Forums

We will not be having our regular maintenance for the North American and European Megaservers on September 18 and 19, respectively.

Die regulären Wartungsarbeiten für den nordamerikanischen und den europäischen Megaserver am 18. und 19. September werden nicht stattfinden.

Nous n’effectuerons pas les maintenances hebdomadaires sur les Mégaserveurs nord-américain et européen, respectivement les 18 et 19 septembre.

The change to the Orc racial 'Swift' is bugged

niocwyniocwy ✭✭✭
From the additional patch notes :
Swift: This Orc passive now also causes charge attacks to deal 2% (Rank I) 4% (Rank II) and 6% (Rank III) more damage.

But my orc character is Rank III in the skill and it says I have only 2% increase damage.

Anybody else have this bug ? I suspect a tooltip error and I cannot test it further (cause I would need to respec and that's a lot of gold for a tiny little bug :p )

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌ can you please take a look ? And add it to the knwown issues of course.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on
Look at my profile picture. Visualize that muffin...smelling it...taking a bite...
Are you hungry now ?
Good.

Comments

• niocwyniocwy ✭✭✭
    edited June 26
    And what does "Charge attacks" mean ? is it the heavy attack, or the different 'charge' skills (in the S&S and 2H skill lines ?) I think it's the heavy attack but can we please have some clarification ?
    Post edited by niocwy on
    Look at my profile picture. Visualize that muffin...smelling it...taking a bite...
    Are you hungry now ?
    Good.
  • Staff Post
    Thanks @niocwy, checking on the issue you called out. As far as the charge attack, it's referring to Critical Charge, Shield Charge, and Focused Charge.
    Gina Bruno
    Assistant Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
  • madangrypallymadangrypally ✭✭✭✭

I can confirm that my Orc shows only 2% at Rank 3 currently.
  • CogoCogo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am an orc, uses charge. Not a complain or anything but what the heck did we needed a buff for? :-p (No need to answer, focus elsewhere).

Charge works fine for orcs! Now I will be called OP when I charge down silly elfs!
    Oghur Hatemachine of The Nephilim
    Heavy Orc TANK of the Ebonheart Pact
    Guildsite: The Nephilim

"I don't agree with what you are saying, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
    -Voltaire
  • niocwyniocwy ✭✭✭
    Thanks for checking this out Gina !
    Cogo wrote: »
    I am an orc, uses charge. Not a complain or anything but what the heck did we needed a buff for? :-p (No need to answer, focus elsewhere).

Charge works fine for orcs! Now I will be called OP when I charge down silly elfs!

Well, I won't spit on a little buff ! Also, it's far from being OP (and previous orc buffs were kinda sub-par anyway) so I guess there won't be a balance problem.

Are you hungry now ?
    Good.
  • CogoCogo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27
    niocwy wrote: »
    Thanks for checking this out Gina !
    Cogo wrote: »

Well, I won't spit on a little buff ! Also, it's far from being OP (and previous orc buffs were kinda sub-par anyway) so I guess there won't be a balance problem.

I wasn't spitting dude :-)

I might sound a bit dumb, but I do like balance, even if it "nerfs" me. Not a big thing, but I got a bit surprised that's all.
    Post edited by Cogo on
    Oghur Hatemachine of The Nephilim
    Heavy Orc TANK of the Ebonheart Pact
    Guildsite: The Nephilim

"I don't agree with what you are saying, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
    -Voltaire
  • So, am I correct in assuming that the Orc Racial ability "Swift" does NOT work for the Nightblade's Teleport Strike (Ambush/Lotus Fan)?
  • Kalann_PanderKalann_Pander ✭✭✭
    So, am I correct in assuming that the Orc Racial ability "Swift" does NOT work for the Nightblade's Teleport Strike (Ambush/Lotus Fan)?
    Thanks @niocwy, checking on the issue you called out. As far as the charge attack, it's referring to Critical Charge, Shield Charge, and Focused Charge.

Yes, you are correct.

Spoiler:
  • Yes, you are correct.
    Bummer. I's sad now...

:(
  • Darkstorn42Darkstorn42 ✭✭✭
    It should work for the NB teleport strike, but I believe it doesn't (I am talking about design, not bug)
  • Kalann_PanderKalann_Pander ✭✭✭
    It should work for the NB teleport strike, but I believe it doesn't (I am talking about design, not bug)

Err .. No.
    The Orcish racial is all about running, which the 3 "charge" skills all imply.
    Teleport strike is ... well, a teleport. You don't use your legs, you use magicka. Thus the bonus doesn't apply.

Spoiler:
  • I guess it doesn't work for the Templar Aedric Spear charge attack either correct?
  • Bullgar wrote: »
    I guess it doesn't work for the Templar Aedric Spear charge attack either correct?

Do you mean the Templar skill called "Focused Charge"?

• rophez_ESOrophez_ESO ✭✭✭✭
    Is this getting fixed? I show 2% at rank 3 instead of 6%.