Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kicked from server, now suspended

KerinKor
KerinKor
✭✭✭✭✭
Same as many people, I was playing happily and DCed Logged back in and played for a a few seconds then kicked with an error saying the account had been logged in a second time.

Tried to log back in and now suspended .. I fear I'm going to get banned as per other reports.

What do I do? I know raising a ticket isn't going to help as many others report the smae problem.
Edited by KerinKor on April 18, 2014 8:17PM
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Item duping ban?
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raise a ticket, specifically in the appeal suspension category. Did you fall through the map?
  • Corza
    Corza
    I just had the same issue, I suspect it's a bug right now. I didn't even know the duping bug existed until today so it's definitely not that.
  • imjanko
    imjanko
    ✭✭
    Same issue here. Got disconnected and now suspended. Opened a ticket.
  • Eivar
    Eivar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had just completed a quest when i was force logged out to character select, and tried to check my account page and found i was suspended.....wtf!
  • Apathy777
    Apathy777
    The same exact thing just happened to be. Came here hoping it was a mistake. Seems like Zenimax is doing their utmost to lose my business and push me back to one of my other games. I'm all for having an open mind when it comes to working on issues, bugs, etc. But when its something, every day, that gets irritating.
  • holmes.lab16_ESO
    Ditto. Didn't' fall through the world either, attacked a mob and got DC'd then can't get back in. I did put in a ticket as well.
  • TyrofValhalla
    just happened to me and another guild member
  • m0rph
    m0rph
    Same issue here
  • loops73
    loops73
    ✭✭
    stop duping and/ or helping people do it
  • Eivar
    Eivar
    ✭✭✭✭
    loops73 wrote: »
    stop duping and/ or helping people do it
    way to troll good job, you're original and witty.

• wedemann
    wedemann

same here. WTF I was lookign forward all week to play the long weekend. I am proper player, this is ridiculous
  • Tarokor
    Tarokor
    same here trying to get thru on the phone now
  • Jaiden
    Jaiden
    ✭✭✭
    yea 2 people in my guild just had this happen to them, we were all in a dungeon and one after the other they got booted and suspended. Trying to figure out why.
    Jaiden V16 nightblade

That's all I got, 1 toon.
  • templar_von_midgard
    Hi!
    Please see the other on going discussions on this topic, for example: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/81174/kicked-from-game
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its possible this could be a mass sweep, where anyone who even touched said duped items even unknowingly gets banned until review. SE does this alot with FFXI and XIV
  • Restirnaei
    Restirnaei
    ✭✭
    Just had it happen to my husband while we were finishing a quest. We are trying to keep an open mind, but honestly I don't think we will keep a subscription to this until bugs are ironed out.
  • xzakb16_ESO
    same here . .........
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judging by social media, it appears somebody at Zenimax has mass banned players.
  • kimika
    kimika
    ✭✭
    could be possible
    "insanity is just a state of mind" Hawkeye
  • TyrofValhalla
    and to others saying open a ticket, you can't do that if you can't get into the game or into your account .
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    The same thing had just happened to me ten minutes ago. I was in a dungeon healing mates, was disconnected and am now receiving "Your login information was incorrect. Please try again" error in game and "You have been suspended from the site" in my account page.
    I can honestly say I did not spam or dupe items or in any way help others do that.
    Where can I open a ticket?
  • triddeb16_ESO
    triddeb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same thing here, got kick out to the select screen and logged in adn the kicked out again and now suspended. this is not funny..
  • Zakaar
    Zakaar
    Happened to me, I don't dupe, never have. I don't even participate in the economy, I've never bought and sold anything from another player.
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and to others saying open a ticket, you can't do that if you can't get into the game or into your account .

You can - visit help.elderscrollsonline.com
  • Fennec
    Fennec
    ✭✭
    Those who got suspended, can you answer the following questions?

What was your location, which map?
    What where you doing when this happened?
  • Dergard
    Dergard
    Same.
    1) Kicked to character selection
    2) Tried to login receiving "logged in a second time" message.
    3) Kicked to launcher. Login => incorrect password.
    4) Tried to login at elderscrollsonline.com => account suspended
    5) WTF?
    Send a ticket, too. What is going on, ZOS?

EDIT: some of the names here sound familiar. Everyone EU-Megaserver?
    Edited by Dergard on April 18, 2014 8:28PM
  • Razzak
    Razzak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Transiting between zones when I got DC-ed and now I am a "criminal" or something.
  • holmes.lab16_ESO
    Its possible this could be a mass sweep, where anyone who even touched said duped items even unknowingly gets banned until review. SE does this alot with FFXI and XIV

Unlikely. I haven't duped items, nor have I purchased anything from anybody that could possibly have been a duped item, I've just been playing / harvesting / questing on my own.
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Corza wrote: »
    I just had the same issue, I suspect it's a bug right now. I didn't even know the duping bug existed until today so it's definitely not that.

so you think..

Duping classically involves disconnection to crash the sub node of the server. Won't go into details but your innocent discon and relog withing too quick a time could certain trigger some auto banning routine.

Because of this, if you get disconnected for any reason, I suggest you wait 5 minutes before trying to relog, so that the server has time to time out your character which is still in the game, even though you are not.
    Edited by Etchesketch on April 18, 2014 8:32PM
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.