The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ebonheart NA Server. Creating a Free Vampire Biting List.

JJDrakken
JJDrakken
✭✭✭
So every tuesday, after 2pm Central(Though times will change at times). I can offer Vampire bites for free to folks.

This post is for folks wishing to sign up for a free bite(Though 1 friend has priority, whenever he decides he want's bitten). I would also like to trade a vamp bite for a werewolf bite on another toon.(I wanted one of each).

So if folks would like free Vampire bite, no strings attached, don't need to join my guild, you don't need to pay me, you don't have to do anything but show up with a smile. Though I would ask you show the same kindness in the future & give out a free bite to another, etc.. Though I don't require that out of you, I don't like putting constraints on people's fun time.

If interested, sign up with your name, I'll go in order of the list(If you get a bite before please notify me in this post, so I can skip to next person in the list.) Only time I would put the next person on hold is A. My friend has finally decided to become a Vamp on a toon or B. Someone is offering a Werewolf Bite for my Vampire Bite, then back to normal business.

You can contact me in game @jjdrakken Please though post here, so I can start organizing a list. Again won't be till Tue, most likely after I am home from work(5:30 PM Central).

If another Vampire or Werewolf would like to help me, I can work on together with you folks as well & form lists.
Edited by ZOS_TristanK on May 5, 2014 3:21PM
Leader of Oblivion Crisis. Bunch of Daedric Worshiping MF's. We'll Bang Ok.
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭
    No more List. Seems every time, I've gone down this list. 1 person was on, they where already bit, didn't inform me. So Every tuesday, I'll be in the Rift doing Questions 3 for free bite.
    Edited by JJDrakken on May 20, 2014 11:43PM
  • angel59
    angel59
    ✭✭✭
    Patience little grasshopper. Many are still at work.
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you were offering the werewolf bite I would gladly sign up
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    I want a werewolf bite but i am not buying one.
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭

I guess people are not reading it at all. -sighs- Please re-read ;)
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can offer both a Vampire bite and a Werewolf bite this coming week; my Werewolf/Vampire clan mates have priority though when they need it.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will totally work with you later on , right now im still giving them in my guild , but after that is done , i can give them up in one of the lists , i will see this thread again then.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Gix
    Gix
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been considering getting bitten for quite some time...

I could go for it :D Is there a level requirement?
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭
    The Vampire quest is lvl 40. You can get infected at any lvl. Some folks are able to finish that quest way before 40. I did at 21, with 9 deaths.

I've heard stories of lvl fives doing it, so who know.
  • Assimilator
    Assimilator
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to be put on the list if I don't get bitten between then and now. Character Name: Assimilator. I'm usually on most nights after 8 or 9 EST. Let me know or shoot me a friend request. I would greatly appreciate it. Cheers.

Edit: my handle is @rpjackson62
    Edited by Assimilator on May 1, 2014 8:15PM
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to get turned on my nightblade. Texascat or @huckdabuck in game. I'd gladly return the favor as soon as I could.
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJDrakken wrote: »

I'm sorry man I skimmed it instead of reading the whole thing, please put Has No Scales in the Daggerfall Covenant on your werewolf bite list please and thank you.
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• JoeUber
    JoeUber
    Hey does anyone have a free bite? I made a new Character and really want to try Vampire out.
    "Semper Alacer"
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Your awesome and I would love the bite. Sick of saving up for one. Name is @METALPUNKS , I'm in EP/NA. More people like you are needed in tamriel
  • Capt Yetti
    Can i be added to list as well. Im lvl 34 NB, on EP/NA. I'd be happy to return the favor with free bites once im of lvl. I think the charging for this is ridiculous, and would love to help abolish this black market for bites.

@CaptYetti in game
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭
    So far the list looks like this, starting this coming Tuesday. For vampire bites

1. @Huckdabuck (6th of May. After 5pm Central)
    2. @METALPUNKS (13th of May. After 5pm Central)
    3. @CaptYetti (20th of May after 5pm Central)
    4. @Freygea (27th of May after 5pm Central)
    5. @Lazgoras (3rd of June after 5pm Central)

Obviously other vamps looking here can help speed this up. If you get bit before your scheduled time. Then let me know, again only way I would make you wait for a bite if my friend decides he wants to get bit.
    Edited by JJDrakken on May 5, 2014 3:05PM
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭
    JJDrakken wrote: »

I'm sorry man I skimmed it instead of reading the whole thing, please put Has No Scales in the Daggerfall Covenant on your werewolf bite list please and thank you.

Again YOU ARE NOT READING. This is for VAMPIRE BITES, EBONHEART SIDE. Even says in the title, lol. I have nothing established for Werewolves.

• Willow
    Willow
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is very kind of you to do this. I have a very low level (7) atm but would like to be considered later. I am posting here just so I can find your thread again. I am usually on later est time and have no problem being pushed to the back of the list if there are others that are higher levels. I will start leveling her asap!

@Freygea

character name is also Freygea

I will also give away free bites once I become a Vamp.
    Edited by Willow on May 2, 2014 3:23PM
  • Tiitus
    Tiitus
    ✭✭✭✭
    After the nerf bat hits vamps. It will be dirt cheap for a vamp bite or free all together.
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a hair from 39 and no idea on this Vamp WW thing (except cries for Nerfs etc). Could someone sum it up in a few lines the advantages and disadvantages? I'm assuming once a Vamp, you need sunscreen or something and a new skill line, which would be refreshing as I have 7 points sitting waiting to be spent
    And is there a cure?

Lord Tarwin
    Defender of the Ebonheart Pact
    Edited by Tarwin on May 2, 2014 3:45PM
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a hair from 39 and no idea on this Vamp WW thing (except cries for Nerfs etc). Could someone sum it up in a few lines the advantages and disadvantages? I'm assuming once a Vamp, you need sunscreen or something and a new skill line, which would be refreshing as I have 7 points sitting waiting to be spent
    And is there a cure?

Lord Tarwin
    Defender of the Ebonheart Pact

Go here, check under world: http://esohead.com/calculator/skills
  • acidskull
    acidskull
    Gedalya wrote: »
    I can offer both a Vampire bite and a Werewolf bite this coming week; my Werewolf/Vampire clan mates have priority though when they need it.

If you're offering, let me know :) I could use a WW bite.
  • Assimilator
    Assimilator
    Soul Shriven
    JJ, once I get it leveled I will join you in your quest. Thanks again for doing this bud.
  • Kasa
    Kasa
    Soul Shriven
    Deleted
    Edited by Kasa on May 3, 2014 1:32AM
  • grizzbi
    grizzbi
    ✭✭✭
    I can understand that members of a vampire or ww guild offer bites to new members...But using public announcement to sell/offer it to everyone and his whole family ...Chat, forums, pvp are all contaminated with all of that. It's becoming annoying really fast. I hope they will bring back Vampire and ww to what it should have ever been.
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭
    So I have another guildie vamp assisting me. He is able to bite folks on Sundays. I'll try get a specific time for him as he got someone off this list for me.
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf Bite List for Ebonheart Pact.
  • Assimilator
    Assimilator
    Soul Shriven
    Hey JJ, I got bitten yesterday, so you can move to the next person for this Tuesday. As soon as I get it leveled I will help you. Thanks again.
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭
    Updated List.

1. @METALPUNKS (13th of May. After 530pm Central)
    2. @CaptYetti (20th of May after 530pm Central)
    3. @Freygea (27th of May after 530pm Central)
    4. @Lazgoras (3rd of June after 530pm Central)
    5. @Divinefist317 (10th of June after 530pm Central)
    6. @Eorea (17th of June after 530pm Central)
    7. @scarywindow33(24th of June after 530pm Central)

Edited by JJDrakken on May 7, 2014 2:58PM
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bah, I'm Aldmeri Dominion/NA, but it's awesome that you're doing this. Kudos!
This discussion has been closed.