The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Public Dungeons (Missing Achievements- Missing Skill Points)

• antmck2011rwb17_ESO
    Well persistence finally paid off. After 2 days of waiting, and yes I do mean 2 days. The Den Mother showed up. So I had right place after all. It was a bear. ESO didn't help on this. Oh. it's a known issue, oh try repairing the launder, on try logging out and waiting. This is like the default answer to any problem at all! And if it was a "known" issue, then why the hell hasn't it been fixed??!! The other probs mentioned here and in other topics have been around for a while now. Some since day 1. "Know" issue - yeah right.
  • niocwy
    niocwy
    ✭✭✭
    subecsanur wrote: »
    Nice post, one thing that is still an issue with this is how credit is given even among those in 1 group which is so bizarre, some will get it and some won't. This has been an issue made worst since 1.1.2., not sure hot it is now.

Before the patch 1.2.3, some bosses required you to last hit them to complete them in the achievements list. It was (not a complete list, just those that I experienced myself) :
    - Crow's Wood Vanquisher/Conqueror
    - Lion's Den Vanquisher/Conqueror
    - Obsidian Scar Vanquisher
    - and I believe the Kwama guards from Forgotten Crypts Group Challenge, though that is just a supposition

After the patch, I don't know the situation. Obsidian Scar was completely reset for me, so I get to test it again (yay). Lion's Den, I never completed the achievements so I'll try and see what happens . Crow's wood and Forgotten Crypts I completed them, I'll try to get a friend to do it in order to see what happens.

Moreover, the patch notes clearly states that it has been fixed for Lion's Den.
    Edited by niocwy on June 29, 2014 12:37AM
    Look at my profile picture. Visualize that muffin...smelling it...taking a bite...
    Are you hungry now ?
    Good.
  • Maitencio
    Maitencio
    Anywhere know where I can find Rkurdamz in Razak's Wheel? Been all over the place and still can't find this guy.
  • Maitencio
    Maitencio
    Found him...he's a Dwarven Sphere in the same room as the group challenge (the flesh atro). He actually moves around but I think he mostly stays on the side opposite the flesh atro.
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, thanks so much for the comprehensive list. We'll pass this along and look into the issue, and let you know if we have any additional questions.

Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno‌

I have submitted a few tickets in regards to missing skill points. I have been told different information but the last two said they are looking into a fix.... both were about 3+ weeks apart from each other. This has been on-going for quite a while for me. Given I have every single skill point to be earned, I'd really like the others that I've earned but have yet to receive. It's nothing major, however there have been a few updates since I originally sent in a ticket and a follow-up ticket.

I know you are already aware as per this thread, however if I can be of any assistance in pinpointing the issue causing this, please let me know what information you need from me via PM or email. Thanks for replying in this thread and keep up the great work!!!
    Edited by ThisOnePosts on June 29, 2014 2:17AM
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, I wanted to create maps for new dungeons, but this site did it very well!

Check it out if you need to know location of all bosses.

http://tamrieljournal.com/public-dungeon-group-challenge-conqueror-guide/
  • Drizzt
    Drizzt
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I can't manage to find Archivist Poneria in Razak's wheel, if someone know where he is please help me :) Been looking around razak's wheel for quite some time now and he is the only boss missing in my achievement public dungeons.

Nvm, the maps on your site didn't update because of the cache since it wasn't the first time i checked on them.
    Edited by Drizzt on June 29, 2014 6:53PM
    Drizzt - DK DPS/Tank v14 Drizzt Daermon - Templar Heal v14 Wulfgar Beorngar - Nightblade Dps lvl38 S'renji
  • TeraAngelos
    TeraAngelos
    ✭✭✭
    Regarding the Vile Manse: I completed this a few days ago with a group, and we all received the achievement and skill point.

Regarding the Forgotten Crypts: I attempted this over the weekend. I started soloing it, a large group rushed in as I was nearing completing it (had already killed one Kwama Guardian and other two were low), but I did my best to get the killing blow (being seven vet ranks above everybody else, I think I managed to). I did receive both the skill point and achievement. I had tried it a few days before (still after the big update) and, obviously, had not received these rewards. I believe the theory that the last hit on all three is required to get rewards is correct. I tried asking everybody else if they had gotten credit, but no one told me.

Regarding the Lost City of Na-Totambu: I completed this with a group Monday evening, and we all received the achievement and skill point.

I am still missing the two skill points from Rulanyil's Fall and Crimson Cove, having completed both before Crimson Cove was fixed. I would like word from the developers regarding how they're planning to handle this. Repeating the group challenge for Crimson Cove does not retroactively yield the skill point.
    Edited by TeraAngelos on July 1, 2014 7:22AM
  • xherics
    xherics
    ✭✭✭
    Lost City and also Forgotten Crypst group challenges are working for the FIRST group after server restart - so you were lucky :smile: I miss 5 skill points from these dungeons, but I did all of them without skill points... so I also want a statement from the devs for these problems!
    Guild: HODOR - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Char: Leliana fxn (Sorc) and Nuria fxn (DK)
    World first Sanctum Ophidia Time trial achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.7)
    World second Sanctum Ophidia Hard Mode achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.8)
    Pre-nerf Dragonstar Arena Hard Mode Conqueror with my Sorcerer

"Sorcerer is for me a definition of the highest level of magician, what does not mean pets, but pure magic, pure spells.
    Pure magic from the heart, through the blood, to the last hairbreadth...
    Sorcerer means the highest magic killer with pure magic, not the weakest grandmamma's pet farm."

11.02.2015 - Magicka Sorcerer RIP - What? Sorcerer and not using spells/magicka?
    19.02.2015 - Sorcerers, we have a new hope!
  • TeraAngelos
    TeraAngelos
    ✭✭✭
    xherics wrote: »
    Lost City and also Forgotten Crypst group challenges are working for the FIRST group after server restart - so you were lucky :smile:

For Lost City, there was a group that had run through the dungeon right before us. Not sure if they did the group challenge or not but I would guess they probably tried. For Forgotten Crypts... I did it on Sunday. I highly doubt that no one at all attempted this challenge between the server maintenance on Thursday and Sunday evening. Though it is possible.
  • molsen913
    molsen913
    Soul Shriven
    VILE MANSE CONQ

i know where Venissia the twisted spawns but it wont! why??

i have every other kill ahievement but this one

do i need a quest to start this boss? theres a book that blows me back everytime
  • TeraAngelos
    TeraAngelos
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed that the bosses' timers are linked. Going around and killing the other bosses may prompt Venissia to spawn. The book has to do with the quest for the dungeon, but nothing to do with Venissia.
    Edited by TeraAngelos on July 4, 2014 10:19PM
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    There is limit that in dungeons only X bosses can be alive. That said, you need to clear dungeons and kill bosses until you spawn boss that you want. You can't just wait for boss, because if noone kill other bosses - it will never spawn.
  • Zerikin
    Zerikin
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ Any word on fixes for the broken challenges or when completed ones that failed to award a skill point will be addressed?
  • quarnyrwb17_ESO
    Well it seems all Public Dungeons are working now, all previously broken Group Challenges (Rulanyil's Fall, Vile Manse, Forgotten Crypts, Lost City of Na-Totambu) are working correctly and award skill points (skills points haven't been retroactively granted though), and no more killing blow credit bug for any Public Dungeon.
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgotten Crypts group achievement still NOT working.
    I do not have this achievement yet... tried to do it today 3 times in a row (hopefully overleveled of course - as VR8 in a newb zone) and still nothing.

I was the only one in the room, all kills and every tick of damage done to mobs came from me and me only. No achievement, no skill point.
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it seems all Public Dungeons are working now, all previously broken Group Challenges (Rulanyil's Fall, Vile Manse, Forgotten Crypts, Lost City of Na-Totambu) are working correctly and award skill points (skills points haven't been retroactively granted though), and no more killing blow credit bug for any Public Dungeon.
    I am wondering if they will retroactively grant skill points to the achievements that failed to give skill points the first time. Hope they do
  • d.tacitusb16_ESO
    d.tacitusb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    When can we get the fix for this issues?
    it´s known since months and nothing happens!!!
  • usura
    usura
    ✭✭
    Lost City
    Vile Manse
    Village of the Lost

Still missing skill points for these. The support mail saying its currently under investigation and will be fixed in an upcoming patch is nearly two months old. No mention in PTS notes for 1.3. Wondering if they just try to sit it out, hoping players will forget.
    . . : usura - woodelf nightblade - aldmeri dominion : . .
  • Rizcarn
    Rizcarn
    ✭✭
    Have all Group Challenges achievements but Lost City. But still miss the skill point that go with them from Rulanyil's Fall, Crimson Cove and Vile Manse.
  • Sadae
    Sadae
    ✭✭✭
    Prior to a few days ago I only had 4 group challenges done. I honestly couldn't tell you if I got Skill Points for them or not because back when I did them I didn't even know you got points for them.

Since then (mostly today) I did the rest of the group challenges: 12 of them, from all 3 factions. EVERY single one gave me a Skill Point. So if there was ever a bug with not getting points, they've been fixed now.
  • d.tacitusb16_ESO
    d.tacitusb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    4 Missing Skillpoints here, Lost City, Rulanyils Fall, Crimson Cove and Vile Manse!!! The Support was no help, no info about an upcoming fix, just nothing useful!

It´s just rediculous, they never lost a single word in any patchnotes about Fixing the bug with those challanges but they should all work now smoothly for all Players with no Progression in these dungeons...

The fact about ZoS silence with these issues seems really really poor for me!
    Edited by d.tacitusb16_ESO on July 23, 2014 12:17PM
  • ssfiit
    ssfiit
    ✭✭✭
    I finished these dungeons months ago, and I have the achievements to prove it. I dont remember whether I got the skill points for them or not. And not that I dont believe any of you. But my question is "Are we supposed to get a skill points for completing these dungeons?". I do remember them saying that not all dungeon have skill points. And now, theres no way for me to tell whether I got the skill point I might/was supposed to get. And if later on, they decide to fix the skill points bug. Are all of us going to get the skill points retroactive, since we earned it. On the other hand, I still have 30+ skill points sitting there not being used :(
    ssfiit | VR14 | High Elf Vampire Pyro-Sorceress | Aldmeri Dominion | NA Server
  • Sadae
    Sadae
    ✭✭✭
    @ssfiit - Note that these are "Group Challenge" achievements, not the normal dungeon complete ones. Every group public dungeon has one. (The torch icon with a + sign. There's one in each major zone.) If that's what you meant then fine. I just want to make sure is all.

As I said yesterday, I just did 12 of the 16 group challenges, and they all gave me a skill point. But I honestly can't tell you if the 4 I did a long time ago did.

If people aren't confusing these achievements with the dungeon complete ones, or with system messages that didn't show (getting a point without the game telling you so), and if there was in fact a problem, then the devs need to make a batch to run through each character calculating how many skill points they SHOULD have, based on quests, skyshards, achievements, etc, and then adjust accordingly if need be.

We players can't confirm our totals since we have no way way to view completed quests, nor which ones gave a skill point reward.
  • Reremnu
    Reremnu
    ✭✭✭
    I've just finished a group challenge in Rulanyil's Fall - Greenshade(3rd Zone) and it gave me a skill point.

Sadly, my 2nd character who did it while it was broken did not got a skill point and support seems unhelpful, most likely if you did a broken group challenge you will not get any missing skill points...
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did all champions and group challenges for Aldmeri and Ebonheart and got everything.

Crimson Grove has 3 very slow champions, went back and forth 2-3 days.

Cold Harbour also has 3-4 very slow spawning champions, 2-3 days chasing them down.

Crow's Wood has 2 slow spawning champions, 2-3 days of chasing.

Hall of the dead has a slow spawning champion (number 4 from the list), took me 1 day of chasing to get him.

The rest spawned, it was not bad, but those 3 i recall very well. Some champions where there, some spawned quick, some were just a few seconds, some were just never showing up days at a time (as mentioned above)
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Asia_Skyly
    Asia_Skyly
    ✭✭✭
    I am missing about 4 skill points from various public dungeon achievements which I managed to complete, but for which there was no skill point granted. Can we get an update on when this issue will be addressed?
  • trustcotraptb14_ESO
    Such a buggy game... it's crazy really.
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have all skill Points missing achiv from 1 boss in Lions Den 2 in Vile Manse and a 4 in Coldharbor Vilage
  • Atrahasis
    Atrahasis
    ✭✭
    I just returned to the game and sent a reply on my old ticket about this issue. this is the reply.
    I'm glad to hear you've decided to step back into the world of The Elder Scrolls Online! A lot has changed since you've last logged in, and you can keep an eye on all our previous content updates here on our Official News and Patch Notes forums (my favorite: dyes!!! Woohoo!).

We are still aware of the issue surrounding group challenges (unfortunately, still including the three you've mentioned: Rulanyil's Fall, Vile Manse, and the Lost City of Na-Totambu) and we are working to ensure that both achievements and skill points are granted properly for applicable completed challenges. We anticipate that this will be resolved in a future patch, but we do not currently have an ETA.

At least they are aware of it. hopefully "soon"