Forums

The change to the Orc racial 'Swift' is bugged

niocwyniocwy ✭✭✭
From the additional patch notes :
Swift: This Orc passive now also causes charge attacks to deal 2% (Rank I) 4% (Rank II) and 6% (Rank III) more damage.

But my orc character is Rank III in the skill and it says I have only 2% increase damage.

Anybody else have this bug ? I suspect a tooltip error and I cannot test it further (cause I would need to respec and that's a lot of gold for a tiny little bug :p )

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌ can you please take a look ? And add it to the knwown issues of course.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on
Look at my profile picture. Visualize that muffin...smelling it...taking a bite...
Are you hungry now ?
Good.

Comments

• niocwyniocwy ✭✭✭
    edited June 26
    And what does "Charge attacks" mean ? is it the heavy attack, or the different 'charge' skills (in the S&S and 2H skill lines ?) I think it's the heavy attack but can we please have some clarification ?
    Post edited by niocwy on
    Look at my profile picture. Visualize that muffin...smelling it...taking a bite...
    Are you hungry now ?
    Good.
  • Staff Post
    Thanks @niocwy, checking on the issue you called out. As far as the charge attack, it's referring to Critical Charge, Shield Charge, and Focused Charge.
    Gina Bruno
    Assistant Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
  • madangrypallymadangrypally ✭✭✭✭

I can confirm that my Orc shows only 2% at Rank 3 currently.
  • CogoCogo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am an orc, uses charge. Not a complain or anything but what the heck did we needed a buff for? :-p (No need to answer, focus elsewhere).

Charge works fine for orcs! Now I will be called OP when I charge down silly elfs!
    Oghur Hatemachine of The Nephilim
    Heavy Orc TANK of the Ebonheart Pact
    Guildsite: The Nephilim

"I don't agree with what you are saying, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
    -Voltaire
  • niocwyniocwy ✭✭✭
    Thanks for checking this out Gina !
    Cogo wrote: »
    I am an orc, uses charge. Not a complain or anything but what the heck did we needed a buff for? :-p (No need to answer, focus elsewhere).

Charge works fine for orcs! Now I will be called OP when I charge down silly elfs!

Well, I won't spit on a little buff ! Also, it's far from being OP (and previous orc buffs were kinda sub-par anyway) so I guess there won't be a balance problem.

Are you hungry now ?
    Good.
  • CogoCogo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27
    niocwy wrote: »
    Thanks for checking this out Gina !
    Cogo wrote: »

Well, I won't spit on a little buff ! Also, it's far from being OP (and previous orc buffs were kinda sub-par anyway) so I guess there won't be a balance problem.

I wasn't spitting dude :-)

I might sound a bit dumb, but I do like balance, even if it "nerfs" me. Not a big thing, but I got a bit surprised that's all.
    Post edited by Cogo on
    Oghur Hatemachine of The Nephilim
    Heavy Orc TANK of the Ebonheart Pact
    Guildsite: The Nephilim

"I don't agree with what you are saying, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
    -Voltaire
  • So, am I correct in assuming that the Orc Racial ability "Swift" does NOT work for the Nightblade's Teleport Strike (Ambush/Lotus Fan)?
  • Kalann_PanderKalann_Pander ✭✭✭
    So, am I correct in assuming that the Orc Racial ability "Swift" does NOT work for the Nightblade's Teleport Strike (Ambush/Lotus Fan)?
    Thanks @niocwy, checking on the issue you called out. As far as the charge attack, it's referring to Critical Charge, Shield Charge, and Focused Charge.

Yes, you are correct.

Spoiler:

3 things to reduce stamina/magicka imbalance :
    - Use magicka to block abilities costing magicka, instead of stamina.
    - Add % damage reduction to heavy armor.
    - Add block penetration to 2H.
  • Yes, you are correct.
    Bummer. I's sad now...

:(
  • Darkstorn42Darkstorn42 ✭✭✭
    It should work for the NB teleport strike, but I believe it doesn't (I am talking about design, not bug)
  • Kalann_PanderKalann_Pander ✭✭✭
    It should work for the NB teleport strike, but I believe it doesn't (I am talking about design, not bug)

Err .. No.
    The Orcish racial is all about running, which the 3 "charge" skills all imply.
    Teleport strike is ... well, a teleport. You don't use your legs, you use magicka. Thus the bonus doesn't apply.

Spoiler:

3 things to reduce stamina/magicka imbalance :
    - Use magicka to block abilities costing magicka, instead of stamina.
    - Add % damage reduction to heavy armor.
    - Add block penetration to 2H.
  • I guess it doesn't work for the Templar Aedric Spear charge attack either correct?
    Bullgar, Orc Templar V14
  • Bullgar wrote: »
    I guess it doesn't work for the Templar Aedric Spear charge attack either correct?

Do you mean the Templar skill called "Focused Charge"?

• rophez_ESOrophez_ESO ✭✭✭✭
    Is this getting fixed? I show 2% at rank 3 instead of 6%.