The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Would you play ESO if it was World PvP orientated

• Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    They are bringing open world PVP in with the Justice System. I probably won't participate but so long as it doesn't ruin my fun I guess I'll keep playing.

that's opt in. He means world pvp where anyone can kill anyone else at any time.
    There is a zone for that.. you know Cyrodill :O

To be precise no. In Cyrodiil you cannot beat up your own ranks only enemies, which these people want... beat up their own.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Delith wrote: »
    ITT: Cowards. No wonder MMOs can't stay profitable for long.

Ahh, the old "insult those who disagree with you and magically they'll start agreeing with you" tactic. It truely is amazing how often that tactic works (never). I bow my head to your debating prowess.

On another note, I will not play a game where you loose possessions on death, I will not play a game with permadeath (someone suggested it), and I will not play a game where an idiot can stop me progressing through the quests by killing me repeatedly. If you mistake this for cowardice, that's your problem. Just as the way you mistake MMOs with PVP is YOUR problem not mine.
    Edited by AlexDougherty on July 24, 2014 8:39AM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Ninnghizhidda
    Ninnghizhidda
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    In modern "MMO gaming" there seems to be some trend, fortunately only expressed by a small, yet very vocal, minority, towards inflicting the maximum amount of grief, discomfort and harassment to other "fellow" players, and advocating to make this the norm.

Fortunately it isn't happening and it is never going to happen, certainly not in a first-class AAA title that caters for hundreds of thousands if not millions of players. Those who need a self-ego boost through their "awesome" pixels can do so in specified areas or servers provided for this purpose, and be thankful for it too.

The rest of the players, who happen to be the majority, can then mind their business and spend their time for their fun and entertainment without having to deal with some "unstable" person hell-bent to spend their own miserable life trying to infect others with that misery. Especially, in a game like ESO where we actually pay for our entertainment.

So, in short, stay in your secluded area / server, which is specifically provided for you, and is actually carefully made and regularly updated, do your thing, have your fun, and let all the others have theirs too.
  • tino.antoninieb17_ESO
    No
    There should be always choice.
  • isengrimb16_ESO
    isengrimb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Oh, and btw, the word is "oriented".
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Tabbycat wrote: »
    The thing with the Justice system is fine. But flagging everyone for PvP no matter where you go would invite a festival of griefers to party and camp out ruining the entire game.

It would ruin exploration. It would ruin immersion. It would ruin the entire story telling. It would completely destroy the feeling of TES.
    It would get them banned for griefing, because griefing is against the TOS.
    If they want to get banned that badly, I will be happy to oblidge thier wierd fetish.

SWTOR has an interesting variation on the open world PvP:
    There are some true open PvP zones (everyone is flagged for PvP* and you can attack everyone not in your group, even same faction).
    Normal PvP in shared zones involves you tagging yourself for PvP (or being tagged when participating), but only towards members of the other faction.
    Finally, entering one factions "save areas" (the towns and other respawn points in SWTOR) will get you not only attacked by the top level guards, but also flagged for PvP*.

Unless you flag yourself for PvP, attack somebody who is flagged for PvP (wich flags you too), or you enter a open PvP/enemy faction save area, you are not part of PvP.

*after 10 seconds with very obvious visual clues to the timer running out.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In modern "MMO gaming" there seems to be some trend, fortunately only expressed by a small, yet very vocal, minority, towards inflicting the maximum amount of grief, discomfort and harassment to other "fellow" players, and advocating to make this the norm.

Fortunately it isn't happening and it is never going to happen, certainly not in a first-class AAA title that caters for hundreds of thousands if not millions of players. Those who need a self-ego boost through their "awesome" pixels can do so in specified areas or servers provided for this purpose, and be thankful for it too.

The rest of the players, who happen to be the majority, can then mind their business and spend their time for their fun and entertainment without having to deal with some "unstable" person hell-bent to spend their own miserable life trying to infect others with that misery. Especially, in a game like ESO where we actually pay for our entertainment.

So, in short, stay in your secluded area / server, which is specifically provided for you, and is actually carefully made and regularly updated, do your thing, have your fun, and let all the others have theirs too.

Considering how packed cyrodiil gets, I'm not convinced carebears are entirely in the majority, or if they are it is by a narrow margin.

These griefers you speak of, yes they are in the minority. But not every pvp is a griefer, so it seems you missed some people in your post.

Also, there's no mental problems with someone just because they are a "griefer" (you guys throw the name around like it is going out of style) it's just a different playstyle. People have spoken here, carebears, that didn't care if they had a positive effect on the game or not, there are people like that in pvp AND pve.

Also, when they "Regularly" update cyrodiil, let me know. It seems like 3/4s of their fixes are always to pve. Heck, they even made it easier because apparently you guys can't even handle a challenge in your chosen part of the game.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • Swampster
    Swampster
    ✭✭✭
    No
    I think I'd go play Archeage if I wanted an open PVP environment..
    Swampriel - Nightblade (Archer Build) - Ebonheart Pact - Veteran
    Swampess - DragonKnight - Eboheart Pact - Lowbie Faceroller
  • kassandratheclericb14_ESO
    No

Considering how packed cyrodiil gets, I'm not convinced carebears are entirely in the majority, or if they are it is by a narrow margin.

These griefers you speak of, yes they are in the minority. But not every pvp is a griefer, so it seems you missed some people in your post.

Also, there's no mental problems with someone just because they are a "griefer" (you guys throw the name around like it is going out of style) it's just a different playstyle. People have spoken here, carebears, that didn't care if they had a positive effect on the game or not, there are people like that in pvp AND pve.

Also, when they "Regularly" update cyrodiil, let me know. It seems like 3/4s of their fixes are always to pve. Heck, they even made it easier because apparently you guys can't even handle a challenge in your chosen part of the game.

I am so very hurt that you think us cowards and unable to handle challenges in life in video games....
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Also, there's no mental problems with someone just because they are a "griefer" (you guys throw the name around like it is going out of style) it's just a different playstyle.

Actually, there is:

Online trolls really ARE horrible people: Researchers find they are narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic

Science has confirmed that the "troll" personality type is diseased, and prone to violent, sadistic, sociopathic behavior in real life. I don't think anyone would honestly disagree at this point they are horrible people.

But that isn't even what this is really about, and no one is suggesting that everyone who enjoys legit PVP are trolls. This is about CHOICE.

Like I said, if they make an open world PVP PHASE I would be all for it. Flag yourself for PVP and the only people you see in the world, and the only people that see YOU in the world, are other people that CHOSE to flag for PVP.

The problem with making everything open PVP without such a choice and phasing system is that most people by far, as evidenced by this poll, do NOT want to have to deal with people killing them while they try and play THEIR style.

You might like to say that most PVP players are noble and professional, and would never go around griefing people (camping their corpse, spam-killing quest givers, etc.), however history and experience in countless other games should inform you that is what inevitably DOES happen when this minority within the PVP crowd gets bored.

Like I said before, I am not paying money to waste my time being fodder for that disturbed personality demographic who need to be able to inflict something on others specifically because they know they don't want it.

Not to mention the lack of challenge, as most PVE players don't want to waste their time theory crafting the latest FOTM meta game and slotting all the appropriate gear (impenetrable, etc.) just to be competitive in an asppect of the game they do not enjoy, gimping themselves for the PVE content they do in the process.

A real PVP professional would not even want this, unless it was phased and by choice as I suggest, as their sense of honor and fair play would not advocate attacking defenseless civilians.

So really, if not purely for the ability to grief other players as I have indicated above and for the reasons I have illustrated, it sounds like those advocating forced world PVP just want easy targets to shoot fish in a barrel for those leet player kill points.

No thanks.
    Edited by Phinix1 on July 24, 2014 11:37AM
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but only if my gear/pocessions could not be looted on death
    Yes, but only if it depends on which faction territory I am in. If I am DC and go to EP lands (assuming a character can go anywhere from the start, including enemy lands) then I should be flagged for world PvP.
    If I am just sitting in DC lands, and an AD player comes up to me, they shouldnt be able to just attack me. I would have to attack them first to be flagged for PvP - that way nobody would just go out and randomly start ganking people.
    Players that want to engage in world pvp at all time could just toggle their pvp flag on, others can leave it off and PvE in peace.
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Archaole wrote: »
    I would like 2 seperate servers, one for RP/PvE and one for PvP. Keep Cyrodiil the same in both.

You understand that most PvE players don't roleplay, right?

But most RPrs do PVE, rather than PvP (which many do, but not as much as PvE). I think his idea is valid and should be considered. I still wish they had gone through with their idea of a questionnaire to be selected into a megaserver instance.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Bleakraven wrote: »
    Yes, but only if it depends on which faction territory I am in. If I am DC and go to EP lands (assuming a character can go anywhere from the start, including enemy lands) then I should be flagged for world PvP.
    If I am just sitting in DC lands, and an AD player comes up to me, they shouldnt be able to just attack me. I would have to attack them first to be flagged for PvP - that way nobody would just go out and randomly start ganking people.
    Players that want to engage in world pvp at all time could just toggle their pvp flag on, others can leave it off and PvE in peace.

I would even be for this, as it still has the element of CHOICE.

So long as they can't kill quest givers and other NPC's...

The problem I see though is what happens when someone sees one of their fellow players dying (health bar goes down) and tries to heal them? Or they are just healing themselves but the resto staff heals (and many class heals) also randomly target friendlies within a pretty large range. They would get flagged and probably killed pretty fast being a healer, without really intending to be.

They would have to make a toggle that anyone flagged PVP would no longer be considered a friendly target for any spells of a person NOT flagged PVP, and have a toggle like in Rift where you could have the system automatically flag you PVP to use an attack or ability that would require it, or just have the ability not work if you toggle it off, which would also prevent you from attacking other players.

I still think the BEST solution would be a PVP phase where only people that flag themselves PVP will show up, and then work on implementing these sorts of balancing mechanics within that phase.
    Edited by Phinix1 on July 24, 2014 11:48AM
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    No, absolutely not. I'd leave immediately and go back to Skyrim.

However, a dedicated PvP only server is not a bad idea. That's how they do things in Tera; they have dedicated servers for both PvE and PvP so there is something for everyone. They even had a roleplay server, which I played on most of the time.

Choice is always a Good Thing and should be encouraged.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • ZheinLevin
    ZheinLevin
    ✭✭
    No
    No. I want my PVP and PVE separated.
    Edited by ZheinLevin on July 24, 2014 12:05PM
    NA Ebonheart Pact
    Cuddles the Tyrant - VR16 Orc Dragon Knight | Little Whirlwind - VR16 High Elf Sorcerer
    Boogie Wonderland - VR6 Redguard Templar | Flabby Tabby - Noob Khajiit Nightblade
  • Delith
    Delith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but only if my gear/pocessions could be looted on death
    Too bad the justice system is coming and there's noting any of you can do to stop it.

Hehehehe. HEHEHEHEHHEHEHE.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Too bad the justice system is coming and there's noting any of you can do to stop it.

Hehehehe. HEHEHEHEHHEHEHE.

Does not gratify a response.

Also, ignorant of how the justice system has been stated to be implemented.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Oh, and btw, the word is "oriented".

No, oriented refers to a physical alignment, orientated refers to any type of alignment, mental, physical or philosophical.

Orientated is correct, I think the idea is wrong, but his grammar is fine.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, there's no mental problems with someone just because they are a "griefer" (you guys throw the name around like it is going out of style) it's just a different playstyle.

Actually, there is:

Online trolls really ARE horrible people: Researchers find they are narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic

Science has confirmed that the "troll" personality type is diseased, and prone to violent, sadistic, sociopathic behavior in real life. I don't think anyone would honestly disagree at this point they are horrible people.

But that isn't even what this is really about, and no one is suggesting that everyone who enjoys legit PVP are trolls. This is about CHOICE.

Like I said, if they make an open world PVP PHASE I would be all for it. Flag yourself for PVP and the only people you see in the world, and the only people that see YOU in the world, are other people that CHOSE to flag for PVP.

The problem with making everything open PVP without such a choice and phasing system is that most people by far, as evidenced by this poll, do NOT want to have to deal with people killing them while they try and play THEIR style.

You might like to say that most PVP players are noble and professional, and would never go around griefing people (camping their corpse, spam-killing quest givers, etc.), however history and experience in countless other games should inform you that is what inevitably DOES happen when this minority within the PVP crowd gets bored.

Like I said before, I am not paying money to waste my time being fodder for that disturbed personality demographic who need to be able to inflict something on others specifically because they know they don't want it.

Not to mention the lack of challenge, as most PVE players don't want to waste their time theory crafting the latest FOTM meta game and slotting all the appropriate gear (impenetrable, etc.) just to be competitive in an asppect of the game they do not enjoy, gimping themselves for the PVE content they do in the process.

A real PVP professional would not even want this, unless it was phased and by choice as I suggest, as their sense of honor and fair play would not advocate attacking defenseless civilians.

So really, if not purely for the ability to grief other players as I have indicated above and for the reasons I have illustrated, it sounds like those advocating forced world PVP just want easy targets to shoot fish in a barrel for those leet player kill points.

No thanks.

It's kind of hard to gauge someone's psychological health from forum posts. Regardless of if a few researchers find that. Kind of like how whatever diet supplement you saw on tv last was proven, by researchers, to help you lose weight. (Protip: it won't)

1) did you just say pvp has a lack of skill compared to pve? lol I'm sure it's much harder to button mash against a repetitive mechanic. BTW I can do pve and pvp no problem, I have no idea what you think you have to do additionally for pvp. It's not like there isn't a ton of skillpoints available.

2) I never said pvp'rs were all noble. Why would you need to be noble? I certainly don't play with any sense of honor. That doesn't mean I'm going to corpse camp, etc even if it were possible. Most people won't. There are always going to be crappy people. That's also part of playing an MMO.

3) the problem with phasing that you are not getting is that the risk has to be ever present. Otherwise, why go to the pvp zone when you are questing, instead of just when you want to fight? So with phasing like that, no one actually does quests or goes about their business in the pvp phase. Whereas, you don't need other people to do stuff in a pve phase. Which is probably why you aren't seeing the problem.

Lastly, you have once again fallen into the carebear thinking that all pvp'rs are griefers that just want to ruin your fun. No, people that want world pvp just want the risk of being killed and to be able to kill people at any time. It is exciting. We like a challenge and danger.

What I don't understand is, if you don't like those things, why not play Candy Crush or Farmville?
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    This thread has some examples of the daedric scum that would empowered in a future PvP Tamriel. These are not the type of p[people I wish to associate with in a guild, a game, or in RL. Go hang out in a bank or craft area for a bit. You will see the same people spamming abilities for the sole purpose of being disruptive. Is this what we want? You want the kind of bank behavior we have to deal with now spread across entire cities? This "Injustice System" might be fine and well in an isolated PvP area but to force it on us everywhere is an affront and an assault. Yeah, yeah, we can choose to be a part of that, right? Not so much actually. It is still going on over us, around us, and through us. While this worked in the stand alone games it is a major disaster here.

Matt, Paul, you have chosen to kick the PvE community and the solo player to the curb. Not only has there been nothing for us in updates, no horizontal expansion, you are trying to force us into groups and raids and now having to be part of full time open world PvP, if only as bystanders whose game has been diminished because of it.

Your artistic vision of ESO was spot on. It is truly a joy to be in Tamriel. Despite the launch bugs the game is built on a solid technical foundation. The road ahead looks to remedy what major issues people are having. My customer service/ tech support experiences have been extraordinarily positive. Each and every time I have e-mailed, chatted, or spoken with a rep it was more like interacting with a good guildie than someone working in a phone bank.

However you are now failing a very large segment of your subscriber base miserably. Look at the percentages in this poll and the replies. More importantly you are failing in your fiduciary responsibility to the stakeholders in Zenimax. Do you really think that people will stay here after the game becomes something that they just do not like? After every beta weekend we received a survey. One question in particularly was bolded, "Did you have FUN?" The answer then was a resounding YES! Sadly as my toons hit 50 and have to be put on a shelf the answer is NO and the future looks bleakly worse. This struck me last night. I no longer left the game with a feeling of accomplishment and empowerment. My feeling was that I wished I had done something else.
  • Khami
    Khami
    ✭✭✭✭
    Akiainavas wrote: »
    The answer is NO. I play ESO for the lore, and the story, and the quests. I don't enjoy being ganked, killed and otherwise nagged by bored PvP players.

Want to PvP ? Go to Cyrodill.

Want to introduce World PvP ? Fine. But create PvE and PvP sections of the megaserver.

And please, don't say that "there would be no griefing"... there would be - there ALWAYS is, in each and every game where world PvP is enabled.

This is exact how I feel.

I've played on PvP servers and it's not fun being ganked by someone 20+ levels higher than you.
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theyancey wrote: »
    This thread has some examples of the daedric scum that would empowered in a future PvP Tamriel. These are not the type of p[people I wish to associate with in a guild, a game, or in RL. Go hang out in a bank or craft area for a bit. You will see the same people spamming abilities for the sole purpose of being disruptive. Is this what we want? You want the kind of bank behavior we have to deal with now spread across entire cities? This "Injustice System" might be fine and well in an isolated PvP area but to force it on us everywhere is an affront and an assault. Yeah, yeah, we can choose to be a part of that, right? Not so much actually. It is still going on over us, around us, and through us. While this worked in the stand alone games it is a major disaster here.

Matt, Paul, you have chosen to kick the PvE community and the solo player to the curb. Not only has there been nothing for us in updates, no horizontal expansion, you are trying to force us into groups and raids and now having to be part of full time open world PvP, if only as bystanders whose game has been diminished because of it.

Your artistic vision of ESO was spot on. It is truly a joy to be in Tamriel. Despite the launch bugs the game is built on a solid technical foundation. The road ahead looks to remedy what major issues people are having. My customer service/ tech support experiences have been extraordinarily positive. Each and every time I have e-mailed, chatted, or spoken with a rep it was more like interacting with a good guildie than someone working in a phone bank.

However you are now failing a very large segment of your subscriber base miserably. Look at the percentages in this poll and the replies. More importantly you are failing in your fiduciary responsibility to the stakeholders in Zenimax. Do you really think that people will stay here after the game becomes something that they just do not like? After every beta weekend we received a survey. One question in particularly was bolded, "Did you have FUN?" The answer then was a resounding YES! Sadly as my toons hit 50 and have to be put on a shelf the answer is NO and the future looks bleakly worse. This struck me last night. I no longer left the game with a feeling of accomplishment and empowerment. My feeling was that I wished I had done something else.

yes people spam abilities at crafting stations for the sole purpose of griefing you. Not because they are entertaining themselves or just fiddling around or anything else completely innocuous. No it's an insidiousness on their part.

And inexplicably, your fun will be ruined by other people opting in to pvp.

Oh dear god, someone will be playing the game in a different manner, and you might actually have to be there when it happens.

The game is RUINED. Other people are having fun in a different way.

Don't worry about having these people in your guild or group or anything else though, I think most of them would prefer to not have to cross paths with you as well. Unfortunately, this is some sort of multiplayer game or something.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

Some throw the name "griefer" around the same way others throw the name "carebear" around...

• smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »

Some throw the name "griefer" around the same way others throw the name "carebear" around...

Carebear: people that act like the game exists solely for them and their repetitious button mashing.

Sentiments expressed by everyone being vocal opposition to pvp atm.

The people just saying "no I don't want world pvp" aren't the problem. The people bashing pvp like everyone involve is a sociopathic griefer are.

And since I keep being called a griefer, you bet you *** I'm going to call entitled, crybaby pvers who think the game exists only for them carebears.
    Edited by smeeprocketnub19_ESO on July 24, 2014 1:42PM
  • indytims_ESO
    indytims_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Tandor wrote: »

This is a very good point.

And yes, PVErs obviously outnumber PVPers, at least in this game. Yeah, Cyrodil might LOOK 'packed' - but it's a single zone, whereas the non-PVPers are spread around, what, EIGHTEEN other zones? Nineteen? And some of those zones feel every bit as 'packed' as Cyrodil.

I think Zeni has enough info to know whether turning the game into a 'World PVP' setting would benefit them or not, and I feel confident they know it would be a terrible mistake.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    The poll is pretty absolute. How about the option to play on a world PvP server or a PvE server. On a side note, you could also run a RP server at that point as well. I think the ship likely sailed on that since ZoS has thrown its support behind the megaserver but you never know what could happen in the future.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Like i said before ,some PvP players have this weird issue , that they want to force PvE players to play with them at all cost.

I support that people have things to do in cyrodiil , go play PvP with others that want to do the same.

But stop trying to drag PvE players to play PvP with you , we dont want to do it. That simple.
    Edited by Nox_Aeterna on July 24, 2014 2:36PM
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Absolutely false. Griefers are people who specifically get enjoyment out of ruining other people's enjoyment of the game. Trying to say that there are no problems with that mentality is laughable, as it's a clear sign of anti-social personality disorder. There's a reason griefing is against the TOS: because the game is better without these people in it (and that goes for PVP as well as PVE).
    Carebear: people that act like the game exists solely for them and their repetitious button mashing.

Ah, I see your problem: you fail at reading comprehension and basic logic. For the record "I don't want to be forced to deal with griefers all the time" = / = "the game exists solely for me".
    Edited by UrQuan on July 24, 2014 2:41PM
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ur-Quan wrote: »
    Absolutely false. Griefers are people who specifically get enjoyment out of ruining other people's enjoyment of the game. Trying to say that there are no problems with that mentality is laughable, as it's a clear sign of anti-social personality disorder. There's a reason griefing is against the TOS: because the game is better without these people in it (and that goes for PVP as well as PVE).

Ah, I see your problem: you fail at reading comprehension and basic logic. For the record "I don't want to be forced to deal with griefers all the time" = / = "the game exists solely for me".

You have my reading comprehension and logic confused with your inability to read the posts of other posters, clearly.
    Originally I was excited at the prospect of becoming a guard and dealing with griefers.

After reading this thread, I am 100% positive I will be one of those griefers, doing my absolute best to make the kind of people in here as angry as I possibly can.

Get ready, carebears.

Pfff , mate if this thread has shown one thing , is that there are a LOT of carebears , the more you grief us , the more we will complain to zen and the more they will restrict the justice system so that you cant grief us.

By all means , go ahead , test this.

I will be. Go ahead and send me your in game name and I'll see you on patch day. <3

You don't even have to pk him, just use abiltiies around him or attack NPCs in his vicinity. Then watch him QQ and cry to ZOS.
    Edited by smeeprocketnub19_ESO on July 24, 2014 2:48PM
  • Wizzo91
    Wizzo91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where is the yes, regardless of if my gear could be looted on death?

This.
    [EU]

Wizzo - Stamina DK - 50 - DC
    Wizzox - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Vilest Wizz - Magicka Sorc - 50 - DC
    Wiser Wizz - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Wizzo X - Magicka NB - 50 - AD
    In Rainbows - Stam Sorc - 50 - AD
    Fake Plastic Tree - Stamplar - 50 - EP

6XX CP