Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

State of the Game Address

• Nylan
    Nylan
    ✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    More interesting content for Cyrodiil and less VR's.
    Because PVPers are the majority in this game.

Really?

No kidding, they actually think that because "they" didn't ask for it, no one wants it..geesh.
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game has yet to convince me its worthy of its price.
    Craglorn update is a step in the right direction,But i am still hoping for some updates which adds more to the community,Makes eso a more social game. A strong community is needed for an mmo,people love cuztomisation and those kind of stuff. Sadly eso does not have much of those elements
  • Xanxarib16_ESO
    Gravord wrote: »

you are such a noob, my *** god you make me laugh so hard that i actual cryed :wink:

the AD you showed there are from the Keepers of Cyrodiil alliance and we are not bots in fact we sometimes run over 5 full groups in there.

to those vids you posted, they are called Bomb squads, are made up of 24 individuel players, we got an addon that show where our leader are and we stack up as much as possible just following him around we dont engage solo players or spread out we run around like this for we are safe in our tight formation, we got around 3 to 7 DK banners drop in large group battle and 3 to 7 Barriers refreshing every 5 seconds in combat, and we have 3 to 5 Silent bubbles dropping in combat when we hit 20+ players.

on top of that everyone pops immoveable when we are abourt to engage and refresh it every 10 sec. that skill makes us immune to any for of CC but RooTs. not tomention we got multiple purges up while we fight and we have a lot of hots running.

if you took a closer look at your vids, and would maybe use your brain a little then you will know that a multibox of 24 players would be stacked up much better then what you see on those vids, even with lag.

Edited by Xanxarib16_ESO on May 22, 2014 6:17PM
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you are such a noob, my *** god you make me laugh so hard that i actual cryed :wink:

4vs4 tonight? :)

• Xanxarib16_ESO
    haha 4on4 in a AvAvA arena? i think we are done here!
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can visit empty campaign as guests. Surely from such pro 24 man group you can pick 4 ppl with balls to fight without zerging, right? :)
  • lotharlocnar_ESO

the AD you showed there are from the Keepers of Cyrodiil alliance and we are not bots in fact we sometimes run over 5 full groups in there.

to those vids you posted, they are called Bomb squads, are made up of 24 individuel players, we got an addon that show where our leader are and we stack up as much as possible just following him around we dont engage solo players or spread out we run around like this for we are safe in our tight formation, we got around 3 to 7 DK banners drop in large group battle and 3 to 7 Barriers refreshing every 5 seconds in combat, and we have 3 to 5 Silent bubbles dropping in combat when we hit 20+ players.

on top of that everyone pops immoveable when we are abourt to engage and refresh it every 10 sec. that skill makes us immune to any for of CC but RooTs. not tomention we got multiple purges up while we fight and we have a lot of hots running.

if you took a closer look at your vids, and would maybe use your brain a little then you will know that a multibox of 24 players would be stacked up much better then what you see on those vids, even with lag.

How the heck do you know where a solo player is to avoid ganging up against it? You good ole boys groups/bots..etc are ruining our pvp. I got so sick and tired of ESO pvp zerg fest I stopped doing it. Not sure if there is a follow command in pvp but there shouldn't be. PvP shouldn't (IMO) be about how large ones group is and the min/max of spell/ability discharge rates are. LOL, I have a key board with timed assigned keystroke abilities and never use em because I like the hot button mouse click (real life) skill use ability. This large group seems to never use melee weapons...wtf? They just keep zerging everywhere like sheeple? Baaa,baaaa..lmmfao..noob much? I suppose a group could all coordinate a move pattern and program it into an add-on program for each area, sit back and just watch the entire thing like a movie. Yeah, real fun...
    "No moment of despair is so great it cannot be overcome by a fifth of good bourbon and a beautiful woman in black seamed stockings and 6-inch stiletto heels."
  • drlsd1985b16_ESO
    drlsd1985b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    We can visit empty campaign as guests. Surely from such pro 24 man group you can pick 4 ppl with balls to fight without zerging, right? :)

Bots? HAHAHAHA keepers of cyrodil ftw!

That is just how its done, and that video isent even showing some of the best groups ive seen / been in there, sometimes we are able to stack better up!!

Stop complaining, and get better - And please 4vs4 thats just ***.

If we had a duelling system i would have healed you to death, but you complaining over obvious organized groups tells me i dont even wanna bother.
    Edited by drlsd1985b16_ESO on May 22, 2014 8:52PM
  • Xanxarib16_ESO

How the heck do you know where a solo player is to avoid ganging up against it? You good ole boys groups/bots..etc are ruining our pvp. I got so sick and tired of ESO pvp zerg fest I stopped doing it. Not sure if there is a follow command in pvp but there shouldn't be. PvP shouldn't (IMO) be about how large ones group is and the min/max of spell/ability discharge rates are. LOL, I have a key board with timed assigned keystroke abilities and never use em because I like the hot button mouse click (real life) skill use ability. This large group seems to never use melee weapons...wtf? They just keep zerging everywhere like sheeple? Baaa,baaaa..lmmfao..noob much? I suppose a group could all coordinate a move pattern and program it into an add-on program for each area, sit back and just watch the entire thing like a movie. Yeah, real fun...

and again you fail to understand what we do, and how we do it, and why we do it.

1st. if you what to show of your skills in combat, ESO is not the game to do it in, but you clearly failed to grasp that so far.

2nd Grouping up like this and play follow the leader is the best way to farm zergs and farm alliance points.

3rd. we have a blast steam rolling everything just like i had a blast with the Vampire ulti "bug/exploit"

4th. zerging is the only way to go in this game. and its all about numbers and how many you bring to a fight in the end.

5th. really L2P, stop your QQ and make a group on your own, if you dont like this form of combat then leave, cu in Wildstar!
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    More interesting content for Cyrodiil and less VR's.
    Because PVPers are the majority in this game.

Really?

They should be, but i guess irrational ppl are majority and wish to pay monthly sub to play single player pve content...

Except few tweaks to abilities and better anti-cheat system, game also badly need small scale pvp content - warzones/scenarios/arenas, whatever you want call it, 4vs4 and 8vs8 with option to queue and join them from any place in the world. With proper leaderboard, dmg/heal/mitigation scores and ofc GUILD TAGS and name tags. No pvp players wish to fight vs anonymous players, but want know their enemies.

Why is it that if we dont want to play PvP we are irrational?? Perhaps some of us arent into ego boost gaming.Maybe we like the questing,and exploration,etc.
    Plus grouping sometimes when needed.PvP is fine,but theer are a TON of people who keep this game afloat who arent into that.