Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VILE MANSE GROUP CHALLENGE not awarding skill point

jdonub17_ESO
jdonub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I was under the impression that these group challenges gave skill points. Completed this one today and did not receive. Anyone else run into this?
  • Valmond
    Valmond
    ✭✭✭
    I had same issue today.
    And Crimson Cove did not give skill points yesterday.
  • Osi
    Osi
    ✭✭✭
    Just did Crimson Cove (the first group challenge I've been able to do; others did not spawn) and I also did not get a skill point.

I did the challenge BEFORE turning in the quest. Maybe that has something to do with it?
  • jdonub17_ESO
    jdonub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ugg that is not cool if so.
  • Pahebe
    Pahebe
    Bump.

Vile Manse, Crimson Cove dont give skill point.

Toothmaul's Bloodroot don't spawn - been camping for over an hour killing all other bosses - as they are required to be dead for him to spawn, I heard.
  • Ub3rL4zy
    Ub3rL4zy
    Bump.

Didn't get skill point in Vile Manse. Sent ticket two days ago.. still nothing. A friend of mine did Crimson Cove and didn't get skill point so I avoid it until it's fixed. We did Vile Manse together later on and both of us didn't get skill point even though achievement is there(only achievement for that dungeon).

On a side note, I'm starting to wonder if sending tickets means anything at all. Every bug I reported persists, and I get no in game mail or any confirmation in any form that my ticket has been checked out by support team.
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no skill point as of this date, if it is meant to be that way it is very inconsistent of them.
  • bobebo17b16_ESO
    bobebo17b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    indeed, no skill point
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also got the achievement to flash across my screen but no Skill Point. I also submitted a bug report with no response. What's worse is this was 3 days ago and I'm in there right now and literally can't even start the challenge. The book isn't interactable in any way. So at this point, Greenshade and Reaper's March (as AD) gave my an achievement but no SP. I'm complete on all the Group Delves up through Coldharbour and have like 3 completely done beyond that (quests included).
  • darkstar2084
    darkstar2084
    ✭✭✭✭
    urgh! gonna leave this one then been going back to do AD ones. Over half don't give them, 3 out of 5 no skill point
    Edited by darkstar2084 on June 16, 2014 9:38PM
  • Zerikin
    Zerikin
    Just did this one, got the achievement and no skill point.
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just soloed The Vile Manse.
    I've got the achievement AND the skill point:

1EZMAGz.jpg
    bnOny8n.jpg
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I soloed it a while ago and got the achievement but not the skill point. I hope killing it again will give me the point.

There were several I recall not getting a skillpoint from.
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Killing it again post update won't grant the skill point. I tried.

You also won't be able to summon it again. (was in a group where someone else did)

This is true for pretty much all skill point challenges, you can't get them retroactively if you already got the achievement and no skillpoint.
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • ola.wilhelmssonb16_ESO
    Bump. Just did Vile Manse solo, got the Vanquisher achievment, but couldn't find the Group event boss. Where is that dude at?
    Edited by ola.wilhelmssonb16_ESO on July 7, 2015 8:54PM
  • zanthras
    zanthras
    Soul Shriven
    4 years later I just did this group event TWICE and didn't get the skill point or achievement. This happened in another group dungeon the other day but I couldn't remember if I had 1 or 2 skill points already waiting so thought maybe it gave me the point and just didn't put it on screen. Aparrently it didn't on that one either I'm guessing. Don't remember which one it was now 😞
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm. Zos you owe me a skill point