no problem with events on third party web sites.

I do, however, expect ANNOUNCEMENTS of such events to happen here--before or coincident with the announcement happening on other sites.

Kind of flabbergasted it was put on Facebook but has yet (it seems) to be officially announced here in their official forums.

There should, by now (24 hours before the actual even), be an announcement, complete with time, Twitch URL and login information and details of the event on THIS forum.

This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your subscription to The Elder Scrolls Online. You will no longer be charged for a subscription on a recurring basis, and your access to the game will expire at the end of your current subscription cycle.

We're sad to see you go now, but we'll be happy to welcome you back at any time! Whenever you're ready to come back, your characters will be waiting for you, just like you left them. You can return anytime by resubscribing on the Manage Subscription page on your Elder Scrolls Online account.

Please print this email and keep it for your records.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't have time to watch right now :(, but I heard chat bubble options are Inc. Will we see nameplates for socialization and organization too? I actually see them as a must for bubbles even though I wouldn't use bubbles... . How do you know who's talking otherwise for example?

Nameplates add a lot of player recognition and feel of a living server. Additionally they make organization of groups in both pve and pvp more orderly and less tedious. Very curious if they are in the works (as optional of course).
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on September 12, 2014 8:53PM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have absolutely no problem with events on third party web sites.

I do, however, expect ANNOUNCEMENTS of such events to happen here--before or coincident with the announcement happening on other sites.

Kind of flabbergasted it was put on Facebook but has yet (it seems) to be officially announced here in their official forums.

There should, by now (24 hours before the actual even), be an announcement, complete with time, Twitch URL and login information and details of the event on THIS forum.

Nailed it.

For their first stream, they're doing okay. But they need channel mods because they had some special snowflakes show up.
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved the Dragonstar environment they showed, hated watching people spam impulse for 20 min.
  • Lesspa
    Lesspa
    ✭✭✭
    @BBSooner‌ HP debuff is too good not to :disagree:
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ @ZOS_GinaBruno‌

Thanks for taking the time to put this on! I will definitely plan on watching again in 2 weeks.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • FlinkeKlinge
    FlinkeKlinge
    ✭✭✭
    Only seen the last 30 minutes of it, but i enjoyed it alot.
    You guys did a great job @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ @ZOS_GinaBruno!
    Never seen a studio do something like this, before.
    Edited by FlinkeKlinge on September 12, 2014 10:06PM
    "When you die, it just instantly robs life of many pleasures."
    random guy in pub
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Any chance of some line-up that can be announced beforehand? Like which devs are planned in the show, some rough outline of what is being talked about and how long the show will take average?

I think that's something we can certainly do in the future.

Thanks for watching, everyone! Hope you enjoyed the first show. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the show. If I understood well update 5 will come with chat bubbles and city of ash great. Nothing said about the Imperial city :(
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Brother_Numsie
    Brother_Numsie
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed the show, can't wait for the next one.

I think that's something we can certainly do in the future.

Thanks for watching, everyone! Hope you enjoyed the first show. :)

When you can give us a line-up of upcoming twitch streams, is there going to be a way that we can ask you questions before the upcoming twitch stream? I really can't make it to the live stream (have to pick up kids at the bus stop at the time) but would still like a chance to have questions answered.
  • FlinkeKlinge
    FlinkeKlinge
    ✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    Thank you for the show. If I understood well update 5 will come with chat bubbles and city of ash great. Nothing said about the Imperial city :(

Chat Bubbles?
    Like we´ll be able to see what others have said, above their heads?
    "When you die, it just instantly robs life of many pleasures."
    random guy in pub
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks so much for tuning in, everyone! As Gina mentioned, we'll post a short show lineup next time. Also, for those who weren't able to tune in, we'll be uploading the full show to the ZeniMax Online Studios YouTube channel. It may take us several day, though.

One quick clarification on something we talked about during the show. When we release the update that will return stamina for melee weapon heavy attacks, that does include bows. Apologies for any confusion caused for not specifically calling out bows. They will benefit from this upcoming change, too!
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on September 12, 2014 10:31PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the show and for the updates, it was really awesome, now I have a second reason to wait for fridays, even if it is only every 2nd week!
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »

Chat Bubbles?
    Like we´ll be able to see what others have said, above their heads?
    Yep. Officially confirmed. What I'd like to know is if they can be turned off - I certainly don't want them to clutter my screen!

So... who else wants to see more of Gina's ferret? :D It was so cute.
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much appreaciated @ZOS_JessicaFolsom & @ZOS_GinaBruno. Just enjoy yourselves. People always like watching others having fun :)
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not have a twitch account either so would not be able to take part in anything twitch.

You don't need an account to watch twitch streams, just to subscribe and/or participate in chat.
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want to watch; anyone record it?