The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Craglorn Launch Date Announcement"

• Bludistak
    Bludistak
    So much hate in you guys, so much hate. Stop crying and get over it. I can't wait to see crying DK's and batmobiles in Cyrodiil and ppl who don't put any stamina point on horses. That WILL be awsome :p

• Sakulos
    Sakulos
    Soul Shriven
    What about moving EU megaserver to EU? You can not make horse out of goat. PvP guilds are leaving like rats from sinking ship. When this "After the initial launch phase is over, we will move the European megaserver to the European datacenter" became 2 months? Are you still launching your game?
    I'm enjoying it but when u gather 24 ppl to play in one time and place and then there is a massive lag, you just quit hoping for better days. US players may be happy, playing without latency, getting what they hoped the game will be. We are not in EU. All my friends are saying that you are simply waiting to see how many ppl will pay for another months to see if it's even worth it. You can wait and soon there will be no players i guarantee it.

Second problem is Dragonknight skill DARK TALONS, with ignores every immune to CC.
  • navystylz_ESO
    navystylz_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Too little, too late in my opinion. This game has slowly killed any desire I had to play it until I'm about to just uninstall. Unsubbed right after sub hit and won't be resubbing.
  • Zubba
    Zubba
    ✭✭✭
    Check out Nightblade fixes.

@ShedsHisTail And where do we find these Changes?
    Add PvP loot drops for some risk/reward in this game.

Captain Morgan Society
    Zub

How'd ya feel like scraping the barncles off me rudder.. Matey..
  • Nicholai Hel
    Nicholai Hel
    ✭✭
    Sakulos wrote: »
    What about moving EU megaserver to EU? You can not make horse out of goat. PvP guilds are leaving like rats from sinking ship. When this "After the initial launch phase is over, we will move the European megaserver to the European datacenter" became 2 months? Are you still launching your game?
    I'm enjoying it but when u gather 24 ppl to play in one time and place and then there is a massive lag, you just quit hoping for better days. US players may be happy, playing without latency, getting what they hoped the game will be. We are not in EU. All my friends are saying that you are simply waiting to see how many ppl will pay for another months to see if it's even worth it. You can wait and soon there will be no players i guarantee it.

+1

• Bludistak
    Bludistak
    Lol this game should rename self to ESO: The game with most crying comunity.
  • zazamalek
    zazamalek
    ✭✭✭
    Check out Nightblade fixes.

Time to rediscover my class!
  • Bludistak
    Bludistak
    So it's begin, they upload Craglorn patch to NA servers right now. Let's wait for result :)
  • Phazius
    Phazius
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom could you change the link to my page to http://www.twitch.tv/phazius/c/4304258 past broadcasts expire after a week, this one is a highlight that will stay.
    The most casual DK in Entropy Rising
    Twitch.tv/phazius | Youtube.com/phazius | Twitter.com/phazius

• Maverick827
    Maverick827
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 8:45 AM EDT. Patch notes?
  • Robocles
    Robocles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the server update is large... and so is the client update.

Do we have an ETA of when we can begin downloading the patch? And see the Patch Notes?

It would be pretty depressing to have a long downtime, followed by fighting for bandwidth for a huge update.

EDIT: My bad... I didn't see the patch note publication until after I posted.
    Edited by Robocles on May 22, 2014 3:00PM
  • crazy.cdnb16_ESO
    crazy.cdnb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Below are the approximate patch sizes for each language -
    • English: 5.43GB
    • German: 6.51GB
    • French: 6.22GB
    Hope that helps!

Holy crap... that isn't a patch its a new full install,,,, Damn I wish developers would get it through their thick sculls that some of us are on a limited bandwidth usage, and pay for each GB thereafter....

This is sooooo bloody frustrating!

• ckf12b14_ESO
    ckf12b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I will drink of the tears shed this day by whiny DK's who won't admit they're OP because they're abusing the very thing that's being nerfed. <3

Been readying my guild for Craglorn. Expect to see me on the leaderboards. ;D
    Edited by ckf12b14_ESO on May 22, 2014 4:23PM
  • Squishy
    Squishy
    ✭✭✭
    Holy crap... that isn't a patch its a new full install,,,, Damn I wish developers would get it through their thick sculls that some of us are on a limited bandwidth usage, and pay for each GB thereafter....

This is sooooo bloody frustrating!

Although I feel your pain for a different reason, it was to be expected.

VR10 to 12, considering the amount of xp needed, it'll be like 1 or 2 maps worth in the current world, contentwise, so it is bound to be quite huge :).
    "In 2014, a possible bot was sent to coldharbour by a military GM for a crime she didn't commit. This argonian promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Ebonheart underground. Today, still wanted by the developers she survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a bot problem, if no one else can bite you, and if you can find her....maybe you can hire The SQUISHY."
  • Robocles
    Robocles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not full client install huge... hopefully it's the bot nuke we've been waiting for.

Also... can we please get an ETA on when we can start downloading?
  • frankdungerb14_ESO
    frankdungerb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Robocles wrote: »
    Not full client install huge... hopefully it's the bot nuke we've been waiting for.

Also... can we please get an ETA on when we can start downloading?

^^^what he said!
  • Dovel
    Dovel
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! Looking forward to playing.
  • iator
    iator
    so where are the patch notes at?
  • Bludistak
    Bludistak
    iator wrote: »
    so where are the patch notes at?

Here you go
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/100211/patch-notes-v1-1-2#latest
    Edited by Bludistak on May 22, 2014 6:46PM
  • SilentThunder
    SilentThunder
    ✭✭
    Its nice that there doing bug fixes and coming out with a VR10 area is nice for those that have hit VR10. BUT raising the level cap to 12 before most of the player base even hits VR10 is a very poor business decision. Guaranteed to *** off anyone who spent a ton of resources on maxing there gear for VR10. I was looking forward to hitting VR10 this week then working on maxing out my gear. Now I am stuck leveling MORE.
    Edited by SilentThunder on May 22, 2014 11:02PM
    Saving you or sending you since 2001
    "The light is strong and man is weak and the world walks in-between" R. Trower