The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NA Wabbajack needs some help badly

• Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've switched my home campaign to NA Wabbajack. NA Auriel's Bow, my former Home, is an utter joke. AD outnumbers everyone nearly 10-1 in the wee hours of the morning, playing there is pointless now, you lose everything every night no matter how well you played during the day. Here's an example of the populations around 4-5am EST:
    nr5vid5k4q6o.jpg
    Larger version: cdn.vanillaforums.com/eso.vanillaforums.com/editor/ig/nr5vid5k4q6o.jpg

Whereas Wabbajack has even numbers on all sides, good coordination, and you don't have to worry about massive enemy waves taking everything when you're asleep. I'm looking forward to some awesome battles in the days to come.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on April 24, 2014 5:31PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    JUMP ON THE patent-reform.png
    - done w/ it
  • Hoodster92_ESO
    Hoodster92_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @NordJitsu‌ Looking forward to seeing that video! Was a great fight until the World Boss known as Latency face rolled a lot of us....
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Hoodster92_ESO‌

Dang. That blows. It also didn't help that they had the keep for a reliable respawn point right in the battle.

Most of my group was lucky to experience very little latency in that fight. First time I've seen the "200 players on screen with no lag" working since launch.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • SuperScrubby
    SuperScrubby
    ✭✭✭
    I chose Wabbajack on the 2nd day of early access so does that mean I hopped the bandwagon if I was one of the first members?
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nukeyoo wrote: »

I'm not staying on a server where we're outnumbered 10 to 1 every night, it's absurd. You call that jumping on the bandwagon, I call it wanting to have fun in a fair and balanced fight.
    NA/PC server
  • Hoodster92_ESO
    Hoodster92_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @NordJitsu‌

Lucky, although it might have been due to the problem I live off an college apartments internet connection and I was playing on "Ultra-High" graphics.... I turned it down to just high and it seemed to help a ton.

But ya there was no way our force was going to push them back and take the keep with the numbers they had on an open field.
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone pm me the big guilds in wabbajack who have voice chat of somekind? Im willing to supply healing and a sorcerer runner.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭

I'm not staying on a server where we're outnumbered 10 to 1 every night, it's absurd. You call that jumping on the bandwagon, I call it wanting to have fun in a fair and balanced fight.

resized_coolest-story-meme-generator-cool-story-bro-please-tell-me-more-i-m-fascinated-ab1159.jpg
    - done w/ it
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    notsureifserious.jpg
    I don't think you realise you're the one who started talking to me...
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on April 24, 2014 9:24PM
    NA/PC server
  • Cheatingdeath23
    Cheatingdeath23
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone pm me the big guilds in wabbajack who have voice chat of somekind? Im willing to supply healing and a sorcerer runner.

What faction?
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭

Damn my failing realization! Could you quote my comment that was directed specifically at you and that could not be interpreted as a broad statement to many?

- done w/ it
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn my failing realization! Could you quote my comment that was directed specifically at you and that could not be interpreted as a broad statement to many?

Well goly-gee, damn me for responding to something that is directed also at me and was intended as an insult.
    People on the internet, responding to insults directed at them? Unheard of!
    NA/PC server
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    h2CF5EE14>:)
    Edited by nukeyoo on April 25, 2014 4:00AM
    - done w/ it
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U-Mad-bro-random-30750110-194-259.jpg>:)

Image isn't loading :#
    NA/PC server
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    U-Mad-bro-random-30750110-194-259.jpg>:)

If you cant link a picture correctly don't do it. Learn to forum broseph......
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    NordJitsu wrote: »

Self promoting videos are suppose to be either entertaining or hold some decent game play. This holds neither. Pouring oil in a unbreakable choke point on ignorant noobs. Gratz?
    - done w/ it
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    h2CF5EE14
    Much better.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on April 25, 2014 4:36AM
    NA/PC server
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even know what you two are talking about now and don't have the desire to reread the thread to find out.....
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infraction wrote: »
    I don't even know what you two are talking about now and don't have the desire to reread the thread to find out.....

I posted a comment here saying I made Wabbajack my Home instead of Guest since it's much better than my previous Home, Auriel's Bow. He responded to me with an image saying "Jump on the Bandwagon!". I said I was tired of being outnumbered 10-1 by AD every night and that it was pointless staying. He responds with a "Cool story Bro, I'm so interested" image, which is another way of saying "shut the *** up". I responded with a Joker "Not sure if serious..." image, since he was the one who started talking to me, and saying STFU to someone you started talking to is incredibly dumb, like saying hi to someone on the street then telling them to shut up when they respond. And then he failed to post the "u mad bro" image, which was where you entered the picture.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on April 25, 2014 5:11PM
    NA/PC server
  • LGAllastair
    LGAllastair
    ✭✭
    What an unfornutate turn of events!

Regardless, welcome to Wabbajack, home of overpowered Vampire DK Dragonknights, Standards of Might and Shield Bash builds. May we bash each other to death in the battlefield!
    Vokundein
    Kristanna - Guild Leader of Vokundein, High Elder of LG
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭

I posted a comment here saying I made Wabbajack my Home instead of Guest since it's much better than my previous Home, Auriel's Bow. He responded to me with an image saying "Jump on the Bandwagon!". I said I was tired of being outnumbered 10-1 by AD every night and that it was pointless staying. He responds with a "Cool story Bro, I'm so interested" image, which is another way of saying "shut the *** up". I responded with a Joker "Not sure if serious..." image, since he was the one who started talking to me, and saying STFU to someone you started talking to is incredibly dumb, like saying hi to someone on the street then telling them to shut up when they respond. And then he failed to post the "u mad bro" image, which was where you entered the picture.

That's an interesting point of view. Even though infraction was being facetious in his statement since he knows my body. The initial comment regarding a bandwagon made by me has absolutely no specificity in its intention. Its lack of specificity leaves itself open to be perceived by whomever however they like. My dear Lord_Draevan, you yourself took it upon yourself in a negative manner. Obviously some action you've taken leads you to feel some weight of guilt; this guilt has driven you to feel the need to defend yourself against my broad comment due to a perceived and unwarranted specific aim towards you.

The cool story bro, or "stfu" as you so eloquently translated it, was directed to the fact that your defense was not needed. Let alone one that is simply repeating what you've already said 6 comments above it. Perception is a helluva thing. I think the moral of all this that we can agree on is; Whalecum to Wabbajack!
    track_10.gif

ps in my defense of the failed img; the preview worked just fine, but these glorious forums lost its translation when posting thus requiring me to change from my originally intended img.
    - done w/ it
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an interesting point of view. Even though infraction was being facetious in his statement since he knows my body. The initial comment regarding a bandwagon made by me has absolutely no specificity in its intention. Its lack of specificity leaves itself open to be perceived by whomever however they like. My dear Lord_Draevan, you yourself took it upon yourself in a negative manner. Obviously some action you've taken leads you to feel some weight of guilt; this guilt has driven you to feel the need to defend yourself against my broad comment due to a perceived and unwarranted specific aim towards you.

The cool story bro, or "stfu" as you so eloquently translated it, was directed to the fact that your defense was not needed. Let alone one that is simply repeating what you've already said 6 comments above it. Perception is a helluva thing. I think the moral of all this that we can agree on is; Whalecum to Wabbajack!

ps in my defense of the failed img; the preview worked just fine, but these glorious forums lost its translation when posting thus requiring me to change from my originally intended img.

When it comes to MMO servers, I've only ever heard "Jumping on the bandwagon" used as a negative thing implying the person in question is only "jumping on" because it's a winning server, a "fairweather" tactic, which is not the case for me. So yes, perception.
    NA/PC server
  • Muffinman
    Muffinman
    ✭✭✭
    This seems to be one of the few campaigns that AD doesn't dominate for population most of the time. I wish there was a way to more or less equalize the populations short of gating.

Seems like AD just needs a good leadership guild to organize them really. Currently they are a really disorganized collection of players.

There is literally no leadership. Our raids are 100% pugs...
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it comes to MMO servers, I've only ever heard "Jumping on the bandwagon" used as a negative thing implying the person in question is only "jumping on" because it's a winning server,

Jumping on the bandwagon has really only ever been used with negative connotation in every context it's used in; typically to imply that the jumper is an opportunist.

methinks nuke is more than a bit of a troll.
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    eNumbra wrote: »
    When it comes to MMO servers, I've only ever heard "Jumping on the bandwagon" used as a negative thing implying the person in question is only "jumping on" because it's a winning server,

Jumping on the bandwagon has really only ever been used with negative connotation in every context it's used in; typically to imply that the jumper is an opportunist.

methinks nuke is more than a bit of a troll.

Perception leads us to those opinions that we're all entitled to. If you read closely; I never said my use of the phrase was negative or positive. Merely that its intention had no specificity. I also explained how I perceived why he might have come to his conclusion that it was somehow directed specifically towards him.

I had left it without direction for that very reason. Those that perceive the phrases negative connotation somehow applies to them will likely garner some excuse or defense. Those that know it does not apply to them are clear of conscious and free of any guilt therefore no need to even acknowledge it.
    Thinking.gif
    - done w/ it
  • Igolbug
    Igolbug
    ✭✭✭
    I think you 2 are just trolling eachother at this point.

nukeyoo is also a baddie who can't even do oilpot tower defenses.
    Igolbug
    V10 R20 Nightblade Ebonheart Pact
    WABBAJACK since day1!
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Words
    /]

You can attempt to claim you used it without being negative or positive with it, but that's not how words and phrases work.

A phrase that implies a negative meaning cannot be taken positively- sans the use of sarcasm, but the internet and sarcasm is a whole different discussion.
  • Igolbug
    Igolbug
    ✭✭✭
    eNumbra wrote: »
    Words
    /]

You can attempt to claim you used it without being negative or positive with it, but that's not how words and phrases work.

A phrase that implies a negative meaning cannot be taken positively- sans the use of sarcasm, but the internet and sarcasm is a whole different discussion.

He never directed the post at you, yet you took it offensive.

If you did not feel guilty of being on the bandwagon then you wouldn't have replied to his bandwagon post.
    Igolbug
    V10 R20 Nightblade Ebonheart Pact
    WABBAJACK since day1!