The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Provisioning Recipe Spreadsheet

Novelin
Novelin
✭✭✭
Since I soon will no longer have an active account, I am removing the GoogleDocs links. I imagine with updates and patches things will change and I will not be here to update the spreadsheet. There is a very nice one built upon my original that you can find in the comments below. Happy Adventuring.
Edited by Novelin on May 3, 2014 12:27AM
ESO and I are taking a break and seeing other people.
  • gekko21
    gekko21
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks very much for this.
  • Novelin
    Novelin
    ✭✭✭
    You're welcome! Glad it helped.
  • grrzoot2020b14_ESO
    grrzoot2020b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    thanks for doing this
  • LadyPhaedra13
    Thank you! This is a big help.
  • Razzak
    Razzak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have done a great work madam/sir. :)

Now ... could you be bothered to do the same with provisioning materials?

The problem I have is in determining which materials to hold on to and which to sell or transfer to other alts. Materials that are required for lvl 1 or 5 recipe are not needed for recipes higher than lvl 10 and it would be a great tool to have if we could see which of those we can transfer from our char so they stop filling our inventory and bank.
  • Novelin
    Novelin
    ✭✭✭
    You're welcome! @Razzak In the about tab, there is a link to Beldorr's provisioning materials guide. Here is the direct link . https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2046860/Games/ESO/Provisioning_QuickReference_White.png If there is enough demand, I can add the materials into the spreadsheet as well.
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just found this, thanks so much - both these reference lists are a big help!
  • Novelin
    Novelin
    ✭✭✭
    You're welcome! Like I said in the spreadsheet, it would have taken forever without Beldorr's guide.
  • Lywen
    Lywen
    Just what I needed!! :)
  • Novelin
    Novelin
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I could help! :smile:
  • Novelin
    Novelin
    ✭✭✭
    I decided to add an ingredient information sheet to the workbook. However, I have yet to decide on the format. I created two different options. There is a link at the bottom of this post to a spreadsheet containing both. Please give me input.

The first option is Interactive, it's pretty much in-line with the current spreadsheet. The advantages to this one are that you can simply filter out low level ingredients that you won't see again, or those much higher than your level. This makes the list smaller and more manageable.

Second option is merely an information sheet. It's broken down by rank to quickly locate what is in your provisioning range (or an enhancement ingredient). It's awkwardly spaced, due to the decreasing amount of ingredients as you improve in rank.

Anyways...I was going to just make a poll so people didn't have to type, but I can't seem to figure out how exactly to do that in this forum.

Link to spreadsheet. GoogleDocs only until I pick one.

Edit: Just like any spreadsheet on GoogleDocs, you need to create a copy to use the sort and filter functions. Also, I figured out how to make polls..but I can't make them here..so yea.
    Edited by Novelin on April 21, 2014 6:58AM
  • masterofthebuttonsb14_ESO
    Hello, I love this spreadsheet and have been working on putting the ingredients on it as well but then I see you now also have that planned. I have linked a copy of what i was going to do and added a few tabs. Would it be ok to link this a few places giving you credit for the spreadsheet? Thanks either way cause your spreadsheet is a really nice setup.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D68EBAA217672B8!486&authkey=!AMxeHRihAXX85kA&ithint=file,.xlsx
  • Novelin
    Novelin
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I love this spreadsheet and have been working on putting the ingredients on it as well but then I see you now also have that planned. I have linked a copy of what i was going to do and added a few tabs. Would it be ok to link this a few places giving you credit for the spreadsheet? Thanks either way cause your spreadsheet is a really nice setup.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D68EBAA217672B8!486&authkey=!AMxeHRihAXX85kA&ithint=file,.xlsx

I love what you've done with it! Feel free to link it wherever. I made this with the sole intent of helping people, so more access is always better.

• ErdoS
    ErdoS
    What's this about enhancement ingredients (optional) in the prov quick reference. I can choose to add more to a recipe or something? I've never seen that option
  • Lywen
    Lywen
    I keep finding Carrots, but I'm not seeing them on the lists... Anyone know what the carrots do, if anything?
  • sethyoufree
    sethyoufree
    Soul Shriven
    I actually made something very similar but it has a bunch of other stuff on top of a similar provisioning section. Feel free to check it out and I'd love to share it with people if they are interested in contributing:
    ESO Spreadsheet