The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Patch notes for 1.1.2?

PVT_Parts
PVT_Parts
✭✭✭
Anyone know where I can find them, I've seen 1.1 and 1.1.1, but no 1.1.2.
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a secret.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    It is a secret. For now. ;)

We'll be publishing the patch notes for v1.1.2 tomorrow sometime during the NA maintenance.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

We'll be publishing the patch notes for v1.1.2 tomorrow sometime during the NA maintenance.

Ill give you 1 gold to release them now.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shall up that to 2 gold if you only tell me.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • Decimus_Rex
    Decimus_Rex
    ✭✭✭

I'm hoping it is to address the run away bot/hack problem.

Nuking,public lynching and slow roasting them to perfection would be a start.

ALSO

Fixing my beloved class.. NightBlade..

I ask much I know

THAT

Would be to much for my aged heart to handle if I were granted both simultaneously

BUT

I will take a mass bot slaying for now

Ndhekjtkyiud and all his relatives must be CRUSHED with NO impunity
    Edited by Decimus_Rex on May 21, 2014 8:29PM
  • Blackwolfe5
    Blackwolfe5
    ✭✭✭
    3 gold and a lockpick! I'll even throw in some insect parts if you hurry up!
    Edited by Blackwolfe5 on May 21, 2014 8:27PM
  • Maverick827
    Maverick827
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no good reason not to release them now. I'm actually woried that you're not releasing them. Is there something that's still on the fence a day before? That would be a terrible software develolment practice.
    Edited by Maverick827 on May 21, 2014 8:29PM
  • liquid_wolf
    liquid_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    4 Gold if you email them to me.
    Edited by liquid_wolf on May 21, 2014 8:29PM
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    4 Gold if you email them to me.

5 Gold, 2 lock picks, and a gift certificate to ruby tuesdays!
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @liquid_wolf‌
    No fair.. I have to kill two mobs to get that. I can't kill two mobs :scream:
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
  • Blackwolfe5
    Blackwolfe5
    ✭✭✭
    Allright, I raise my bid! 6 gold, 3 lockpicks and all the fishing bait you can eat!
    Edited by Blackwolfe5 on May 21, 2014 8:30PM
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 gold, 10 lock picks, 1 orc motif and the lint from my pocket.
    Edited by kewl on May 21, 2014 8:31PM
  • black-gryphonb14_ESO

Cool, but before then - can we get the overall size of the patch? Don't exactly have a fast internet connection and since I'd like to be able to play this weekend, would be good to know before hand so I could make the trip to the library to download instead. Anything under 300-500mb is doable at home, 4-6 hours, but bigger than that and I'm looking at a day or more. From home it took almost 5 days to download the beta
    Aaelefein, a Veteran Templar of the 14th Level seeking to complete his Master Crafter Certification but still needs to finish exploring Craglorn in order to acquire all the knowledge pertaining to the Nirnhoned Trait.
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spill the beans and I will bake you a guar egg cake!
  • Lilth
    Lilth
    ✭✭✭
    Customer support said it was a secret too :s My husband asked them when he had to call them about something else.
    Why do you guys have to wait until after maintenance is started to announce anything? Seems weird to me but at least you are doing something I guess.
    This is just a test........ if this was an actual sig, you would have been mildly amused..........

• Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @black-gryphonb14_ESO‌
    I just cried a little there for you.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theyancey wrote: »
    Spill the beans and I will bake you a guar egg cake!

mmmmmmmm....Guar eggs

3055629388_ee66a68850.jpg
  • Aoifesan
    Aoifesan
    ✭✭✭
    There is no good reason not to release them now. I'm actually woried that you're not releasing them. Is there something that's still on the fence a day before? That would be a terrible software develolment practice.

There's a great reason to withhold them until later. It's called trolling you! :wink:
  • Aoifesan
    Aoifesan
    ✭✭✭
    kewl wrote: »
    6 gold, 10 lock picks, 1 orc motif and the lint from my pocket.

That green is a hideous shade, you might want to rethink that.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Cool, but before then - can we get the overall size of the patch? Don't exactly have a fast internet connection and since I'd like to be able to play this weekend, would be good to know before hand so I could make the trip to the library to download instead. Anything under 300-500mb is doable at home, 4-6 hours, but bigger than that and I'm looking at a day or more. From home it took almost 5 days to download the beta
    Make the trip to the library @black-gryphonb14_ESO‌ , They're adding in a whole new zone. If the PTS is any indication, it will be pretty large patch, not to mention the super long list of bug fixes that are coming.

Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Naisho
    Naisho
    Soul Shriven
    I'm naive... but i imagine an Utopia ... a world without bots ...
  • Akhratos
    Akhratos
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 gold and a skooma hotshot!!
  • Blackwolfe5
    Blackwolfe5
    ✭✭✭
    I'm selling these fine leather jackets cheap if you give me the patchnotes!
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Patch notes:

Well, we buffed DK a little more. We felt they were not quite god like enough.

Then we kicked NB right in the balls.

Thank you. :D
  • grizzbi
    grizzbi
    ✭✭✭
    How would anyone think that they can "remove" bots? No one can do it in a snap. I'm sure they are doing their best to do so. But don't hold your breath on it for...tomorrow.

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blackwidow wrote: »
    Patch notes:

Damnit @Blackwidow‌ , I was drinking water here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Tease! ;)

Looking forward to reading them. :)
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • PVT_Parts
    PVT_Parts
    ✭✭✭
    Patch notes:

Actually, I read in 1.1.1 that they are "Fixing an issue where interrupt could be used more frequently than intended." Which means a DK nerf...and a nerf for my character, might have to go back to dual wield.
  • Kingslayer
    Kingslayer
    ✭✭✭
    Bah come on lol This ain't the military its not a classified op or anything ha ha
  • jkbennettb14a_ESO
    jkbennettb14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Patch notes:

Truth! I have to stop in-between pulls to regen mana some times. Very annoying. Glad they are fixing me. ;)
    On Class Balance
    The real dilemma is that; Powdered doughnuts are overpowdered, the chocolate doughnuts are too chocolaty, and the coconut crunch doughnuts have more coconut than all other doughnuts. This is OUTRAGEOUSLY unfair to other doughnuts!

So from now on, all you special snowflakes get is nasty plain doughnuts...enjoy!