Forums

We will not be having our regular maintenance for the North American and European Megaservers on August 28 and 29, respectively.

Die regulären Wartungsarbeiten für den nordamerikanischen und den europäischen Megaserver am 28. und 29. August werden nicht stattfinden.

Nous n’effectuerons pas les maintenances hebdomadaires sur les Mégaserveurs nord-américain et européen, respectivement les 28 et 29 Août.

OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD FOR "THE TAMRIEL CHRONICLE, ISSUE #54"

edited April 15 in Website Articles Discussion Staff Post
This is the official thread to discuss the blog article The Tamriel Chronicle, Issue #54.
Jessica Folsom
Community Manager (English) - The Elder Scrolls Online
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Support

Comments

• Loved the music piece!
  • FroughFrough ✭✭
    edited April 16
    With so many game breaking issues going on, why do you still continue to put out these kinds of posts? I would think the front page of your website should include "What we're going to do for you" information instead of a conglomeration of links to things fans made.

You're really doing yourselves a disservice.
    Post edited by Frough on
  • ElloaElloa ✭✭✭✭
    @Frough
    While your idea is very good, there is no reason for Zenimax to not promote what the community is creating aswell. As creator myself, I feel honnored and motivated to see what I'm doing aknowledged by Zenimax and listed on the first page. It's important for devellopers to take care of their community aswell, and this is a very godo way to encourage creator to continue what they are doing, wich result in promoting the game. This should not be underestimated ;)