Forums

We will not be having our regular maintenance for the North American and European Megaservers on September 18 and 19, respectively.

Die regulären Wartungsarbeiten für den nordamerikanischen und den europäischen Megaserver am 18. und 19. September werden nicht stattfinden.

Nous n’effectuerons pas les maintenances hebdomadaires sur les Mégaserveurs nord-américain et européen, respectivement les 18 et 19 septembre.

Official Discussion Thread for "Guild Spotlight - M. O. R. T."

edited May 7 in Website Articles Discussion Staff Post
This is the official discussion thread for the "Guild Spotlight - M. O. R. T." blog post. If you'd like to be considered for a future Guild Spotlight article, please reply with your answers in this thread (don't forget a guild screenshot!)
Post edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on
Jessica Folsom
Community Manager (English) - The Elder Scrolls Online
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Support

Comments

• CodyCody ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not French:/
    Ebonheart pact

Kills-While-sneaking- VR12 Nightblade archer

Sucks-At-Tanking.- Level 27 DK tank

Talks-With-Gold-Level 28 2H sorcerer

Kills-For-Sithis-Level 15 DW Nightblade.

Lightning arrow- level 14 archer sorcerer

The Healing Axe-level 11 2H Templar

Sucks-at-math- level 15 DW/Bow khajit NB. may have seen him, I get killed with him a lot:)

Sucks-At-PvP- Lvl 16 Breton sorcerer 1H and Shield. im staying off of her until EP gets some ground back in BB, then ill get back on her.

"Make the weak weaker, make the strong stronger"- ZOS Policy for ESO
  • Rev RielleRev Rielle ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 7
    Bien joué!
    Post edited by Rev Rielle on
    “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.”
  • ChryosChryos ✭✭✭✭
    Congratz!! On making it into the spotlight!! I enjoy reading up about your guild!!
    If I am going to quote someone, it's going to be me.
  • King_MerrygoldKing_Merrygold Soul Shriven
    OMG. What a weird piece of synchronicity. I was just this morning trying to remember what those books were called (Fighting Fantasy), after not thinking about them for almost twenty years.
  • EtherclawEtherclaw Soul Shriven
    Ahah y'a des passages que j'ai bien aimé lire. Bonne continuation à votre guilde et bonne chance pour aller taper du rouge ou du jaune en PvP. :)
  • Djursnerb16_ESODjursnerb16_ESO Soul Shriven
    edited May 8
    They never played a major role in taking Fort Aleswell that day. They ninjaed it from Honour and then started screaming in French like a pair of Muslim preachers.
    Post edited by Djursnerb16_ESO on
  • EtherclawEtherclaw Soul Shriven
    They never played a major role in taking Fort Aleswell that day. They ninjaed it from Honour and then started screaming in French like a pair of Muslim preachers.

Heh... that's quite lame if it's true then... I can't say since I never play PvP.
  • Nobody cares. Fix all the bugs. Ban all the botters. This is a waste of time developers.
  • galiumb16_ESOgaliumb16_ESO ✭✭✭
    What is the point of highlighting a guild that we wont know if we run into them on the battlefield? I think the idea is nice, but without in game support of guild tags, name tags and/or banners, it is pretty much meaningless.