The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No Response from Support on my Hacked Account

andyjay220b14_ESO
My account was hacked the evening of the 14th (They were trying to access my account from China, and they were able to get into my email because it was too similar to my ESO account login info. My fault and I need to use better login info, but I did not do anything shady like buy gold). I submitted a ticket on the morning of the 15th. I received a message at the end of the day that they are elevating the ticket. I asked for an update the next morning (16th) and was told "sorry for the long wait, please just wait a little bit longer). Well it is now the 18 and I have heard nothing. I have replied to my ticket, I have submitted a new ticket query and I have requested a call back (twice). I have heard no response whatsoever. It has now been nearly 4 days with no access to my account!

The question reference is 140414-055482
  • Pur31ucK
    Pur31ucK
    The same exact thing happened to me called on monday now its friday and still no fix. I have talked to 3 representatives and they all say the problem will be solved as soon as possible. Guess that soon as possible means like 2 weeks if at all.
    Edited by Pur31ucK on April 18, 2014 7:44PM
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For those that buy gold (not OP)... Take a look at what happens when you feed these parasites. If they hack other accounts to sell you gold...what do you think they will do to your credit card???
    Retired.
    Nord mDK