The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

EU Auriels Bow: Suggestion

monden1980b16_ESO
monden1980b16_ESO
✭✭✭
Please merge red and blue and call it team violet. This way, it would much clearer that these two realms belong together and it would be much less confusing for AD players.

;)
Edited by ZOS_AlexD on July 30, 2014 3:31AM
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I still can't count how often blue and yellow worked together either.
  • Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    That might have something to do with you not being able to count to three. ;)

ontopic:
    Thanks for another funny PvP evening yesterday to smurfs and tomatoes, who for over one hour sieged Roebeck from two sides but failed epically again.
    Edited by Morticielle on July 27, 2014 4:15PM
    Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

Subscription cancelled due to the following facts:

- Zenimax implements more bugs from patch to patch
    - Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
    - Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
    - Zenimax does nothing to fix the massive ability lags in PvP
    - Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
    - In patchnotes Zenimax lies about bugs allegedly fixed
    - Zenimax has no plan as to how balance population in Cyrodiil campaigns
    - Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's no teaming up, people just like to go where there is fighting. Say Arrius is red and under siege by yellows. The big crosses attract other players because there's twice as many people to kill there.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That might have something to do that you're not able to count to three. ;)

ontopic:
    Thanks for another funny PvP evening yesterday to smurfs and tomatoes, who for over one hour sieged Roebeck from two sides but failed epically again.

I wouldn't exactly see that as a positive thing. Ever since Shido's entering of AB-EU, AD have completely changed their tactics and it's hurting them badly. I've seen the whole map be red and blue with AD having no scrolls, but come the last Emperor keep it seems as if every AD is there to defend rather than try and retake anything else. All it's done is left AD woefully bad against DC and EP with their only success being retaking and capping emperor during the night (which I've no problem with).

As it is, EP fights are always far more entertaining than AD
    The Legendary Nothing
  • monden1980b16_ESO
    monden1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Don't really know how well organized EP and DC are, but one thing I observed as an AD player: AD seems to be very chaotic, DC seems to be very well organized (they have to), EP seems to make better use of their high number of players than AD.

It's true that AD's only successes are the keep raids at night. Don't know if it's a good thing. On the one hand, it gives much needed rank points and keeps AD players motivated.
    On the other hand, it seems that AD just pulls aggro of the other two realms and that's why it sometimes seems, that DC and EP work together against AD (prime time you often can observe that attacks of both blue and red are all directed against AD, while in the north there seems to be armistice).
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't really know how well organized EP and DC are, but one thing I observed as an AD player: AD seems to be very chaotic, DC seems to be very well organized (they have to), EP seems to make better use of their high number of players than AD.

It's true that AD's only successes are the keep raids at night. Don't know if it's a good thing. On the one hand, it gives much needed rank points and keeps AD players motivated.
    On the other hand, it seems that AD just pulls aggro of the other two realms and that's why it sometimes seems, that DC and EP work together against AD (prime time you often can observe that attacks of both blue and red are all directed against AD, while in the north there seems to be armistice).

Yesterday started off with DC taking Bleakers and attempting to take Chalman from EP. Yet as is always the case, an AD train showed up taking bleakers from behind and then wiping out the DC siege at Chalman. The AD trains are very good at farming and holding on to Emperor. Yet in doing so, AD ends up losing every keep during prime time.

I've seen AD pushed right back to their main gates, and what do the AD trains go and do? Lay siege to Glade wait for DC to show up and farm them. It's great for your points, but it leaves you with little to no territory each day. Which i'm guessing isn't fun for the average AD player. Hence the two whine threads we have had from AD in less than 24 hours.
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭

ontopic:

Must be one of bananas jerks running around with 50 others and Impulse as only skill slotted on bar. Friendly advice: slot 4 more, those empty places are not there for decoration, really. Maybe then AD can finally do something else then zerg trains.

• CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ontopic:

Says the faction barely able to finally pull itself out of third place despite higher numbers.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    you do realize AD and DC had an alliance on wabbajack for awhile right? they also had one in hopesfire(before certain guilds and cheaters ruined it) for almost a month. there is nothing wrong with 2 alliances joining forces against yours. it should actually be a compliment to your faction, as it means your faction is pretty powerful.
  • shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    Yes we are actually looking for forth faction to team up against us atm common bring the greens too.
    A wise man once said "They panic when they see our bomb group cuz we are SWAT."

The Legendary Shido - EU - AD - DK, The Only Emperor of AB.
    S.W.A.T GM and Raid Leader the best bomb group EU.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    shidoq8 wrote: »
    Yes we are actually looking for forth faction to team up against us atm common bring the greens too.

says the DK destro dress bat spamming emperor
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• monden1980b16_ESO
    monden1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Orchish wrote: »

Yesterday started off with DC taking Bleakers and attempting to take Chalman from EP. Yet as is always the case, an AD train showed up taking bleakers from behind and then wiping out the DC siege at Chalman. The AD trains are very good at farming and holding on to Emperor. Yet in doing so, AD ends up losing every keep during prime time.

I've seen AD pushed right back to their main gates, and what do the AD trains go and do? Lay siege to Glade wait for DC to show up and farm them. It's great for your points, but it leaves you with little to no territory each day. Which i'm guessing isn't fun for the average AD player. Hence the two whine threads we have had from AD in less than 24 hours.

True. Counting myself as an average AD player. When I log in in the morning (CET) for half an hour of PvP, the whole map is yellow and there are barely enemies around. In the evening it's the other way round. Probably will try out another campaign soon.
  • VanHalen
    VanHalen
    ✭✭✭✭
    I support the petition!
    Such we have siege:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCpwjg4pXUQ
    YouTube channel
    EU server

TESO-SETS.RU - Инструмент для поиска и подбора сетов
    TESO-SKILLS.RU - База скиллов с Рейтингом эффективности и демонстрацией работы
    sets.teso.pro/en - Tool for selecting sets for creating builds
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry Van, I'll duel him again and punish for this treacherous behavior ASAP. :)
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ontopic:

Smurf and tomatoes. So you are like what... bananas ?

WARRIORS OF THE PACT ! I CALL UPON YOU ! BRACE YOURSELVES AND LET THE BLOOD FLOOD FROM THE VEIGNS OF OUR ENEMIES ! BLOOD FOR THE PACT !

FOR TAMRIEL ! FOR THE TRIBUNAL !
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on July 28, 2014 11:40AM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt shock ring and batswarm.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭

You need to learn to PVP first, otherwise all you can count on are pinks, greens said no to nuub batspammers already.
    But please continue, doing half of ''kill 20 dk'' on you was real fun today morning. Thx for easy AP :D

• Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    Mortuum wrote: »

ontopic:

Must be one of bananas jerks running around with 50 others and Impulse as only skill slotted on bar. Friendly advice: slot 4 more, those empty places are not there for decoration, really. Maybe then AD can finally do something else then zerg trains.
    Nope, I usually roam solo, mostly do healing during keep sieges and do a little bit damage (I am specialized in killing bat swarm spammers like Quicky Ra, Ouhou, Greif etc. by precisely timed use of Soul Assault). Even though I occasionally run for 15 or 20 minutes with an Impulse spammer group, I don't like this brainless use of aoe-abilities.
    Edited by Morticielle on July 28, 2014 7:54PM
    Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

Subscription cancelled due to the following facts:

- Zenimax implements more bugs from patch to patch
    - Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
    - Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
    - Zenimax does nothing to fix the massive ability lags in PvP
    - Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
    - In patchnotes Zenimax lies about bugs allegedly fixed
    - Zenimax has no plan as to how balance population in Cyrodiil campaigns
    - Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• RensDG
    RensDG
    ✭✭✭
    Saturday to sunday night. (or was it friday to saturday?) There was some epic fighting going on. Yes we (the ebonheart) sieged roebeck and almost dethroned ehhh the AD guy (or girl). But then the smufts and bananas attacked us and we lost all but arrius. After some heavy siege we fought off both factions. No lagg and some epic defending. I do not know how that ended the next morning. I fel asleep behind the comp finding myself logged out (haha)
    Ebonheart pact,
    Grizon, Redguard Dragonknight.
    Grizzi, Dunmer Dragonknight
    Gri'jo, Khajiit Nightblade
    Gison, Dunmer Sorcerer

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other *** die for his"-
    -George Patton
  • xbalint.vargaxprb19_ESO
    AD complaining about something... are you f.....g kidding me??

please check the population. during the day it is usually so: ad: high, or locked; ep: high or medium; dc: medium or low. AD has always more people online.
    that says everything. when ad has the numbers, they can keep the castles that the legendary batman and his pve nighcap train could take while everyone sleeps. the moment the red and blue population starts to show up, ad almost loses everything

please stop that omg they cooperate against us nonsense. everyone can name a lot of cases when it was reversed. there is only 2 enemy to choose from, ofc in a lot of cases both side attacks the same, and when you have emperor, expect it to be your side.

btw, about how organized dc is: we have only a few coordinated groups. during the day, it is only 1 raid, lead by Erson, with around 16, max 20 players. In the evening, its is max 2 guild raids (TVL and Honour) that i know about,
    the rest is just lfg-lfm uncordinated cr.p-raids with 24 soloplayers. nowhere near what the yellows have, although it is like a quality vs quantity fight.
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    when ep nightcapped it was nice eh?
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

ontopic:
    Lol it took long for sure (Smurf here), but we didn't fail. In the end DC won over the keep and both AD and EP failed, EP being the uber fail here.

• Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    btw, about how organized dc is: we have only a few coordinated groups. during the day, it is only 1 raid, lead by Erson, with around 16, max 20 players. In the evening, its is max 2 guild raids (TVL and Honour) that i know about,
    the rest is just lfg-lfm uncordinated cr.p-raids with 24 soloplayers. nowhere near what the yellows have, although it is like a quality vs quantity fight.
    There is also at least one huge group coördinated mostly by Dav'Zar's guild (House Zar). They are nowhere near as coördinated as the Zergball groups, but there is a clear plan and people are mostly working together.

Overall it is quite balanced, but lately AD seems to be doing them some night runs because they cannot win during the day.

• Aprodite
    Aprodite
    ✭✭
    It is balanced on AB. It sucks but everybody can do nightcapping if they wish to do that. Don't forget that we have players with different timezones too on Eur servers. Middle East, Israel, Russia and maybe they choose AD faction more....

Rip Aprodite - Sorcerer AD-Eur (it was fun untill patch 1.6, I became a tank. They gave me this strong shield to protect me. It became stronger if I stacked magicka. I never asked for this and now you expect from me to relearn my sorcerer again and spent my hardworking money on a broken game.. what do you think? Never forget 5-29-2016!) What a mess!
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's normally a total of 5, maybe 6, groups for DC during primetime. 2 guilds and 3-4 random groups who are reasonably well organised and tend to play within the same groups every day with the same leaders.

Honor and TVL tend to spend most of their time hitting the EP and AD organised guilds and occasionally going after the random zergs whilst the other groups either siege keeps or man the siege equipment during keep defence.

It's that level of organisation that's finally within DC on this campaign that's helped us push out and hold more than we did in the previous campaign. We might get emperor, and have come close a few times, if AD would start taking back their keeps and scrolls instead of holding on to their last keep with every player in the campaign (this is more due to DC/EP than AD themselves).
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we stop telling lies about alliances now? Or should i start my own whine thread about AD and EP's alliance?

Screenshot_20140730_035747_zpsf6f63733.png
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bad EP.
    Don't worry, AD will send forces to punish them >:)
  • shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    Can we stop telling lies about alliances now? Or should i start my own whine thread about AD and EP's alliance?

you took nearly all the scrolls so ofcourse 1 time you will get focused from the past month. i can post screenshots where AD had nothing at all no scrolls no emp, but still the loving brothers reds and blues are opening our gates and pushing us to base. oh and one more thing we were last on campaign too and still you wouldnt fight each other. no one should be talking about alliance but AD its so obvious that allessia and roebeck have the 7 hours fights compared to the 10 mins skermish at chala or aleswell. We even did a test and took bleakers between red chala and blue aleswell to see how long it will stay yellow, it stayed till the next day ..... But keep it comming AD will keep taking you both on no problem.

A wise man once said "They panic when they see our bomb group cuz we are SWAT."

The Legendary Shido - EU - AD - DK, The Only Emperor of AB.
    S.W.A.T GM and Raid Leader the best bomb group EU.
  • lulinvega
    lulinvega
    i can post screenshots where AD had nothing at all no scrolls no emp, but still the loving brothers reds and blues are opening our gates and pushing us to base

Then, you didn't see yesterday at night DC attacking us on Chalman during your BRK + Arrius attack. Ash and Roe were AD and free, but DC spent all their time on EP Chalman. So, no brother, ally or anything else, just the game.
    aka Narayan [EU AB EP]
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you took nearly all the scrolls so ofcourse 1 time you will get focused from the past month. i can post screenshots where AD had nothing at all no scrolls no emp, but still the loving brothers reds and blues are opening our gates and pushing us to base. oh and one more thing we were last on campaign too and still you wouldnt fight each other. no one should be talking about alliance but AD its so obvious that allessia and roebeck have the 7 hours fights compared to the 10 mins skermish at chala or aleswell. We even did a test and took bleakers between red chala and blue aleswell to see how long it will stay yellow, it stayed till the next day ..... But keep it comming AD will keep taking you both on no problem.

You do realise that when you're Emperor our main focus is to dethrone you, same as it was when Quickly Ra was Emperor and Pryda before him. Taking a random outpost between DC and EP only serves to give us a separated border so we can both focus on the other inner keeps. Try taking Bleakers when you've been dethroned or Aleswell when EP have Bleakers or Chalman when DC have bleakers. You might find that we fight then.

Btw, had great fun wiping you at Ash last night before logging off :D. Thank you for that
    Edited by Junipus on July 30, 2014 12:46PM
    The Legendary Nothing