The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Den of Lorkhaj Quest Bug

kh3ldareb17_ESO
I'm stuck at "Wait for The Lunar Champion to complete the ritual". I died while fighting 2 mobs then re-spawned with soulgem while mobs were still alive and low hp. I killed them now I can't proceed because the lunar champion just stands there does nothing. I tried re-logging or even restarting the quest. It's still the same. This is a transition quest so I can't proceed to the next without this.
  • kh3ldareb17_ESO
    Bumb
  • kh3ldareb17_ESO
    bumb
  • Wi11y
    Wi11y
    I've just run into the same problem, though I did not die...so that is not the cause.
  • Fablelost
    Fablelost
    Same here. Tried to abandon quest, but after i enter portal after picking it again, it seems that i am joining that old mirror with dead Tharn and bugged quest.
    Seems like we have to wait till another patch released..
    Event inside of Den of Lorkhaj will not reset even after you repick the quest, reenter, relog or dance rituals beside your computer.
    A friend did that q without any concerns about it.
    Edited by Fablelost on April 21, 2014 11:41AM
    "Come Nerevar, friend or traitor come. Come and look upon the Heart and Akulakhan. And bring Wraithguard, I have need of it."
  • Fablelost
    Fablelost
    Did the q this morning.
    Abandon it. Leave. Next day come and try to do it again. Worked for me.
    "Come Nerevar, friend or traitor come. Come and look upon the Heart and Akulakhan. And bring Wraithguard, I have need of it."
  • Chrisu
    Chrisu
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem :(. Thanks for the tip @Fablelost‌ I'll try that.

Edit: On my second try it was bugged again. Then I abandoned the quest, quit the game for about 20 min and logged back in. After that the quest was reset and I could finally complete it on my third try :)
    Edited by Chrisu on April 26, 2014 12:22PM
  • wegman86b16_ESO
    wegman86b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm stuck at "Wait for The Lunar Champion to complete the ritual" as well. She just stands there and I didn't die during the encounter.
  • wegman86b16_ESO
    wegman86b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Chrisu wrote: »
    I have the same problem :(. Thanks for the tip @Fablelost‌ I'll try that.

Edit: On my second try it was bugged again. Then I abandoned the quest, quit the game for about 20 min and logged back in. After that the quest was reset and I could finally complete it on my third try :)

I did this, quit the game for about 20 min then logged back in, but without abandoning the quest and it worked after that.

Edit: I was able to finish Cadwell's quest and proceed to the next alliance zone but in Cadwell's Almanac it says that I didn't complete this last step for the Aldmeri Dominion "Two Moon Path - Walk the Two Moons Path with the Lunar Champion". It is still gray and it isn't marked as complete.

Edited by wegman86b16_ESO on April 26, 2014 2:41PM
  • Chrisu
    Chrisu
    ✭✭✭
    I just checked and it's grey for me as well
  • Qhival
    Qhival
    ✭✭✭
    i just ran into this bug as well. pretty game breaking....
    -Archival -Templar, NA
  • Osi
    Osi
    ✭✭✭
    Also just encountered it. Will come back in a few hours and see if it goes away/get into a different instance.

Edit - After abandoning and restarting after an hour, the ritual area reset, I had to kill the NPC's again, and I was able to complete the quest. However as others have noted, the map marker for the Two Moons Path is still greyed out, and I presume Cadwell's journal (haven't gotten there yet) will also have it marked as uncompleted.
    Edited by Osi on April 29, 2014 12:52AM
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same bug. Logged out and waited 30 minutes and logged back in. Had to kill npcs again and still same issue... Maybe I have to kill the shadow first?
    Playing since beta...
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jupr5d7slmhn.jpg
    Playing since beta...
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Third time was the charm for me... I may have the same issue with the quest being completed and not completed though.
    Playing since beta...
  • ErdoS
    ErdoS
    6th time..... was still not the charm. What the ***
  • caxehopeub17_ESO
    Same here multiple tries... what a bunch of ballsacks
  • Khupa
    Khupa
    This quest is been bug since April and still nothing is been done. Still want a subscription? Reloging should not be a fix all bugs...
  • Tombs_UDL
    Tombs_UDL
    ✭✭✭
    This is still bugged. Get off your asses and fix the *** or we will play something else? Comprende? Also, now you cant make an Ebonheart Pact character. It gives you the AD choices for race. Is this for real? WTF?
  • Tannakaobi
    Tannakaobi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still bugged. Sigh!
  • actarus78
    actarus78
    Soul Shriven
    I faced the issue the first time I did the quest. As said previously, abandon/logout/login/re take the quest works for me.
  • Neurotizer
    Neurotizer
    Soul Shriven
    Still bugged. 200 millions bucks game... meh...

Well... logging out and waiting for bugged mirror time out works, but it is not fun all that logins, logoffs, restarts and so on. Not fun at all.
    Edited by Neurotizer on June 24, 2014 2:42AM
  • UnrealCrasher_ESO
    UnrealCrasher_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have a theory, I chose Shazah as my champion. When I killed the Mane the dead body of Khali showed up as Shazah's body. I am thinking it is only people who chose Shazah who are having this problem. Anybody got evidence supporting the contrary?
  • Adrastes
    Adrastes
    ✭✭✭
    STILL BUGGED YOU PIECES OF #¤&%. FIX OR I WILLTAKE MY MONEY AND LEAVE.
  • Adrastes
    Adrastes
    ✭✭✭
    after maybe 25 trys i finally was able to complete this... seriously troubled quest. needs looking at, but for me. i am done with it thank god.
  • butterfly442
    butterfly442
    ✭✭✭
    I have a theory, I chose Shazah as my champion. When I killed the Mane the dead body of Khali showed up as Shazah's body. I am thinking it is only people who chose Shazah who are having this problem. Anybody got evidence supporting the contrary?

Yup i got Shaza... worthless ***.

• enem
    enem
    just /bug reported this quest again. who knows .. maybe they read those things.
  • Archaole
    Archaole
    ✭✭✭

Nope I chose Khali and am having the same issue. Considering this was first reported over month ago, its kind of unbelievable that they haven't fixed a main quest bug.
  • jeradlub17_ESO
    jeradlub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is sad been bugged since release and as of July 10th it is still bugged. I just had this same thing happen and relog doesn't fix it. Now you would think ANY company worth half a s**t would at least get the main story quests working. If you can't even be bothered to have enough self respect to QC the main quests you aren't really worried about the quality of your game at all.
    - Dallamar, Sorc, EP
    - Krushim of KrushimTV on Youtube and Twitch
    - https://www.youtube.com/c/KrushimTV
    - http://www.twitch.tv/krushim
  • djyrb
    djyrb
    ✭✭✭
    Bugged for me as well, stuck at 'Wait for the Lunar Champion' (Shazah) after killing the NPC's (on the 1-50 AD leveling version of the quest).

UPDATE: I logged in about 5 hours later and spawned outside the temple. I was able to go straight to the final NPC battle and complete the quest.
    Edited by djyrb on July 11, 2014 9:16AM
  • mdegarispreeb18_ESO
    Its just this minute bugged for me also. Shazzah is just standing there, when the quest objective is 'Wait for Lunar Champion to complete the ritual'. I'm hoping to revisit it later and it will work, like it did for others.
    Very frustrating, probably the 5th bugged quest that blocks progress I've encountered over the past week! :neutral_face: