The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Restoring Missing Bank Slots/Items & Skill Points

• Lone_Wanderer
    Have an update, got reimbursed earlier today (over 2 weeks later). Initially I lost 30 bank slots and a few items (none really worth mentioning) as well as 7000 on a separate incident. I got compensated with 20 000 gold, I'm fairly satisfied.
  • dynamite7673b14_ESO
    I sent multiple tickets for 40 missing slots, 35 stacks of mats, and gold missing, not to mention the tons of wasted time reorganizing. I calculated it to being worth 35-36k. The initial reimbursement was 17k, I replied and was immediately reimbursed another 4k and told the original was supposed to be 21k. I complained here, sent another ticket, and replied to the closed ticket where I was told there was nothing else they could do. I received an email from the ticket sent through the website yesterday that they were adding additional gold to my account. I went home from work and quickly logged in to see what the compensation was. Well this time I either got a CS rep that didn't care or really did care. I received another 25k. This is about 10k more than I initially lost. I am finally satisfied and will now re-subscribe to the game. Thank you to that CS rep.
    Nahte 26 - Sorcerer DPS
    Rebma VR1 - DK Tank
    Eener 20 - Sorcerer/Dedicated Crafter
  • Bragauk
    Bragauk
    ✭✭
    Got a response to my new ticket that the dark elf at the bank could not find that I ever had the problem. So now I sent them all my email chains in one big blast response email to them.

To continue the RP banter if my dark elf DK was told this face to face I would have smacked the dark elf banker up against the wall with my destruction staff knock back and walked out.

Still open tickets for this issue that started on 4/11/14 at 11:15 PM EST
    140411-078269
    Newest ticket with all the past replies from the above ticket 140429-029897.

I see why others have cancelled due to the customer service responses. I would have been fired from my customer service jobs if I was giving service like this. I know they are busy but a least look up someone's account to see if they have indeed reported the issue before if they claim to have.
  • Tomster
    Tomster
    ✭✭
    After 2.5 weeks of waiting (first reported the issue 13.4) I finally (mere minutes ago) recieved compensation for the slots and am happy with the compensation which was more than enough to compensate for the slots, any potential lost stuff lother than my hemming and running around questing with full inventory and destroying all drops I'd normally sell. I recieved no email (**EDIT** I recieved a email about this a little later) and only a ingame mail that I was being logged out to get it fixed. Thank you to whoever it was that did it :).

I recived a "escaleted" status a few days back after creating a new ticket from the website with the original ticket number included and explaining the situation again (since replying to the email didn't work). I believe they have a lot on their plate and recieving an escalated status is key. Best of luck to anyone still having this issue. May the gods smile upon you :)
    Edited by Tomster on May 5, 2014 11:15AM
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for them to do something about my missing guild bank items. It can't be too hard to check the original ticket and see two whole tabs of weapon and armor just vanished out of the guild bank without anyone removing it or having any record in the withdraw section.
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • Salmonleap
    Salmonleap
    ✭✭✭
    It has now been a month since the first time I lost two tiers of bank upgrades and three weeks since I lost two tiers of bank upgrades a second time. Bugs were filed in both instances, nothing from from ZOS but promises and inappropriate role-playing. I've written off getting my stolen honing stones, dwarven oil, hemming, and gold replaced and am pretty disgusted by the poor customer service.

Reference Numbers:
    140404-020856 (incident #1)
    140412-005360 (incident #2)

Addendum:
    And this is where I eat crow. No sooner did I post the above than a CS agent contacted me in-game to see if my bugs had been resolved. It took around an hour to unravel, but all has now been fixed/restored/compensated. Either coincidence or CS is watching this forum very closely? I'm not sure.

Note that, I received almost the exact cost of my lost bank upgrades. No fat windfall for me, but that's how it should be I think.
    Edited by Salmonleap on May 2, 2014 4:36PM
    Beware he who would deny you access to information for in his heart he dreams himself your master. -- Pravin Lal
  • Surinen
    Surinen
    ✭✭✭
    after about 10-11 days. I have my response.
    Question Reference # 140422-030450

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online support team. Your request for a reviewal of your reimbursement was answered in a previous ticket so this ticket will be closed. I can see that you have had several gold reimbursals and will receive no further gold issued.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    and WHOS fault is that I was 'forced' to write another and another ticket.
    1. firstly I got 13000/44000-46000 most probably because of my character level
    2. secondly , they have upped it to 31000/44000-46000
    3. so I have asked for the remaining at least 13000 and this is a response I have received

SEVERAL?! several means more than two

I'm disgusted with it. trully repulsive. because of their lack of logs and information I must pay the price.treated like a cheater for no good reason.

• glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    I used a skill point gained from turning in a quest that pushed my character into level v1. I saw the total skill points go down one from Spent Skill Points when I used the skill point. Relog, repair, and respec didn't bring back the lost skill point. Customer service closed my ticket saying they have no way of refunding a skill point and marked the ticket Solved.

Question Reference # 140521-031810
    Edited by glak on June 26, 2014 12:47AM