Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with my FPS problem it's been going on too long.

mollyirma2000b16_ESO
Like the title says i'm having a FPS problem but not to the point where the game is unplayable. My specs are:
12GB RAM, 1600 MHz DDR3
i5-3570k (Not OC'ed)
GTX 770 DirectCU II OC. (Not OC'ed)
650 Watt PSU
Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit

I usually have 60-70 GPU Usage and my GPU never gets any hotter than 65 (so far).

I run the game on Ultra with ''Water Reflections'' Turned off because for some reason my game hates Water Reflections...

Yet i am getting 15-25 FPS in Cyrodiil when besieging or defending a keep and even when capturing a resource with a REALLY small group. I hover around 32 FPS in open caves which have no loading screens not even the little black screen when loading into another interior. And my FPS will constantly reduce to 42-50 FPS in pretty much all the quest zones (when free roaming) And basically any small quest-hub or area in the leveling zones will reduce my FPS to 40-50 (Not counting the big main cities).

I'm running games such as Thief on Maxed out graphics with 60+ FPS at all times, Skyrim with loads of mods and Arma 3 on Very High with some settings on high with good FPS.

What I've tried so far: Reverting back and fort on Nvidia Drivers (clean installations), Turning down graphics settings, cleaned my Harddisk. I am running the latest Nvidia Driver: 337.50. It's not allowing me to attach my DxDiag for some reason... But i have attached a screenshot of my Valley Benchmark on max settings with 4x MSAA where my PC does a great job. (Please note: the Min FPS: 27.9 only happened when the benchmark switched scenes during the quick black screen)

I really do think i have tried everything to no avail... I see other people with a worse PC than mine who gets better results. And i'm pretty sure this isn't the FPS i should be getting at all. I really hope someone can help me out asking for help/tips in /zone chat is useless as they are all trolls and are extremely annoying. I would also like to hear if anyone else is experiencing the same issue. Last thing: I'm no tech savvy so if i'm doing something wrong please don't come down hard on me.

Thanks

-Ralian Redshield - Aldmeri Dominion