Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In-Progress Known Issues

• Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭
    The biggest thing I believe is the random loss of fps. It happens in Cyrodiil and in Trials I've noticed and we have to re-log and during trials, it's a pain cause you gotta run all the way back.

Some where down the line with the patch, probably the new lighting (which wasn't needed to be in the game, literally, it wasn't a smart idea to do that) a glitch is happening loosing ppl's fps.
    "Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
    - VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (DC -NA) & The One Handed Tank
  • incandescent
    incandescent
    ✭✭✭
    Mercutio wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting random disconnects with an "Unknown Error' message?
    Yes, every 15 minutes or so. It's been happening all week, since before the last patch.

Support have been no help so far.
  • PaulD
    PaulD
    ✭✭✭
    Argruna wrote: »
    Currently cannot complete the the quest 'Thwarting the Aldmeri Dominion'. I gave the tools to Tamien, activated the pillars after and have been trying to enter the Lower Ruins for a few days now. Reloading, logging off/on, questing then coming back, leveling up then coming back have not worked to make this quest progress on.

I also realized I am missing achievements. That or I was able to level right past Stormhaven and get to Rivenspire without doing a single quest.

That last is actually pretty easy to do, if you have the habit of wiping an area before you leave it you'll start leveling due to kills. I rather like this, I'm going slow on my main just so I can get through most of the quest lines and see the story and lore, like all the ES games it's pretty decent. But there's little point in doing it over and over, and I applaud the decision to leave a fast route to leveling open to those who simply want a powerful alt without the hassle of doing every quest just to gain XP. There are quite enough quests you must do to get skill points and skyshards, an alt doesn't need to experience every bit of every side story.
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS my achievements points are not the correct amount can you fix it please
  • Enesse
    Enesse
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else having to put in a code every time they log in, after being told you're using a new IP address?
    It doesn't even seem like a hacking attempt, it emails me a code to put in every time I log in...does the same thing if I close the window and relog right away. I've been using the same comp since launch.
    ~ Daggerfall Wolfpack ~
    We welcome you with open claws.
  • Katiyana
    Katiyana
    Soul Shriven
    Add the following to Quest bugs please:
    And Throw Away the Key: no medical supplies spawn (Vet level - DC)
    Silent Village: bears are passive, can't attack them (regular level - AD)
    Thanks!
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS my achievements points are not the correct amount can you fix it please
    @ZOS_HugoP
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I get an update or something on my ticket 140701-000266
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can not read through all 17 pages to see if this was posted or not.

Two quests in Auridon that are buged out, Silent Village and Eye of the Ancients.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • killa_shroomz
    Hey, just got directed to this thread. I asked about vampire abilities and how mine are all broken and he told me to look here. So... Any idea when you will be fixing all the vampire passives? 150917-001205 support ticket number
    Also dark stalker is the only passive I know works. None of the others have an effect, I can notice. PS4* player. And we should also totally get an option to turn damage numbers on. Thats is all I really care about.
    Edited by killa_shroomz on October 28, 2015 1:08AM
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you ever going to fix the horrible looks of Medium Armor like Powerful Assault, Shield Breaker etc. on female characters?
    They look like having no chest, with a tabard it looks absolutely deformed. And my Wood elf looks like a fat dwarf. ~ ~
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «